Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence. (Read 1812 times)
Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Re: Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence.
Reply #30 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:34am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:37am:
link

For as long as the Australian Appeals Tribunal keeps knocking back Peter Dutton's attempts to have these ferals deported, the situation will get worse.

Melbourne is becoming a jungle, the blacks are a small part of it.

We have gangsters, bikies and a sh!t load of low life criminals.

Truth be told.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 1:13pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 8:06pm:
Valkie wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 7:24pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:58pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:27pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am:
The difference between Melbourne and Sydney is interesting. Everyone I've talked to about Africans in Western Sydney likes them. Good, church-going, polite and respectful kids.

In my Multicultural ghetto, the African boys say hi when they walk past and offer to help if I'm getting something out of the car. Every day, if I'm home, I hear the basketball bouncing down the street as they come home from school. I could time my clock by it.

The families I've spoken to live further out west - Mt Druitt and St Marys. They're quite happy that their kids hang out with the Africans. They see these kids as a good influence. Like me, they're surprised at how nice these kids are.

Big generalisation there Africa is a big group of countries I do get concerned when I see a Sudanese person.

I can't tell the difference. You can ask them though. They speak English.

You are either a liar or just plain blind.

Where do you live, Matty? I'm curious.

In a lovely place where the only blacks are the occasional Abbo.
And they are too busy taking drugs, drinking grog or going to court to be any trouble.
There are a few muzzos, but because they are seriously outnumbered and the locals take no shite, these bother us not at all.

It's a lovely place, except at Xmas time when all the Sydney scum come here for their holidays.
That's when I head north.

And where's that?

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #32 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:42pm

The difference between Melbourne and Sydney is interesting. Everyone I've talked to about Africans in Western Sydney likes them. Good, church-going, polite and respectful kids.

In my Multicultural ghetto, the African boys say hi when they walk past and offer to help if I'm getting something out of the car. Every day, if I'm home, I hear the basketball bouncing down the street as they come home from school. I could time my clock by it.

The families I've spoken to live further out west - Mt Druitt and St Marys. They're quite happy that their kids hang out with the Africans. They see these kids as a good influence. Like me, they're surprised at how nice these kids are.

Big generalisation there Africa is a big group of countries I do get concerned when I see a Sudanese person.

Yes there are many $hit hole African countries but even with that it various on the amount they stink. Sudan is a heavily radicalised tribal country other are not as bad this is why we should never let anyone into this country with proof of who they are and where they came from i.e. boat people !

We should not allow people from radicalised countries even a tourist Visa. They ban rappers with criminal records why not anyone from a radicalised country ?

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #33 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:43pm

Read my edited FOOL.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #34 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 3:05am

Ajax wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:34am:
link

For as long as the Australian Appeals Tribunal keeps knocking back Peter Dutton's attempts to have these ferals deported, the situation will get worse.

Truth be told.

Melbourne was always a shith**e  Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #35 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:05am

TheFunPolice wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 3:05am:
Ajax wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:34am:
link

Truth be told.

Melbourne was always a shith**e  Shocked

Even Harold Holt tried to swim off the bottom end of it...

Yo, mah man - don' diss da hood...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #36 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 5:08am

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 2:42pm:

Yes there are many $hit hole African countries but even with that it various on the amount they stink. Sudan is a heavily radicalised tribal country other are not as bad this is why we should never let anyone into this country with proof of who they are and where they came from i.e. boat people !

We should not allow people from radicalised countries even a tourist Visa. They ban rappers with criminal records why not anyone from a radicalised country ?

Government policy is to create never-ending social disruption and perpetually keep the pot getting hotter and hotter for the plebs so they will have no time or energy in between just getting by to challenge the inward turned and self-interested tyranny of their own government and its agencies.

Governments aspire to total and lucrative control and have no genuine interest in the mass of the people...

BTW - just what the hell is Gladys doing in Washington?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print