Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence. (Read 1813 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence.
Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:37am

link

For as long as the Australian Appeals Tribunal keeps knocking back Peter Dutton's attempts to have these ferals deported, the situation will get worse.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Re: Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence.
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:02am

The cops should have shot the darkies, they have guns for a reason.
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:13am by Dr Mengele »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:02am

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am

The difference between Melbourne and Sydney is interesting. Everyone I've talked to about Africans in Western Sydney likes them. Good, church-going, polite and respectful kids.

In my Multicultural ghetto, the African boys say hi when they walk past and offer to help if I'm getting something out of the car. Every day, if I'm home, I hear the basketball bouncing down the street as they come home from school. I could time my clock by it.

The families I've spoken to live further out west - Mt Druitt and St Marys. They're quite happy that their kids hang out with the Africans. They see these kids as a good influence. Like me, they're surprised at how nice these kids are.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am

Do any of you three actually live in Melb? I know Herby doesn't?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:12am

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am:
The difference between Melbourne and Sydney is interesting. Everyone I've talked to about Africans in Western Sydney likes them. Good, church-going, polite and respectful kids.

In my Multicultural ghetto, the African boys say hi when they walk past and offer to help if I'm getting something out of the car. Every day, if I'm home, I hear the basketball bouncing down the street as they come home from school. I could time my clock by it.

The families I've spoken to live further out west - Mt Druitt and St Marys. They're quite happy that their kids hang out with the Africans. They see these kids as a good influence. Like me, they're surprised at how nice these kids are.

Do you think it's a case like the Lebanese in Sydney, how we got a bunch of Lebanese mafia from Beqaa Valley?

Did Melbs get the duds?

BTW, can you tell your basket ball playing neighbours to stay away from MY hood? Ta.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079030/Gang-nine-people-arrested-Sydney...

IBI

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am:

I do and I don't want this sh.t here. What they are appealing about ?? Just send them back on the next boat. They should never have been brought here in the first place.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:19am

Sir lastnail wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:09am:

I do and I don't want this sh.t here. What they are appealing about ?? Just send them back on the next boat. They should never have been brought here in the first place.

But is it actually an epidemic?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:27pm

Big generalisation there Africa is a big group of countries I do get concerned when I see a Sudanese person.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:47pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:19am:

Quote:
VICTORIA

TOTAL OFFENDERS

There were 75,860 offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria in 2016–17. This represented an offender rate of 1,392 offenders per 100,000 persons, the second lowest rate nationally after the Australian Capital Territory (784 offenders per 100,000 persons).

Between 2015–16 and 2016–17 the number of offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria decreased by 3% (1,910 offenders), the fourth successive annual decrease.

Quote:
In 2016–17 there were 8,280 youth offenders in Victoria, a decrease of 5% (446 offenders) from 2015–16. The highest decreases in numbers of youth offenders were for the principal offences of Miscellaneous offences (down 28% or 290 offenders), and Theft (down 7% or 162 offenders).

Victoria has the second lowest youth offender rate at 1,447 offenders per 100,000 persons, after the Australian Capital Territory (884 offenders per 100,000 persons).

"Right from the beginning, the whole ‘African gangs’ beat-up relied on errors, distortions and flat-out lies.

"You’ll recall how Federal Minister Greg Hunt announced that African gang crime was ‘out of control’ in parts of Victoria, while Peter Dutton said Victorians were too scared to go out for dinner.

"That was despite the previous month’s figures from the Crime Statistics Agency, which showed criminality in Victoria on a massive downward trend."

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:34pm

Ride With An African -those sirens behind are chasing car-jackers.. nothing to do with you...

If there's a Lebo and an African in a car, who's doing the driving?

The police.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:47pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:19am:

Quote:
VICTORIA

TOTAL OFFENDERS

There were 75,860 offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria in 2016–17. This represented an offender rate of 1,392 offenders per 100,000 persons, the second lowest rate nationally after the Australian Capital Territory (784 offenders per 100,000 persons).

Between 2015–16 and 2016–17 the number of offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria decreased by 3% (1,910 offenders), the fourth successive annual decrease.

Quote:
In 2016–17 there were 8,280 youth offenders in Victoria, a decrease of 5% (446 offenders) from 2015–16. The highest decreases in numbers of youth offenders were for the principal offences of Miscellaneous offences (down 28% or 290 offenders), and Theft (down 7% or 162 offenders).

Victoria has the second lowest youth offender rate at 1,447 offenders per 100,000 persons, after the Australian Capital Territory (884 offenders per 100,000 persons).

"Right from the beginning, the whole ‘African gangs’ beat-up relied on errors, distortions and flat-out lies.

"You’ll recall how Federal Minister Greg Hunt announced that African gang crime was ‘out of control’ in parts of Victoria, while Peter Dutton said Victorians were too scared to go out for dinner.

"That was despite the previous month’s figures from the Crime Statistics Agency, which showed criminality in Victoria on a massive downward trend."

Not enough cops, too few courts, over-crowded prisons, and an unwillingness to send teenagers up the river....... I bring you the gulag/konzentrationslager....... guards in black uniforms with white pin stripes and Social Security flashes on the collar, death's head on the black cap and jack boots.. mirror sun glasses.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:34pm:
Ride With An African -those sirens behind are chasing car-jackers.. nothing to do with you...

