Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Another lefty terrorist (Read 659 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Another lefty terrorist
Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:46am

This blokes' demeanor REALLY reminds me of a few of the rusted on Labor supporters on this very forum.

Oh dear!!

An Illawarra man who messaged two federal government ministers saying Australia needed a “9/11-style attack” on Parliament House to rid it of “Liberal c---s” has been convicted on offensive conduct charges.

Anthony George Acton, who lives in the heart of Labor territory in Blackbutt, was charged with two counts of using a carriage service to offend in November last year following an investigation into the correspondence by the Australian Federal Police’s fixated persons investigation unit.

Court documents reveal the 55-year-old sent an abusive Facebook message to Victorian MP and then-human services minister, Alan Tudge, on September 13, and emailed Western Australian MP and then-minister for social services, Christian Porter, the following day.

In the first case, Acton posted “come within a bull’s roar of me Alan Tudge and I will smack your head in” along with the phrase “#dieyouc---” on Mr Tudge’s Facebook page as a comment on one of his posts.

A staffer immediately noticed to offensive comment and removed it from the page.

However, the court heard a short time later Acton sent the following private message to Mr Tudge’s Facebook page: “You’re a filthy, self-serving, greedy c--- and I’d give an arm and a leg to have you inside a boxing ring coz (sic) I’d punch the living daylights out of you ya (sic) f---ing c---.” The message continued: “You and all your LNP mates...what we need is a 9/11-style attack on parliament to rid us of your filth”.

The message was forwarded to the AFP for investigation.

Meantime, Acton emailed Mr Porter the following day, sharing a similar message.

“Die you c---, that’s right Porter you f---ing low life, greedy, self-interested and serving c--- ... if I ever had the misfortune to come across you I would smack your lousy c--- f---ing head in.

“Just so you know, I’m not alone ... you LNP c---s are criminals and I would love to see a 9/11-style terrorist attack befall you and all those c---s in parliament that are ripping off Australians blind... you c---s are there to work for Australia and Australians….not line your own pockets...f--- i would love to smash your f—king head in….have a nice day c---”.

This correspondence was also forwarded to the AFP, who arrested Acton at his home on November 22.

Acton allowed police to inspect his phone and the Facebook message sent to Mr Tudge was photographed, however officers were unable to access the email as Acton told them he couldn’t remember his password for his Hotmail account.

A search of Acton’s Facebook page reveals he harbours strong anti-Coalition sentiment which is keenly displayed in many of his posts including one from August 2017 in which he says his life motto is to “kill greedy politicians”.

He has previously voiced support via his Facebook page for Independent candidate Vicki Curran during her run for Wollongong council.

Acton had been due to face court in Port Kembla on January 31 however failed to turn up to court and was convicted in his absence and a warrant issued for his arrest.

Acton was apprehended on February 2 but subsequently released on bail.

In Wollongong Local Court on Tuesday, it was indicated Acton would appeal to have the conviction overturned.

That application has been listed to take place in Port Kembla on March 7.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/illawarra-man-charged-over-offensive-9-11-messages-to-...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Another lefty terrorist
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:52am

A search of Acton’s Facebook page reveals he harbours strong anti-Coalition sentiment which is keenly displayed in many of his posts including one from August 2017 in which he says his life motto is to “kill greedy politicians”.

Anthony George Acton, who lives in the heart of Labor territory in Blackbutt, was charged with two counts of using a carriage service to offend in November last year following an investigation into the correspondence by the Australian Federal Police’s fixated persons investigation unit.

IBI

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #2 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:58am

SO essentially you're saying theres left wing nutcases and right wing nutcases.

I agree.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #3 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:01am

Sounds like your typical frothing at the mouth violent lefty to me...?  Undecided

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:03am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 8:58am:

I agree.

Intolerance of other views is more prominent on the left side of politics, at this particular point of time.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:03am

Gordon wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:03am:

I agree.

Intolerance of other views is more prominent on the left side of politics, at this particular point of time.

Yep, keep telling yourself that. I classify it as equal.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:09am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:03am:

I agree.

Right wing nutjobs, yes, but the standard lefty is becoming intolerant of any idea from the other side of politics.

Here's a classic example. A gay jew being called a nazi Smiley
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/us/berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/index.html

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #7 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:16am

Gordon wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:09am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:03am:

I agree.

Right wing nutjobs, yes, but the standard lefty is becoming intolerant of any idea from the other side of politics.

Here's a classic example. A gay jew being called a nazi Smiley
https://edition.cnn.com/2017/09/14/us/berkeley-ben-shapiro-speech/index.html

Not sur e its classic, but it is special.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:17am

But then again, the only people saying the lefties are worse are the righties who have confirmation bias

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 9:30am

The Judean People's Liberation Front?

Bastards...... Splitters.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #10 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 10:27am

I agree.

They generally oppose free speech so dullards like Horse$hit would not have a say with his Horse$hit.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 11:46am

Not sure if you can label all those people 'lefties' - I'd call them confused..... look at the neo-fascists who killed that girl in The Deep South by trying to stop a protest against tearing down Robert E Lee.... that dopey town committee caused the whole thing with their idiot ideas...

The thing that this kind don't ever see is that it is they who are the Fascists forcing nonsense on others and then resorting to violence ... look at that sheila who grabbed and ran off with the posters of an anti-gay lobby?

Then we have councils wanting to abolish Australia Day and rape ANZAC Day by including Aboriginals who died fighting settlers.

Cut off their funding until they get some sense of their true duties..... expel student radicals.... see how radical they are when their golden mile forward is chopped off at the knees...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print