Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape (Read 3981 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Fear of stolen generation caused childs rape
Reply #30 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 9:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:40pm:
The stolen generation is a myth.
It's all BULL shite.

Not according to the Federal Government.  Not according to the various State Governments.   You are the one who is bullshitting, Valkie.  You're just a racist.  Soon you'll be dead and Australian society will be a better place.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Is that a core government line or a non-core government line or just a position publicly stated for political purposes?

WHAT have these governments actually done to improve the lot of Kangaroo Kaffirs respective - apart from jailing them more.... I think you'll find there somewhere is the truth of this tale.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:20pm

It's all BULL shite.

Not according to the Federal Government.  Not according to the various State Governments.   You are the one who is bullshitting, Valkie.  You're just a racist.  Soon you'll be dead and Australian society will be a better place.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

oh dear oh dearie dearie me... tsk tsk brian   shame on you...is this what good CHristians boys say these days is it??>...

sadl y a lot of what went on all those years ago   was wrong...sadly no one will really know the whole truth.

an awful lot did suffer   but was it done to punish or abuse aboriginals   I dont know   I sure there were many bad people involved  but I am also sure many good people did their best ....and did it for the right reasons....

its history they were such different times   we never experienced those times   what would we know???>..

so many different stories all passed down....

and yes it has had an affect on the way things are done today......by the sound of this a disastrous affect... its the children that pay the price and they grow up with many many problems and follow in the footsteps of those in charge.....

this is a terrible case  and shows how it isnt working...

whopping big NO ALCOHOL SIGNS mean nothing at all...

a waste of money and a sign writers time...

I dont have the answers   one would expect the elders of these reserves would have them....   

how they get the grog  into places like Tennant Creek...

shouldnt be that hard to discover and put a stop to them

for crying outloud its 2018....a 2yr old is raped by a man   

this is as bad as Americas... school murders......

all we do it talk   we know its getting worse   but nothing changes...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #32 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:15pm

You hear the endless cry of 'don't blame the Aboriginals' - do we ever hear the cry of 'don't blame the blameless whites'?

Who the hell are we to blame?  Like feminists, gays, Muslims, etc, at what point do Aboriginals start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions and stop wanting to stomp on someone else out of some misdirected spite and resentment?

I have a basic rule in life - if I don't harm you - you don't harm me.

Is that so hard to follow?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:12am

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 3:22pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:20am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 6:58pm:
So, Gordon, if in your opinion the Stolen Generations should be more correct called the Saved Generations, are you prepared to hand your children over, to allow them to be saved from your endless rants of racism, culturalism, Xenophobia and Islamophobia?   Of course not.   I wonder why?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's a challenge to all the racists.  If you truly believe the Indigenous are getting an unfair deal that favours them, are you prepared to spend your life as an indigenous person?   We'll make your skin darker and maroon you in the middle of no where.   Lets see you walk a few miles in their shoes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No thanks - I don't want the problems WITHIN those communities - the fighting, the drugs, the alcohol abuse, the violence against families, warring with Whitey, the theft and house break-ins, the vandalism..... you name it...

I wouldn't want to share my life with such a group any more than I'd want to share it  surrounded by 'houso' yobs and arseholes..... nobody in that category is worth my time or energy...

He about you go blackface and write us a book like that American journo did.....  Huh

Why should I?  I believe that the Stolen Generations were well, stolen, Graps, not saved.   They were taken from their families without their family's permission for the most part and were taken, generation after generation to suffer abuse at the hands of abusive white colonial settlers and administrators.   I am not proud of that history at all.   I am deeply ashamed of it.   So should you.   It was your society, just as much as it was my society.   You are older than most here.  You more than likely allowed it to happen, Graps.  Your voice was silent.  You thought it was "all for the best".   It wasn't.  It has created a dysfunctional society.   Well done.  Proud of your silence?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes
What a load of codswallop. Historical record supports the fact that the so called stolen generation were mixed blood children removed from the natives because the belief was the full bloods would not accept them. The intent was nothing else than benevolent. In fact in W.A. and QLD. it was actually illegal to remove full blood children from their families. The stolen generation  is a myth.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:18am

HE WHO SCREAMS RACIST, IS THE RACIST.

