Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape (Read 3930 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape
Reply #60 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:59pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 4:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 6:58pm:
So, Gordon, if in your opinion the Stolen Generations should be more correct called the Saved Generations, are you prepared to hand your children over, to allow them to be saved from your endless rants of racism, culturalism, Xenophobia and Islamophobia?   Of course not.   I wonder why?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's a challenge to all the racists.  If you truly believe the Indigenous are getting an unfair deal that favours them, are you prepared to spend your life as an indigenous person?   We'll make your skin darker and maroon you in the middle of no where.   Lets see you walk a few miles in their shoes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well... elephant in the room here. If you were marooned in the middle of nowhere, of course you would not be as well off as other people. In fact, if you continued a 40,000+ year tradition of stone age cultures, of course you would not be as well off as other people.

Another racist refusing to walk a mile in the shoes of an indigenous person.  How bloody unsurprising.   Tsk, tsk.   Any more too afraid to walk in the shoes of those they believe are better off than they are because of the colour of their skin?   Anybody brave enough?   No, I didn't think so.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

I think people have all agreed that having darker skin would be preferable if you lived "in the middle of nowhere". But, no matter your race, if you lived in an inhospitable environment, you would not be as well off as those who live in an urban environment.

I think I was making a non-racist argument, throwing the context of your hypothetical back in your face. I have lived/worked/studied around people of various races. Many of them have either had easier or more difficult upbringing. Despite that, they managed to integrate into a white majority society without complaint. Most of them even thrive.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #61 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:12pm

Anyway, I have lived off the grid as a child. I recall the thoughts of going without modern conveniences for that month and having to learn to fish and hunt for the meals. That was 28 years ago. And the only time I came anywhere close to that again was the week without power in 2015.

But what the hell is that to do with anything? If anything, I think you should put your racist beliefs, Brian, towards aborigines to try and walk a mile in white people's shoes. Go without using their race for excuses when they break the law. Sit on Centrelink only with the promise of mutual obligations being made. Get work in the workforce as a result of your abilities and rolling up your sleeves for work performance -- not because you can roll up your sleeves to show your race to get a job.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:56pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:35pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:05pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:15pm:
You hear the endless cry of 'don't blame the Aboriginals' - do we ever hear the cry of 'don't blame the blameless whites'?

Who the hell are we to blame?  Like feminists, gays, Muslims, etc, at what point do Aboriginals start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions and stop wanting to stomp on someone else out of some misdirected spite and resentment?

I have a basic rule in life - if I don't harm you - you don't harm me.

Is that so hard to follow?

What a shame more whites didn't follow that rule, Graps.  Hey?   They definitely harmed Indigenous people.  They took their children away from their families.  Tsk, tsk.   They subjected them to abuse and neglect.  Tsk, tsk.   They abused them.  Tsk, tsk.   So much for their policies of "paternalism", hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

If you were having a discussion with someone in a pub, would you wave your finger in front of their  face and say Tsk Tsk like you do here?

Why?  Does it make you feel ashamed, Gordon?   Still not prepared to walk that mile?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Pfft. Take your fake doctorate in divinity and stick it in yer bum. No wonder you can't even get voted in as a mod.  Grin

Still not prepared to walk that mile?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Gordon's a Canadian Yid, Brian. He's the victim here.

Ok if I'm a jew, why do my daughter and I laugh our arses off at the Orthies in their cloaks and hats walking up Old Sth head rd every Saturday morning?

Because you said you're a Jew, silly.

You laugh at the Saturday Walkers because you're a non-religious Jew, you forgetful old thing.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 11:20pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:36pm:
Quote:
No "Stolen Generations" have been proven?

Tsk, tsk, that is not what the Supreme Courts of South Australia and Victoria say, Valkie.  Two cases have been proved.

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  Time to get with the Zeitgeist.         

Two eh?
I seem to remember reading that those two were proven false.

Two.
Even if, and I'm being generous here.
Even if two were stolen, where is this generation?

I also note that you failed to admit to the secret women's business.

It's all a scam, a sham, a LIE for money.

You have nothing against the Boongs, Matty, it's all about the Muslims, remember?

Come on, gang, let's all do the right thing and blame Islam.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 11:21pm

Why do I have to keep reminding you people? Tsk tsk tsk.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #65 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 11:28pm

Fear of being labeled Boongophobes is behind it all... can't upset those special interest groups or they'll bring out the big guns...  Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #66 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:02am

Valkie wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:36pm:
Quote:
No "Stolen Generations" have been proven?

Tsk, tsk, that is not what the Supreme Courts of South Australia and Victoria say, Valkie.  Two cases have been proved.

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  Time to get with the Zeitgeist.         

Two eh?
I seem to remember reading that those two were proven false.

Two.
Even if, and I'm being generous here.
Even if two were stolen, where is this generation?

I also note that you failed to admit to the secret women's business.

It's all a scam, a sham, a LIE for money.

Different case, Valkie.  There were two separate cases which were proven true.  Bruce Trevorrow (SA) and  Neville Austin (Victoria).

