Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape (Read 3931 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape
Reply #45 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:50pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 3:08pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:40pm:
The stolen generation is a myth.
It's all BULL shite.

Not according to the Federal Government.  Not according to the various State Governments.   You are the one who is bullshitting, Valkie.  You're just a racist.  Soon you'll be dead and Australian society will be a better place.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sad troll you are
No stolen generation have been proven.
The liars that were touted as stolen generation were found to be frauds.

Just like the secret women's business that was also proven to be nothing more than a scam.

Stop lying and defending child murderers.

Matty has no problem with the child murderers, he just wants to kill the Muslims.

Not racist, Islam is not a race.

Moron

I don't want to kill muzzos.

I simply want them gone, and never to pollute the human race with their sociopathic,  primitive, sick, barbaric practices.

Just send them to a muzzo run country.

In time they will all just kill each other, rape all the children and die out.

Good riddance.

As for anyone who harms children.
There is only one solution.
Remove them from the human race, with extreme extreme prejudice.

I don't care what colour they are.

Just not the white ones, Matty. Let's start with the Muslims, okay?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:57pm

It's all BULL shite.

Not according to the Federal Government.  Not according to the various State Governments.   You are the one who is bullshitting, Valkie.  You're just a racist.  Soon you'll be dead and Australian society will be a better place.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Sad troll you are

Just like the secret women's business that was also proven to be nothing more than a scam.

No "Stolen Generations" have been proven?

Tsk, tsk, that is not what the Supreme Courts of South Australia and Victoria say, Valkie.  Two cases have been proved.

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  Time to get with the Zeitgeist.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:59pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 4:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 6:58pm:
So, Gordon, if in your opinion the Stolen Generations should be more correct called the Saved Generations, are you prepared to hand your children over, to allow them to be saved from your endless rants of racism, culturalism, Xenophobia and Islamophobia?   Of course not.   I wonder why?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's a challenge to all the racists.  If you truly believe the Indigenous are getting an unfair deal that favours them, are you prepared to spend your life as an indigenous person?   We'll make your skin darker and maroon you in the middle of no where.   Lets see you walk a few miles in their shoes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well... elephant in the room here. If you were marooned in the middle of nowhere, of course you would not be as well off as other people. In fact, if you continued a 40,000+ year tradition of stone age cultures, of course you would not be as well off as other people.

Another racist refusing to walk a mile in the shoes of an indigenous person.  How bloody unsurprising.   Tsk, tsk.   Any more too afraid to walk in the shoes of those they believe are better off than they are because of the colour of their skin?   Anybody brave enough?   No, I didn't think so.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:01pm

cods wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 3:30pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:18am:
HE WHO SCREAMS RACIST, IS THE RACIST.

Cut the race accusations ffs and look at the actual problem.
If the gov had taken a bunch of white kids off parents you dogooder lot would be saying what a wonderful thing for those kids to be finally removed from the horible houshold they live in. But because it's aboriginal housholds the race card comes out...YET AGAIN!!!

As for walking in their shoes.....I grew up around abos. Theyre okay when sober, after that it is all downhill but the fighting is generally "in house". They don't just go and attack randoms (in most cases I have whitnessed). They just fight their family members..untill the next day and the process starts again.
One thing I also learnt from another young abo is if you end up fighting one don't bother punching them in the head. It does nothing but hurt your hand and you will most likley come off worse. Stomachs and knees will take one down every time.

Now the rmote ones, they choose to live out there in remote locations because...they do. They are free to move to civilisation....but they don't. So that is a cop out statement to say the least, but I have walked along side them in civilisation. Stoners are the good ones....drunks are just arseholes. 

They get better oportunity....who knows. Who cares? If they are hardworking then they will get a job, same as anyone. I have worked with heaps of them in my time....good paying jobs too.

Child services lets down all children...not just abos.

oh so bloody true.....you dont hear so much about that do you...certainly never heard bwain complain about what happens to white children

its not a POOR ME..LOOK AT ME..THINK ABOUT ME..