Cut the race accusations ffs and look at the actual problem.
If the gov had taken a bunch of white kids off parents you dogooder lot would be saying what a wonderful thing for those kids to be finally removed from the horible houshold they live in. But because it's aboriginal housholds the race card comes out...YET AGAIN!!!

As for walking in their shoes.....I grew up around abos. Theyre okay when sober, after that it is all downhill but the fighting is generally "in house". They don't just go and attack randoms (in most cases I have whitnessed). They just fight their family members..untill the next day and the process starts again.
One thing I also learnt from another young abo is if you end up fighting one don't bother punching them in the head. It does nothing but hurt your hand and you will most likley come off worse. Stomachs and knees will take one down every time.

Now the rmote ones, they choose to live out there in remote locations because...they do. They are free to move to civilisation....but they don't. So that is a cop out statement to say the least, but I have walked along side them in civilisation. Stoners are the good ones....drunks are just arseholes. 

They get better oportunity....who knows. Who cares? If they are hardworking then they will get a job, same as anyone. I have worked with heaps of them in my time....good paying jobs too.

Child services lets down all children...not just abos.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #35 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:54pm

It's all BULL shite.

Sad troll you are
No stolen generation have been proven.
The liars that were touted as stolen generation were found to be frauds.

Just like the secret women's business that was also proven to be nothing more than a scam.

Stop lying and defending child murderers.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 3:08pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
It's all BULL shite.

Sad troll you are

Just like the secret women's business that was also proven to be nothing more than a scam.

Matty has no problem with the child murderers, he just wants to kill the Muslims.

Not racist, Islam is not a race.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 3:30pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 8:18am:
HE WHO SCREAMS RACIST, IS THE RACIST.

Cut the race accusations ffs and look at the actual problem.
If the gov had taken a bunch of white kids off parents you dogooder lot would be saying what a wonderful thing for those kids to be finally removed from the horible houshold they live in. But because it's aboriginal housholds the race card comes out...YET AGAIN!!!

As for walking in their shoes.....I grew up around abos. Theyre okay when sober, after that it is all downhill but the fighting is generally "in house". They don't just go and attack randoms (in most cases I have whitnessed). They just fight their family members..untill the next day and the process starts again.
One thing I also learnt from another young abo is if you end up fighting one don't bother punching them in the head. It does nothing but hurt your hand and you will most likley come off worse. Stomachs and knees will take one down every time.

Now the rmote ones, they choose to live out there in remote locations because...they do. They are free to move to civilisation....but they don't. So that is a cop out statement to say the least, but I have walked along side them in civilisation. Stoners are the good ones....drunks are just arseholes. 

They get better oportunity....who knows. Who cares? If they are hardworking then they will get a job, same as anyone. I have worked with heaps of them in my time....good paying jobs too.

Child services lets down all children...not just abos.

oh so bloody true.....you dont hear so much about that do you...certainly never heard bwain complain about what happens to white children

its not a POOR ME..LOOK AT ME..THINK ABOUT ME..

WHAT YOU DOING FOR ME.....charity

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #38 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 4:04pm

So, Gordon, if in your opinion the Stolen Generations should be more correct called the Saved Generations, are you prepared to hand your children over, to allow them to be saved from your endless rants of racism, culturalism, Xenophobia and Islamophobia?   Of course not.   I wonder why?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Here's a challenge to all the racists.  If you truly believe the Indigenous are getting an unfair deal that favours them, are you prepared to spend your life as an indigenous person?   We'll make your skin darker and maroon you in the middle of no where.   Lets see you walk a few miles in their shoes.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well... elephant in the room here. If you were marooned in the middle of nowhere, of course you would not be as well off as other people. In fact, if you continued a 40,000+ year tradition of stone age cultures, of course you would not be as well off as other people.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 9:56pm:
It's all BULL shite.

Is that a core government line or a non-core government line or just a position publicly stated for political purposes?

It was stated at the Human Rights Commission inquiry - "Bringing them home", Graps.

It was restated by the Federal Government via the apology.

It was restated by the state governments of South Australia and Victoria when court cases were brought against them by members of the Stolen Generations.

