Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Aussie Ex Muslim talks about Niquab (Read 1183 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Aussie Ex Muslim talks about Niquab
Reply #15 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:38am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:33pm:
issuevoter wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 1:31pm:
So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs.

Never seen a Muslim street preacher liked I used to see every Sunday in Adelaide on the corner of Hindley Street and Gawler Place.   Never had a Muslim knock on my door and ask me if I believed in his god.   Never had a Muslim preach to me about how great it was to believe in their god.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Abu was some kind of preacher. He was actively recruiting criminals in our jails for Islam.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:56pm

freediver wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:38am:
So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs.

Never seen a Muslim street preacher liked I used to see every Sunday in Adelaide on the corner of Hindley Street and Gawler Place.   Never had a Muslim knock on my door and ask me if I believed in his god.   Never had a Muslim preach to me about how great it was to believe in their god.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Abu was some kind of preacher. He was actively recruiting criminals in our jails for Islam.

Isn't that where the all come from?

Or is it just where they all end up?

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:10pm

Evidence, FD, evidence.  We only have your word on it and well, to put mildly, your word is worth diddly-squat as far as Muslims and Islam is concerned....    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #18 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:41pm

Anything anyone says, no matter how truthful, accurate or honest it may be.

Muzzos will deny it.

Because they are primitive and barbaric brain washed drones following the orders of a dead, sociopathic, brutal, self confessed paedophile,  murdering, retarded, deformed nutcase.

And even worse are the twisted apologists who are not even brain washed, but just too stooopid to listen, learn and accept the truth.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #19 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:10pm:

Evidence, FD, evidence.  We only have your word on it and well, to put mildly, your word is worth diddly-squat as far as Muslims and Islam is concerned....    Roll Eyes

freediver wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:49pm:
freediver wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:26pm:
Brian can you help us make sense of this?

freediver wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 10:07pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
In the New World Christianity is believed to have killed over tens of millions of Native Americans under the Spanish Conquistadori.   Judaism has killed hundreds of thousands of Palestinians in their illegally occupied lands.   

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:25pm:
Tsk, tsk, Christianity has killed millions upon millions of innocent people with it's "positivity".    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 9:35pm:
Quote:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 7:38pm:
Christianity resisted the anti-Slavery push for a long, long time, Augie.   In the US, Churches were still claiming Biblical inspiration for Slavery until the Civil War stopped them.   Roll Eyes

So, did every other culture and religion resist slavery? What's your point? That because Christianity resisted it also, means that we shouldn't recognise that it was the first to abolish it?

Christianity didn't abolish it.  Christians did.  There is a difference, Augie.   Roll Eyes

Brian? Are you unable to talk about this because you have no right or ability to criticise Christianity?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:07pm

I saw some niquabs on the beach today while the males of the family were in speedos. (yuck).

What a screwed up religion.

IBI

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #21 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:07pm:
I saw some niquabs on the beach today while the males of the family were in speedos. (yuck).

What a screwed up religion.

Please, it's not a religion.

It is a sick, twisted and brutal CULT

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:48pm

I am very cautious whenever i see masked people anywhere.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print