WHAT YOU DOING FOR ME.....charity

Cods, are you prepared to walk a mile in the shoes of an indigenous person?  Are you prepared to have your children taken away from you, never to be seen again?   Are you prepared to see your family ripped apart by uncaring authorities who believe you aren't even a human being worth counting in the Census?  Mmmm?

Or are you just another cowardly racist?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #49 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:02pm

Abos wear shoes?

There you go.  Shocked

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:15pm:
You hear the endless cry of 'don't blame the Aboriginals' - do we ever hear the cry of 'don't blame the blameless whites'?

Who the hell are we to blame?  Like feminists, gays, Muslims, etc, at what point do Aboriginals start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions and stop wanting to stomp on someone else out of some misdirected spite and resentment?

I have a basic rule in life - if I don't harm you - you don't harm me.

Is that so hard to follow?

What a shame more whites didn't follow that rule, Graps.  Hey?   They definitely harmed Indigenous people.  They took their children away from their families.  Tsk, tsk.   They subjected them to abuse and neglect.  Tsk, tsk.   They abused them.  Tsk, tsk.   So much for their policies of "paternalism", hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

If you were having a discussion with someone in a pub, would you wave your finger in front of their  face and say Tsk Tsk like you do here?

Why?  Does it make you feel ashamed, Gordon?   Still not prepared to walk that mile?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #51 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:03pm:
You hear the endless cry of 'don't blame the Aboriginals' - do we ever hear the cry of 'don't blame the blameless whites'?

Who the hell are we to blame?  Like feminists, gays, Muslims, etc, at what point do Aboriginals start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions and stop wanting to stomp on someone else out of some misdirected spite and resentment?

What a shame more whites didn't follow that rule, Graps.  Hey?   They definitely harmed Indigenous people.  They took their children away from their families.  Tsk, tsk.   They subjected them to abuse and neglect.  Tsk, tsk.   They abused them.  Tsk, tsk.   So much for their policies of "paternalism", hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

If you were having a discussion with someone in a pub, would you wave your finger in front of their  face and say Tsk Tsk like you do here?

Why?  Does it make you feel ashamed, Gordon?   Still not prepared to walk that mile?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Pfft. Take your fake doctorate in divinity and stick it in yer bum. No wonder you can't even get voted in as a mod.  Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:23pm

Dr Mengele wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
Abos wear shoes?

There you go.  Shocked

Do you want me to note that down for the research, Doctor?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
It's all BULL shite.

Sad troll you are

Tsk, tsk, that is not what the Supreme Courts of South Australia and Victoria say, Valkie.  Two cases have been proved.

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  Time to get with the Zeitgeist.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Only a few Boong ones, Brian. No big problem.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:35pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:05pm:

Pfft. Take your fake doctorate in divinity and stick it in yer bum. No wonder you can't even get voted in as a mod.  Grin

Still not prepared to walk that mile?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:40pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:35pm:

how far have you done the walk brian???.....

are you going to tell us you were stolen?

pity! no one wants pity.... and your kind it so gratuitous  ....it causes more problems  than anyone who says

pick yourself up dust history off your shoulders along with the chip..

and get on with moving forward

listening to pity people like you is what holds these people back.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:42pm

Gordon's a Canadian Yid, Brian. He's the victim here.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #57 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:56pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:42pm:

Gordon's a Canadian Yid, Brian. He's the victim here.

Ok if I'm a jew, why do my daughter and I laugh our arses off at the Orthies in their cloaks and hats walking up Old Sth head rd every Saturday morning?

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #58 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:08pm

cods wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 6:40pm:

how far have you done the walk brian???.....

are you going to tell us you were stolen?

pity! no one wants pity.... and your kind it so gratuitous  ....it causes more problems  than anyone who says

pick yourself up dust history off your shoulders along with the chip..

and get on with moving forward

listening to pity people like you is what holds these people back.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #59 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 7:36pm

Quote:

Time to catch up with the 21st century old man.  Time to get with the Zeitgeist.         

Two eh?
I seem to remember reading that those two were proven false.

Two.
Even if, and I'm being generous here.
Even if two were stolen, where is this generation?

I also note that you failed to admit to the secret women's business.

It's all a scam, a sham, a LIE for money.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print