Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Barny to make media announcment at 2.00PM NSW time (Read 19229 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Barny to make media announcment at 2.00PM NSW time
Reply #15 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:13pm

Gee the old LW is so excited over nothing he is stuttering meaningless posts again. Needs a sedative.

The FACTS are Mal has pulled the rug from under Bull S. yet again as the theatrics follow the script.

Despite what poor old LW fantasizes about, the FACT is that nothing has changed - not a thing and the Nationals will hold their meeting next week to select a new leader.

Now, what the delirious Lefties have not considered is that, at the Nationals meeting next week, Barny may be nominated for the leader position and if he has the numbers he will remain the leader of the Nationals.

It has all been a convenient distraction for Malcolm as he gets on with the really big things affecting Australia.

Now whatever will the worst Opposition Leader in History talk about in Question Time next week ? His affairs and why he did not step down ?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #16 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:26pm

Quote:
Barny may be nominated for the leader position and if he has the numbers he will remain the leader of the Nationals.

Really?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:30pm

And what the people reckon of slimy Bull S.

Rod Marcie Supple Bill has a very very short memory.

Patricia Berry Mouthy Burke was very quiet in Parliament last week and no wonder. He got rid of Bronwyn Bishop for a $5000 helicopter ride and yet he got away with this, damned hypocrite.

Amy OConnor Slimey creep. This taxpayer abuse by Burke, not to mention the lack of morals displayed by both of them, has been common knowledge for years to anyone who has an interest in events in Canberra. It's another case of press bias where the media never showed an interest in highlighting this disgraceful waste of public money, and looked away rather than bring this moral bankrupt to account. It's never too late. As they say.... people in glass houses!

Garry McGrath Burke by name burke by nature .. none of the lying filth in canberra have ever done an honest days work in their life.

Geoff Reid Shorten is only aware of what he wants to know. If it concerns him or his party he cannot remember anything very selective on what he can recall

William Sanderson Another dud on the tax payers of Australia. Of course it was “work related “
. No really - how the truth suffers as does the Australian tax payer. It is a disgrace.

John Long The little tool also said NO Labor pollie was in breach of the dual citizenship that other parties were guilty of!!!!

Michael Holland Liar liar like duel citizenship and everything else.

Barry Bullen You forget these little mishaps as soon as electoraly possibly, SELECTIVE MEMORY FAILER, GLASS HOUSE SYNDROME!!!! YOU WILL FORGET, LOOK INTO MY EYES, THINK LABOR IS GOOD....😵😵LABOR OWNS THE GRAVY TRAIN😵. TRUST US !!!

Yvonne Tanner Bill shorten has a very short memory short on memory and short on brains

Jeanette Prestwidge Bill dill I would shut me mouth if i was you because you have a bad track record

Keith Burgess Another one who Screwed their way to the trough......parasites

Wayne Rudd Bill is to busy doing it himself to notice.

Margie N Neil Struber Ya just gotta give it to them ,, Labor pain !!

Maria Fargher Bill is a nothing more than a liar

Angela Halse Short memory Shitten me lad - gossip is never forgotten

Sandra Lucre Shortonbrains doesn't have to do much to make himself look like a fool does he?

Martini Henry ... politicians just love their 'comfort women' 😀

Paul Winterton and these fkers have the cheek to pick on BJ disgusting

Graham Burbidge LABOR = HYPOCRITES the lot of them but none better than their boss Bill Shortonbrains.

Wil Bryant Big mouthed Labor GOON!

Gidge Fabris You should all be locked up you bunch of crooks

Steve McIntyre Yep - hard for the opposition to make comment - both sides cannot cast stones!

Valerie Blinco Bill flapping his gums again scumbag

Robert Marsh Look in the mirror shorten.

Kevin Clarke Burke = total shitbag

Maurice Giddings Interesting

Margherita Thornton (Amato) Hypocrite

Anne Edmead Idiot

Michael Abay Labor parasite scumbags.

IP Logged

macman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

australia
Reply #18 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:39pm

Wow, liar is really in panic mode.Expect non-stop diversions and the usual frantic tactics until his liberal HQ tell him what to post. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:42pm

The whole Article (relevant bits and some more:)

Quote:
    The Australian
    3:48PM February 20, 2018

Bill Shorten has responded to Cory Bernardi’s claim that Barnaby Joyce is not the only Turnbull government minister who has been having sex with their staff, saying he is not aware of any Labor or government frontbenchers sleeping with their employees.

Senator Bernardi this morning said he was aware of other ministers who were having sexual relations with their staff, but he refused to name names.

Asked whether he was aware of any shadow ministers having sex with their staff, Mr Shorten said he was not.

“I’m not aware of anyone in the government ranks either,” he said.

Mr Shorten said Malcolm Turnbull had proven to be one of the “weakest prime ministers in living memory”.

