Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape (Read 3982 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape
Reply #75 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:56pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
You weren't blacked up.  Tsk, tsk.   What a bullshit artist.   Still not willing to walk that mile?  How typical.    Roll Eyes

I can't believe how stupid that statement of yours seems. You want me to break the law for the sake of doing stuff I could do without blackfacing.

Brian, I have actually lived a full life, even up to the age of 38. I have lived in poverty. I have lived in relative prosperity. I have had to grow, hunt and cook my own meals. Then there are times when things were provided to me. I think I have had a rough life. Almost all of which was not my fault. So, I don't need to black face for the purpose of having experienced a life like aborigines. In fact, I would argue that aborigines are more privileged than non-aboriginal people.

Why don't you walk a mile in their shoes, Brian. You seem like a very privileged person. How about you give up any advantages that white people are alleged to have? Put your money where your mouth is.

And yet you're unwilling to blacken up, to experience what it is like as an Indigenous Australian.  How typical of a racist.  You'll slam Indigenous Australians at the drop of a hat, never experiencing their lives or what they are subjected to.   Tsk, tsk.    How racist.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:23pm

You're a complete pill Bwian.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:28pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:56pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
You weren't blacked up.  Tsk, tsk.   What a bullshit artist.   Still not willing to walk that mile?  How typical.    Roll Eyes

I can't believe how stupid that statement of yours seems. You want me to break the law for the sake of doing stuff I could do without blackfacing.

Brian, I have actually lived a full life, even up to the age of 38. I have lived in poverty. I have lived in relative prosperity. I have had to grow, hunt and cook my own meals. Then there are times when things were provided to me. I think I have had a rough life. Almost all of which was not my fault. So, I don't need to black face for the purpose of having experienced a life like aborigines. In fact, I would argue that aborigines are more privileged than non-aboriginal people.

Why don't you walk a mile in their shoes, Brian. You seem like a very privileged person. How about you give up any advantages that white people are alleged to have? Put your money where your mouth is.

And yet you're unwilling to blacken up, to experience what it is like as an Indigenous Australian.  How typical of a racist.  You'll slam Indigenous Australians at the drop of a hat, never experiencing their lives or what they are subjected to.   Tsk, tsk.    How racist.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Agreed.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #78 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:35pm

Most indigenous Australians are white anyway.

Lazy, corrupt and greedy white boongs that are too lazy to get off their collective asses and do a days work.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #79 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:38pm

Well, Brian (you halfwit). Give me full Centrelink payments that are not means tested or require me to undertake a mutual obligation. Give me a job for the sake of giving me a job to make my demographic look better. Overlook any minor crime I commit. And if I have to face court, make sure no conviction is recorded. Or perhaps I can get those 2% loans. Perhaps let me to racially abuse other people, and then be allowed to attack with impunity the people who object to my abuse. Allow me to be racist against other people, and act like I own the place. Give me the right to abuse police officers and tell them to take a walk.

What are you trying to do, Brian? Is this the same cucked Brian we have always known to be the ultra-liberal? You are getting really aggressive these days with your strawman arguments.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #80 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:46pm

Bwyannnnnnnnn  would prefer to see children abused.

Then to admit he is an idiooot

Don't worry bwyannnnnnnnn, we all know you are an idiooot.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #81 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:13pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:23pm:
You're a complete pill Bwian.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #82 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:35pm:

Lazy, corrupt and greedy white boongs that are too lazy to get off their collective asses and do a days work.

Except you, like most racists will never accept them as white, now will you, Valkie?  A good ol' "lick o' the tar brush" is too much for you.

You prepared to let your kids marry an Indigenous person, even if they claim to be white?

Nope.  Didn't think so.   Racist.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #83 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:17pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:38pm:

Well, Brian (you halfwit). Give me full Centrelink payments that are not means tested or require me to undertake a mutual obligation. Give me a job for the sake of giving me a job to make my demographic look better. Overlook any minor crime I commit. And if I have to face court, make sure no conviction is recorded. Or perhaps I can get those 2% loans. Perhaps let me to racially abuse other people, and then be allowed to attack with impunity the people who object to my abuse. Allow me to be racist against other people, and act like I own the place. Give me the right to abuse police officers and tell them to take a walk.

What are you trying to do, Brian? Is this the same cucked Brian we have always known to be the ultra-liberal? You are getting really aggressive these days with your strawman arguments.

Typical racist.  Still not willing to walk that mile, are you?  What is wrong?  Deep down, you know Indigenous Australians get treated like pooh by people like you.   Tsk, tsk.   Run along, Racist.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:21pm

Its not about their skin colour, it is about showing them a level of respect......not agreeance or acceptance just respect.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #85 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:22pm

goldkam wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

Its not about their skin colour, it is about showing them a level of respect......not agreeance or acceptance just respect.

Treating them as their equals....   Something Valkie will never do.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #86 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Again
Respect is earned by action and ability.

When they start contributing rather than being PARASITES.

I may begin to show them respect

Until then, dirt under my feet

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 9:01pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 7:17pm:

Again
Respect is earned by action and ability.

When they start contributing rather than being PARASITES.

I may begin to show them respect

Until then, dirt under my feet

Blanketing a statement across a whole culture is not factual and not reasonable. Just as you don't blanket a statement that all men are perpetrators of domestic violence, just as you don't blanket a statement that all priests are child molesters, just as you don't blanket a statement that all Muslims are terrorists, just as you don't blanket a statement that all children are excellent at using technology.

So according to you Indigenous people such as Cathy Freeman, Eddie Mabo, Adam Goodes, Evonne Goolagong-Cawley, Neville Bonner and David Unaipon were all parasites to our community, to our country.

As for yourself, respect quite simply is earned and you are yet to earn it. What you state is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of hate and a conditioning of hate towards a minority in society. I say this.....you don't need to agree nor accept what or who they are you just need to respect it. That starts with using factual information, not using demonising terms and expressing your point in a respectful manner.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Blanketing a statement across a whole culture is not factual and not reasonable.

Like they love their land, they have a deep cultural attachment to land.
They have suffered from colonisation

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #89 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:31am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:17pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:38pm:

Typical racist.  Still not willing to walk that mile, are you?  What is wrong?  Deep down, you know Indigenous Australians get treated like pooh by people like you.   Tsk, tsk.   Run along, Racist.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You do realise that there is no law against being a racist. I could be a racist, and you could argue all you want. But there is nothing wrong with me being a racist. But you are being racist yourself by promoting aboriginal people over other Australians. Checkmate, Brian. But anyhoo... my post was more xenophobic than anything. I do have a problem with some aboriginal cultures, just as I do with some other non-aboriginal cultures.

Aborigines do not get treated like crap. They are quite the privileged race in Australia. The problem being is that they don't hold the value systems that non-aboriginal, on average. Hospitals, legal aid, jobs, police encounters, they all have to go easy on the treatment of aboriginal people. How many times have you been late night shopping only to find aboriginal teens wandering about the supermarkets with nothing to do other than to hassle other shoppers? How often do you find that the security can't do much but tell them to move on, unless the teens start causing real trouble. Imagine white youths going around hassling shoppers. They would get thrown out on their ears in no time.

I have had a more challenging life than aboriginal people. The only reasons for people of any race having trouble in life are drug and alcohol abuse, criminality, attitude problems, and an unwillingness to change. I could probably learn to speak another language within the time it takes some people to turn their lives around and act right. But, since you want to excuse a particular racial demographic like aborigines, and tell them that they are worse off for no other reason than being aboriginal, that makes Brian Ross a racist.

Tsk, tsk, Brian. You can't come back from that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print