Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Aussie Ex Muslim talks about Niquab (Read 1182 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Aussie Ex Muslim talks about Niquab
Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:59am

I hate the niqab. It is one of the most dehumanising and alienating pieces of clothing a woman can wear. It puts a literal barrier between her and the rest of the world. I would beg my mother to let me remove it but she would refuse saying that I was a disappointing her or be cruel and say I would look like a sharmoota or whore.

https://thenullifidian.wordpress.com/

IBI

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Aussie Ex Muslim talks about Niquab
Reply #1 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 12:17pm

We should do more to support ex muslims.

For some reason leftists support muslims in vilifying ex muslims.

Quote:
There Are 13 Countries Where Atheism Is Punishable by Death

Atheists living in 13 countries risk being condemned to death, just for their beliefs (or non-belief) according to a new, comprehensive report from the International Humanist and Ethical Union out on Tuesday. All 13 countries identified by the study are Muslim majority.

The countries that impose these penalties are Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen. With the exception of Pakistan, those countries all allow for capital punishment against apostasy, i.e., the renunciation of a particular religion. Pakistan, meanwhile, imposes the death penalty for blasphemy, which can obviously include disbelief in God.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/12/13-countries-where-ath...

The death penalty for apostasy shows Islam is not compatible with human rights.

Quote:
Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.

http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 1:31pm

So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs, but if I go anywhere near one of those countries, they could abduct a murder me legally because I don't believe Mohamed was the messenger of God. And sh1t-for-brains on this forum call me an Islamophobe.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 3:47pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 1:31pm:
So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs

Is that what they do issue?

Funny, I mostly see them minding their own business and getting abused (or "preached" to) by bigots.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:09pm

They're only trying to help, G.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:33pm

So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs.

Never seen a Muslim street preacher liked I used to see every Sunday in Adelaide on the corner of Hindley Street and Gawler Place.   Never had a Muslim knock on my door and ask me if I believed in his god.   Never had a Muslim preach to me about how great it was to believe in their god.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:33pm:
So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs.

Never seen a Muslim street preacher liked I used to see every Sunday in Adelaide on the corner of Hindley Street and Gawler Place.   Never had a Muslim knock on my door and ask me if I believed in his god.   Never had a Muslim preach to me about how great it was to believe in their god.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Of course you wouldn't.
For three reasons
1) they only travel in packs and would never approach anyone without weapons at hand
2) they are too busy preaching sociopathic, barbaric, primitive practices to their muzzo mates
3) they are too busy working out how to kill people.

The man in, Burka or whatever you call it is dehumanizing, primitive, and sick.
It should be banned .
It should be ILLEGAL to wear this horrible torture device

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:37pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Valkie again displaying his fantasies to the rest of the world.  Stop it mate, you'll go blind with all your wanking all over our screens.  Disgusting.   Absolutely disgusting that you'd choose to persecute innocent people who have never harmed you and never will.    Bugger off, Valkie.   You're just an Islamophobic  troll.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #8 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:37pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Valkie again displaying his fantasies to the rest of the world.  Stop it mate, you'll go blind with all your wanking all over our screens.  Disgusting.   Absolutely disgusting that you'd choose to persecute innocent people who have never harmed you and never will.    Bugger off, Valkie.   You're just an Islamophobic  troll.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Poor muzzo women
Exposed to daily beating, torture and forced to wear a tent.
And the young girls are raped in sham paedophile marriages.
Primitive, barbaric CULT it is
No muzzo is innocent
All worship a sociopath, self confessed paedophile who was retarded and deformed.
They preach DEATH it is a DEATH cult

The world would be a much better place without the DEATH CULT.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 6:12pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 3:47pm:
So they can come to this country and preach the perfection of themselves and their beliefs

Is that what they do issue?

Funny, I mostly see them minding their own business and getting abused (or "preached" to) by bigots.

Well you're full of shyte & need a Labrador & white cane.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 6:13pm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

And you're just a repetitive apologist d1ckhead.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #11 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 6:38pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 6:13pm:

And you're just a repetitive apologist d1ckhead.

Really?  Oh, dear.  Oh, well, I love you too, Gnads, despite all your bullshit.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 6:53pm

Yes really darling .....

Kiss_my_arse.jpg (10 KB | 6 )
Kiss_my_arse.jpg

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:31pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 6:53pm:
Yes really darling .....

Miam miam.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 12:15am

If the niqab fits - wear it!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print