Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’ (Read 1023 times)
capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’
Feb 22nd, 2018 at 8:09am

‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’: Syrian refugee lives with 2 wives,
6 kids on benefits in Germany

A documentary about a Syrian refugee in Germany, who happily lives on state handouts with his two wives and six kids, has angered many in the country where polygamy is against the law.
The Spiegel TV film was aired over the weekend, telling the story of 32-year-old Ahmad A. who fled the fighting in Syria’s Aleppo back in 2015 with his large family, and found a safe haven in Schleswig-Holstein, northern Germany.

The man lives in a two-story house provided by the community with two wives and six children. Despite polygamy being illegal in Germany, Ahmad was allowed to bring his second wife into the country as she is the mother of four of his kids.
The authorities weren’t even flustered by the fact that the Syrian married his second wife, Lina, when she was just 13 years old, below Germany’s age of consent. His first wife, Betool, was 14 at the time of the marriage.

Ahmad also has a third wife in Syria, but he told Spiegel journalists jokingly that the house needed to be bigger for her to come as well. As for the man’s plans for the future, he’s aiming for four wives and ten children.

https://www.rt.com/news/419407-germany-refugee-two-wives/

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 4:40pm

They look like twins, to think these type get paid to multiply, is it going to take a slap in the face with a wet fish to bring them around!

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 5:26pm

It looks like there's a "Barnaby Joyce" in every country

Deport them back to the ME

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 10:59pm

When you die so young in the Middle East, it is obvious that you need to have 3 wives and 10 children.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Feb 22nd, 2018 at 11:37pm

A filth dole bludging piece of sh1t muslim and a paedophile, well done Germany your immigration policy has served you well.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:47am

At least it is not near Swedish standards of having to do everything possible to not offend.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #6 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:41am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 4:47am:
At least it is not near Swedish standards of having to do everything possible to not offend.

Don't worry it soon is coming to Australia.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:52am

This situation is one that has various points of view and is met with legislative, moral and international obligations. I personally do not endorse polygamy nor do I endorse many of the values of Islamic doctrine.

However the following must be noted...

1. The Children. Their are still children and need protection. Why should they be denied their biological mother, they in fact are no different to, for instance, an Australian child. International documents such as CROC (Convention on the Rights of the Child) are foundational, internationally, in protecting children from all walks of life. Article 14 clearly stipulates the "best interests of the child". If the mother was separated with the four children from her husband, it is then denying the right of the children to see their father. Tricky situation, one I don't necessarily agree with, however moral constructs make it just as hard not too.

2. Islamic Doctrine and Laws Pertaining to Middle Eastern Countries. Middle Eastern and Islamic Countries have a very skewed moral construct to Western Nations, polygamy is something that is both a religious and cultural element to their lives. I don't agree with it, but for arguments sake it aligns itself with a priest not being able to marry in Australia.

3. As individuals living in Germany they should be attempting to find work, in order to support their family further. I am unsure of the situation relating to this.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:28pm

capitosinora wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 8:41am:

There is a resurgence in people condemning social justice warriors for being weak. The "harden the fock up" mantra is making a big comeback in Australia. Australia will not become an effeminate place.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:10am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:28pm:

There is a resurgence in people condemning social justice warriors for being weak. The "harden the fock up" mantra is making a big comeback in Australia. Australia will not become an effeminate place.

Hopefully you are right.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2018 at 3:35pm

capitosinora wrote on Feb 24th, 2018 at 9:10am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 23rd, 2018 at 10:28pm:

Hopefully you are right.

I think the peak for sjws was in the 1990s. In the 2010s, we realised our mistakes and are taking on a "tough it out" approach to problems.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #11 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:25pm

I'm going to take a wild stab and say those two burqas in the OP have nothing to do with the story.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:28pm

Frank wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Germany on two wives a day

https://www.steynonline.com/pics/large/2404.jpg

~By middle school, anyway, a nice young Muslima should be on her way to children of her own. Thirty-two-year-old Ahmad married his first wife, Lina, when she was thirteen. He married his third, Betool, when she was fourteen. That would have been statutory rape not so long ago, but instead Ahmad gets to live with both wives and his six children in a two-story house in Schleswig-Holstein paid for, like everything else in the illiterate unskilled unemployed refugee's life, by German taxpayers.

If you're wondering what happened to the remaining wife - the one who came in between Lina and Betool - she's still in Syria:

Für eine dritte Ehefrau müsste das Haus größer werden, sagt Ahmad lachend.

"For a third wife, the house would have to grow larger," says Ahmad, laughing - as well he might: Childless Germans pay for the polygamous Muslims that will supplant them - because Mutti Merkel says they're the software designers Daimler and Mercedes urgently need. I think I'll take my chance on Toyotas built by Japanese sexbots.

No advanced nation needs mass unskilled immigration. Unless your politicians are willing to say that, they're consigning you and your family to the status of Ahmad's wives.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:32pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:25pm:
I'm going to take a wild stab and say those two burqas in the OP have nothing to do with the story.

Correct.

This is the photo from the story:

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:33pm

Germany is finished thanks to Angela Merkel.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print