It is a done deal.  Time for the racists to deal with it.   The Government(s) of Australia admit that they stole Indigenous children.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:50pm

cods wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:20pm:
It's all BULL shite.

oh dear oh dearie dearie me... tsk tsk brian   shame on you...is this what good CHristians boys say these days is it??>...

No idea and I don't care.  I am neither "good" nor am I "Christian", Cods.   You are not my mother, so bugger off.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
sadl y a lot of what went on all those years ago   was wrong...sadly no one will really know the whole truth.

Sufficient was known by the so-called "Protector of Aborigines".  It is obvious from O.E. Neville's statements he knew what was going on.   State and Federal Government ministers knew what was going on.   Police offices and welfare officers knew what was going on.   This sort of thing cannot occur in ignorance, no matter how much you wish otherwise.  All you are doing is making excuses.  You are an apologist for Genocide, Cods.  Proud are you?   You stand up there with the Nazis and the Communists.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #41 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 3:08pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
It's all BULL shite.

Sad troll you are

Matty has no problem with the child murderers, he just wants to kill the Muslims.

Not racist, Islam is not a race.

Moron

I don't want to kill muzzos.

I simply want them gone, and never to pollute the human race with their sociopathic,  primitive, sick, barbaric practices.

Just send them to a muzzo run country.

In time they will all just kill each other, rape all the children and die out.

Good riddance.

As for anyone who harms children.
There is only one solution.
Remove them from the human race, with extreme extreme prejudice.

I don't care what colour they are.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:15pm:
You hear the endless cry of 'don't blame the Aboriginals' - do we ever hear the cry of 'don't blame the blameless whites'?

Who the hell are we to blame?  Like feminists, gays, Muslims, etc, at what point do Aboriginals start taking responsibility for themselves and their own actions and stop wanting to stomp on someone else out of some misdirected spite and resentment?

What a shame more whites didn't follow that rule, Graps.  Hey?   They definitely harmed Indigenous people.  They took their children away from their families.  Tsk, tsk.   They subjected them to abuse and neglect.  Tsk, tsk.   They abused them.  Tsk, tsk.   So much for their policies of "paternalism", hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #43 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:15pm:

What a shame more whites didn't follow that rule, Graps.  Hey?   They definitely harmed Indigenous people.  They took their children away from their families.  Tsk, tsk.   They subjected them to abuse and neglect.  Tsk, tsk.   They abused them.  Tsk, tsk.   So much for their policies of "paternalism", hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

If you were having a discussion with someone in a pub, would you wave your finger in front of their  face and say Tsk Tsk like you do here?

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 5:55pm

rhino wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:12am:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 3:22pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:20am:

No thanks - I don't want the problems WITHIN those communities - the fighting, the drugs, the alcohol abuse, the violence against families, warring with Whitey, the theft and house break-ins, the vandalism..... you name it...

I wouldn't want to share my life with such a group any more than I'd want to share it  surrounded by 'houso' yobs and arseholes..... nobody in that category is worth my time or energy...

He about you go blackface and write us a book like that American journo did.....  Huh

Why should I?  I believe that the Stolen Generations were well, stolen, Graps, not saved.   They were taken from their families without their family's permission for the most part and were taken, generation after generation to suffer abuse at the hands of abusive white colonial settlers and administrators.   I am not proud of that history at all.   I am deeply ashamed of it.   So should you.   It was your society, just as much as it was my society.   You are older than most here.  You more than likely allowed it to happen, Graps.  Your voice was silent.  You thought it was "all for the best".   It wasn't.  It has created a dysfunctional society.   Well done.  Proud of your silence?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes
What a load of codswallop. Historical record supports the fact that the so called stolen generation were mixed blood children removed from the natives because the belief was the full bloods would not accept them. The intent was nothing else than benevolent. In fact in W.A. and QLD. it was actually illegal to remove full blood children from their families. The stolen generation  is a myth.

If the "intent" was "benevolent" why did so many Indigenous end up being abused?  Raped?  Swindled?  Starved?   Where was the "benevolence" in those acts?  Tsk, tsk.   The Stolen Generations were taken from their families.   An attempt at Genocide - according to the UN definition of Genocide - was undertaken and no one has been punished for it.  How bloody convenient that we have apologists standing up now, spouting bullshit about what happened.   Ask the Indigenous victims.  They know what happened.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print