Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence. (Read 1825 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence.
Feb 22nd, 2018 at 9:37am

link

For as long as the Australian Appeals Tribunal keeps knocking back Peter Dutton's attempts to have these ferals deported, the situation will get worse.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Re: Melbourne is becoming a US city of black violence.
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:02am

The cops should have shot the darkies, they have guns for a reason.
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:13am by Dr Mengele »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:02am

IBI

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am

The difference between Melbourne and Sydney is interesting. Everyone I've talked to about Africans in Western Sydney likes them. Good, church-going, polite and respectful kids.

In my Multicultural ghetto, the African boys say hi when they walk past and offer to help if I'm getting something out of the car. Every day, if I'm home, I hear the basketball bouncing down the street as they come home from school. I could time my clock by it.

The families I've spoken to live further out west - Mt Druitt and St Marys. They're quite happy that their kids hang out with the Africans. They see these kids as a good influence. Like me, they're surprised at how nice these kids are.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am

Do any of you three actually live in Melb? I know Herby doesn't?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:12am

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am:
The difference between Melbourne and Sydney is interesting. Everyone I've talked to about Africans in Western Sydney likes them. Good, church-going, polite and respectful kids.

In my Multicultural ghetto, the African boys say hi when they walk past and offer to help if I'm getting something out of the car. Every day, if I'm home, I hear the basketball bouncing down the street as they come home from school. I could time my clock by it.

The families I've spoken to live further out west - Mt Druitt and St Marys. They're quite happy that their kids hang out with the Africans. They see these kids as a good influence. Like me, they're surprised at how nice these kids are.

Do you think it's a case like the Lebanese in Sydney, how we got a bunch of Lebanese mafia from Beqaa Valley?

Did Melbs get the duds?

BTW, can you tell your basket ball playing neighbours to stay away from MY hood? Ta.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079030/Gang-nine-people-arrested-Sydney...

IBI

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:03am:

I do and I don't want this sh.t here. What they are appealing about ?? Just send them back on the next boat. They should never have been brought here in the first place.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:19am

Sir lastnail wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:09am:

I do and I don't want this sh.t here. What they are appealing about ?? Just send them back on the next boat. They should never have been brought here in the first place.

But is it actually an epidemic?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:27pm

Big generalisation there Africa is a big group of countries I do get concerned when I see a Sudanese person.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:47pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:19am:

Quote:
VICTORIA

TOTAL OFFENDERS

There were 75,860 offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria in 2016–17. This represented an offender rate of 1,392 offenders per 100,000 persons, the second lowest rate nationally after the Australian Capital Territory (784 offenders per 100,000 persons).

Between 2015–16 and 2016–17 the number of offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria decreased by 3% (1,910 offenders), the fourth successive annual decrease.

Quote:
In 2016–17 there were 8,280 youth offenders in Victoria, a decrease of 5% (446 offenders) from 2015–16. The highest decreases in numbers of youth offenders were for the principal offences of Miscellaneous offences (down 28% or 290 offenders), and Theft (down 7% or 162 offenders).

Victoria has the second lowest youth offender rate at 1,447 offenders per 100,000 persons, after the Australian Capital Territory (884 offenders per 100,000 persons).

"Right from the beginning, the whole ‘African gangs’ beat-up relied on errors, distortions and flat-out lies.

"You’ll recall how Federal Minister Greg Hunt announced that African gang crime was ‘out of control’ in parts of Victoria, while Peter Dutton said Victorians were too scared to go out for dinner.

"That was despite the previous month’s figures from the Crime Statistics Agency, which showed criminality in Victoria on a massive downward trend."

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:34pm

Ride With An African -those sirens behind are chasing car-jackers.. nothing to do with you...

If there's a Lebo and an African in a car, who's doing the driving?

The police.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 12:47pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:19am:

Quote:
VICTORIA

TOTAL OFFENDERS

There were 75,860 offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria in 2016–17. This represented an offender rate of 1,392 offenders per 100,000 persons, the second lowest rate nationally after the Australian Capital Territory (784 offenders per 100,000 persons).

Between 2015–16 and 2016–17 the number of offenders proceeded against by police in Victoria decreased by 3% (1,910 offenders), the fourth successive annual decrease.

Quote:
In 2016–17 there were 8,280 youth offenders in Victoria, a decrease of 5% (446 offenders) from 2015–16. The highest decreases in numbers of youth offenders were for the principal offences of Miscellaneous offences (down 28% or 290 offenders), and Theft (down 7% or 162 offenders).

Victoria has the second lowest youth offender rate at 1,447 offenders per 100,000 persons, after the Australian Capital Territory (884 offenders per 100,000 persons).

"Right from the beginning, the whole ‘African gangs’ beat-up relied on errors, distortions and flat-out lies.

"You’ll recall how Federal Minister Greg Hunt announced that African gang crime was ‘out of control’ in parts of Victoria, while Peter Dutton said Victorians were too scared to go out for dinner.

"That was despite the previous month’s figures from the Crime Statistics Agency, which showed criminality in Victoria on a massive downward trend."

Not enough cops, too few courts, over-crowded prisons, and an unwillingness to send teenagers up the river....... I bring you the gulag/konzentrationslager....... guards in black uniforms with white pin stripes and Social Security flashes on the collar, death's head on the black cap and jack boots.. mirror sun glasses.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #12 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:34pm:
Ride With An African -those sirens behind are chasing car-jackers.. nothing to do with you...

The police.....

That is a rehash of the Mexican / Puerto Rican joke

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:56pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:12am:

Do you think it's a case like the Lebanese in Sydney, how we got a bunch of Lebanese mafia from Beqaa Valley?

Did Melbs get the duds?

BTW, can you tell your basket ball playing neighbours to stay away from MY hood? Ta.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4079030/Gang-nine-people-arrested-Sydney...

I most certainly can not. These people are backpackers.

We grew here, they flew here - like yourself.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:57pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:50pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 1:34pm:

The police.....

That is a rehash of the Mexican / Puerto Rican joke

I know -I'm cheap......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print