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  If you ever can, you racist.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #67 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:04am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 10:02pm:
So, Gordon, if in your opinion the Stolen Generations should be more correct called the Saved Generations, are you prepared to hand your children over, to allow them to be saved from your endless rants of racism, culturalism, Xenophobia and Islamophobia?   Of course not.   I wonder why?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's a challenge to all the racists.  If you truly believe the Indigenous are getting an unfair deal that favours them, are you prepared to spend your life as an indigenous person?   We'll make your skin darker and maroon you in the middle of no where.   Lets see you walk a few miles in their shoes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well... elephant in the room here. If you were marooned in the middle of nowhere, of course you would not be as well off as other people. In fact, if you continued a 40,000+ year tradition of stone age cultures, of course you would not be as well off as other people.

Another racist refusing to walk a mile in the shoes of an indigenous person.  How bloody unsurprising.   Tsk, tsk.   Any more too afraid to walk in the shoes of those they believe are better off than they are because of the colour of their skin?   Anybody brave enough?   No, I didn't think so.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

I think people have all agreed that having darker skin would be preferable if you lived "in the middle of nowhere". But, no matter your race, if you lived in an inhospitable environment, you would not be as well off as those who live in an urban environment.

I think I was making a non-racist argument, throwing the context of your hypothetical back in your face. I have lived/worked/studied around people of various races. Many of them have either had easier or more difficult upbringing. Despite that, they managed to integrate into a white majority society without complaint. Most of them even thrive.

Prepared to walk that mile, yet?  Or, no, you're just another racist.   Typical.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #68 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 2:19am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:04am:

Prepared to walk that mile, yet?  Or, no, you're just another racist.   Typical.    Roll Eyes

I think I have just finished telling you that I have walked that mile. Looks like "Brian Ross" is just another robot. Exterminate! Exterminate! Probably time to send him an email to see if he responds to a confirmation message.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #69 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:28am

Gordon wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 7:01pm:

Anyone who's a drunk/druggy who abuses their kids and lets them live in squalor should have their kids taken away from them.

Yes they do but you would be badly mistaken to thing that this situation or reluctance to remove children was specific to Aboriginal families when it is true across the board.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #70 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 7:42am

Quote:
  Different case, Valkie.  There were two separate cases which were proven true.  Bruce Trevorrow (SA) and  Neville Austin (Victoria).

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  If you ever can, you racist.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

So

We have two who may??? be possibly, almost, perhaps taken from their parents.

What were the reasons, were they being raped, abused, sick, underfed?
What were the real reasons for removal?

I think if we looked closely you would find that they were taken or a truly altruistic reason, to protect the children.

And, as I stated earlier, 2 does not make a generation..

What about the two found to be liars?

How many others are liars..........most Ill bet.

Just a scam, just like the secret women's business,
which you seem to be conveniently forgetting to respond to.

And while we are at it.
About this sacred land bull shite.
Our abbos are the only people on the planet who consider a dump (where they have thrown refuse) as sacred land.
Is it all about money????
Perhaps because they have never made anything permanent enough to be considered histrionically important?
It seems any time they find these places is when something is going on that they see an opportunity for money.

Lazy, bludgers and parasites.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #71 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:02pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 2:19am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:04am:

I think I have just finished telling you that I have walked that mile. Looks like "Brian Ross" is just another robot. Exterminate! Exterminate! Probably time to send him an email to see if he responds to a confirmation message.

You weren't blacked up.  Tsk, tsk.   What a bullshit artist.   Still not willing to walk that mile?  How typical.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #72 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 1:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 12:02pm:
You weren't blacked up.  Tsk, tsk.   What a bullshit artist.   Still not willing to walk that mile?  How typical.    Roll Eyes

You already said you wouldn't go blackface - why should anyone else then at your demand?

You already Blackface, Bro?  Own up..... nothing to be ashamed of there.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #73 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:48pm

I can't believe how stupid that statement of yours seems. You want me to break the law for the sake of doing stuff I could do without blackfacing.

Brian, I have actually lived a full life, even up to the age of 38. I have lived in poverty. I have lived in relative prosperity. I have had to grow, hunt and cook my own meals. Then there are times when things were provided to me. I think I have had a rough life. Almost all of which was not my fault. So, I don't need to black face for the purpose of having experienced a life like aborigines. In fact, I would argue that aborigines are more privileged than non-aboriginal people.

Why don't you walk a mile in their shoes, Brian. You seem like a very privileged person. How about you give up any advantages that white people are alleged to have? Put your money where your mouth is.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #74 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:54pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 1:47pm:

You already said you wouldn't go blackface - why should anyone else then at your demand?

You already Blackface, Bro?  Own up..... nothing to be ashamed of there.......

No need for me to go blackface.  I accept that Black Fellas are worse off than White Fellas.   I accept that the Stolen Generations happened.  I am ashamed of that.  Unlike many here, Graps.  You one of those racists?  Starting to look that way.   You deny that Black Fellas are worse than White Fellas?  You deny the Stolen Generations?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print