The police.....

That is a rehash of the Mexican / Puerto Rican joke

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:56pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:12am:

Do you think it's a case like the Lebanese in Sydney, how we got a bunch of Lebanese mafia from Beqaa Valley?

Did Melbs get the duds?

BTW, can you tell your basket ball playing neighbours to stay away from MY hood? Ta.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079030/Gang-nine-people-arrested-Sydney...

I most certainly can not. These people are backpackers.

We grew here, they flew here - like yourself.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:57pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:34pm:

The police.....

That is a rehash of the Mexican / Puerto Rican joke

I know -I'm cheap......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:27pm:

Big generalisation there Africa is a big group of countries I do get concerned when I see a Sudanese person.

I can't tell the difference. You can ask them though. They speak English.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 7:24pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm:

You are either a liar or just plain blind.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 8:06pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 7:24pm:

Where do you live, Matty? I'm curious.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #18 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 8:06pm:

You're curious about a lot of things - especially other guys.

forgiven

namaste
रति

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #19 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:08pm

I think a boat ride would cost more than a plane trip. Just rid the place of imported criminals and be done with it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:11pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:18pm:

forgiven

namaste
रति

I know you live in Melbourne, dear.

For a good time, call Bobby: 03...

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:38pm

Someone should do a psychiatric assessment of whoever it was that let black African trash into Australia

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:42pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:11pm:

forgiven

namaste
रति

So you're the guy that scrawls all those messages and ph nums on public toilet walls?

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:10am

Bias_2012 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:38pm:
Someone should do a psychiatric assessment of whoever it was that let black African trash into Australia

It was John Howard.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #24 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:17am

Have your built your raft yet to sail back to Blighty, Herbie?

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:23am

Marla wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:17am:
Have your built your raft yet to sail back to Blighty, Herbie?

.. and there you have it, people.. a fine 'Murican retort expressed in frontier vernacular....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 11:25am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:10am:

It was John Howard.

No more need be said..... thick as two hardwood planks nailed end to end... all the intellect and deep understanding and empathy of a cane toad.... with a hefty dose of LMS (Little Man Syndrome - alternatively known as Toxic Dwarf Syndrome) ..... behold - he hath become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.... and we pay the pr1ck for life...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #27 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 12:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:11pm:

forgiven

namaste
रति

This is my phone number:

1902 232 232

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #28 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:52pm

In a lovely place where the only blacks are the occasional Abbo.
And they are too busy taking drugs, drinking grog or going to court to be any trouble.
There are a few muzzos, but because they are seriously outnumbered and the locals take no shite, these bother us not at all.

It's a lovely place, except at Xmas time when all the Sydney scum come here for their holidays.
That's when I head north.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 7:43pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:10am:

It was John Howard.

All PMs and Immigration Ministers should get help before being sworn in by the GG

How can a psychiatrist help?

Psychological approaches including psychotherapy – this involves regular sessions where the psychiatrist and patient discuss problems in a way that helps the patient understand the cause of their problems and thus try to find a solution.

https://www.bupa.com.au/health-and-wellness/health-information/az-health-informa...

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #30 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:34am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:37am:
link

For as long as the Australian Appeals Tribunal keeps knocking back Peter Dutton's attempts to have these ferals deported, the situation will get worse.

Melbourne is becoming a jungle, the blacks are a small part of it.

We have gangsters, bikies and a sh!t load of low life criminals.

Truth be told.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 1:13pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:52pm:

In a lovely place where the only blacks are the occasional Abbo.
And they are too busy taking drugs, drinking grog or going to court to be any trouble.
There are a few muzzos, but because they are seriously outnumbered and the locals take no shite, these bother us not at all.

It's a lovely place, except at Xmas time when all the Sydney scum come here for their holidays.
That's when I head north.

And where's that?

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:42pm

Yes there are many $hit hole African countries but even with that it various on the amount they stink. Sudan is a heavily radicalised tribal country other are not as bad this is why we should never let anyone into this country with proof of who they are and where they came from i.e. boat people !

We should not allow people from radicalised countries even a tourist Visa. They ban rappers with criminal records why not anyone from a radicalised country ?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #33 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:43pm

Read my edited FOOL.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #34 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 3:05am

Ajax wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:34am:
link

Truth be told.

Melbourne was always a shith**e  Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:05am

TheFunPolice wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 3:05am:
Ajax wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:34am:
link

Truth be told.

Melbourne was always a shith**e  Shocked

Even Harold Holt tried to swim off the bottom end of it...

Yo, mah man - don' diss da hood...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:08am

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:42pm:

Yes there are many $hit hole African countries but even with that it various on the amount they stink. Sudan is a heavily radicalised tribal country other are not as bad this is why we should never let anyone into this country with proof of who they are and where they came from i.e. boat people !

We should not allow people from radicalised countries even a tourist Visa. They ban rappers with criminal records why not anyone from a radicalised country ?

Government policy is to create never-ending social disruption and perpetually keep the pot getting hotter and hotter for the plebs so they will have no time or energy in between just getting by to challenge the inward turned and self-interested tyranny of their own government and its agencies.

Governments aspire to total and lucrative control and have no genuine interest in the mass of the people...

BTW - just what the hell is Gladys doing in Washington?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print