“He should have dealt with this Barnaby Joyce conflict of interest a long time ago,” Mr Shorten said.

“He’s clearly known more than he’s let on for a period of months. Only belatedly has he started to throw the book at Barnaby Joyce.

“What’s the point of giving someone a telling off if you don’t discipline them?

“How on earth do we get to a situation in Australia where the Prime Minister, who has clearly lost confidence in the Deputy Prime Minister, can’t sack his Deputy Prime Minister?

“And the Deputy Prime Minister clearly thinks that his boss is inept. You don’t have to take my word for it. That’s what Barnaby Joyce said.

“So we’ve got the two most senior people in Australia at each other. One day Malcolm Turnbull drops a bucket of shame on Barnaby Joyce. The next day, Barnaby Joyce declares that his boss is inept. Then the third day, they say, ‘Oh, no, we all really like each other’.”

‘Barnaby not Robinson Crusoe’

Australian Conservatives leader Cory Bernardi claims Barnaby Joyce is not the only Turnbull government minister who has been having sex with their staff, but has refused to name names.

The South Australian Senator said he preferred self-governance to Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s ban on ministers sleeping with their staff, and it was self-evident that such relationships should not be happening.

“But I would say that I don’t think Barnaby Joyce is Robinson Crusoe at this stage,” Senator Bernardi told ABC radio.

“(Mr Turnbull has) done what he thinks is right. I don’t think it’s necessary to do that, but then, self-evidently, the standards by which I’m holding myself, or which I expect of others, have not been met by those within some of the ministerial ranks, and I make this point that it’s not just Barnaby Joyce that we could be discussing.”

Asked whether he was saying other ministers were having sexual relations with their staff, Senator Bernardi said, “Yes”.

Asked whether he wanted to name them, he said, “No, of course I don’t.”

“We’ll leave that in the fullness of time, but it says to me that there is a problem there,” he said.

“There is a culture problem where people think that this is OK, and I read in this morning’s paper that places like the military or the ADF, where there’s a relationship within a chain of command, either the chain of command ceases or the relationship ceases. That would seem common sense to me.”

Asked whether the “culture problem” highlighted the need for Mr Turnbull’s rule, Senator Bernardi said he thought that was a “very valid point”.

“Unfortunately it’s become necessary because people are ignoring what should be self-governance and common sense, and I think an expectation of society,” he said.

“And I’ve said this before as well: you can adhere to the letter of the law, but you’re not adhering to the spirit of the law or the rules, and that’s what’s happened in this instance and I think a number of other instances.

“Most people would say it’s inappropriate to have sexual relations with a staff member and they would temper their activities accordingly.

“However, we know there are certain circumstances that hasn’t occurred, and the Prime Minister has said, ‘well this is absolutely wrong, and it won’t continue’, so you’ve got to respect him for laying down the law like that.”

Asked whether Mr Joyce should resign after having an affair with his pregnant former press secretary, Senator Bernardi said there were three options.

“One is Barnaby resigns, and that’s entirely in his purview. He’s said he’s not going to do that; Two, that the National Party have a leadership spill, and that’s entirely up to the National Party; Or three, he stays,” he said.

“What I can say is that this is doing enormous damage, I think, to the government.

“It is sucking all the oxygen out of any agenda that they want to put forward. It is damaging the National Party, and I would only urge them to rule a line under it, make a decision one way or another, and then tough it out and proceed whatever that decision is, because Australia simply can’t afford to get sidetracked by these issues.

“There are so many more important things that we have to deal with than Barnaby Joyce’s personal life or what’s going on in the ministerial wing.”

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #20 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:01pm

juliar wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:13pm:
Gee the old LW is so excited over nothing he is stuttering meaningless posts again. Needs a sedative.

The FACTS are Mal has pulled the rug from under Bull S. yet again as the theatrics follow the script.

Despite what poor old LW fantasizes about, the FACT is that nothing has changed - not a thing and the Nationals will hold their meeting next week to select a new leader.

Now, what the delirious Lefties have not considered is that, at the Nationals meeting next week, Barny may be nominated for the leader position and if he has the numbers he will remain the leader of the Nationals.

It has all been a convenient distraction for Malcolm as he gets on with the really big things affecting Australia.

Now whatever will the worst Opposition Leader in History talk about in Question Time next week ? His affairs and why he did not step down ?

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:53pm

Watch out for the next "distraction" (govt minister resigning after affair blows open?) that coalition supporters will proudly announce to distract voters from coalition fails.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 12:53am

stunspore wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:53pm:
Watch out for the next "distraction" (govt minister resigning after affair blows open?) that coalition supporters will proudly announce to distract voters from coalition fails.

I told you it was all over for him over a week ago when Mal gave him the kiss of death "Barnaby has my full support".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print