Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meanwhile back at the Abbott Cave (Read 1488 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Meanwhile back at the Abbott Cave
Reply #15 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 6:10pm

LW is affected by the smell of fear coming from his armpits.
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:09pm by juliar »  

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #16 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:58pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:49am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:45am:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:43am:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/tony-abbotts-sydney-institute-speech-...

I think this article is more about stirring the pot, while I personally prefer Abbott over Turnbull who is a hobby politician. Like Abbott or not he is a conviction Politician but seems to lack political refinement....... Turnbull by every measure is a Dud yet he seems to hold a lead over the Manboobed Cranky Pie Temperature Critic (does not say much about his ability).

If if he pulled something off based on his previous polling I doubt he would save the LNP. This would be the right time to pull of a challenge with all this Joyce muck around, Turnbull is failing to put this to bed ..... obviously the Nats are split on Joyce but probably don't think much of Turnbull either.

I would like Morrison to boot Turnbull out, if the LNP lose the next election it might be him anyway or J Bishop.

Its a myth that Abbott is a conviction politican. He's fliup flopped on so many things. Wortkchoices anyone?

His core ideals haven't moved. Updating their ideas about specific policies particularly when faces with political realities can hardly be called flip flopping.

I think he adequately displayed that he has no core Ideals. In his election campaign he agreed with everyone and his beliefs varied depending on who he was talking to sometimes his beliefs or intentions were the opposite of what he told another group a day or two previously. Abbott showed that he is willing to believe whatever the people he is campaigning to at the time want him to believe. 
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:18pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #17 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:02pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:58pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:49am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:45am:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:43am:
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/tony-abbotts-sydney-institute-speech-...

I think this article is more about stirring the pot, while I personally prefer Abbott over Turnbull who is a hobby politician. Like Abbott or not he is a conviction Politician but seems to lack political refinement....... Turnbull by every measure is a Dud yet he seems to hold a lead over the Manboobed Cranky Pie Temperature Critic (does not say much about his ability).

If if he pulled something off based on his previous polling I doubt he would save the LNP. This would be the right time to pull of a challenge with all this Joyce muck around, Turnbull is failing to put this to bed ..... obviously the Nats are split on Joyce but probably don't think much of Turnbull either.

I would like Morrison to boot Turnbull out, if the LNP lose the next election it might be him anyway or J Bishop.

Its a myth that Abbott is a conviction politican. He's fliup flopped on so many things. Wortkchoices anyone?

His core ideals haven't moved. Updating their ideas about specific policies particularly when faces with political realities can hardly be called flip flopping.

I think he adequately displayed that he has no core Ideas. In his election campaing he agreed with everyone and his beliefs varied depending on who he was talking to sometimes his beliefs or intentions were the opposite of what he told another group a day or two previously. Abbott showed that he is willing to believe whatever the people he is campaigning to at the time want him to believe. 

The Abort was a classic demonstration of the apathy of the voting public , the worst PM ever

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #18 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:20pm

juliar wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
LW is affected by the smell of fear coming from his arm pits.

Does your keyboard run well on male cow manure ?

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:24pm

Juliar hasn't got any principles.  If Tony abbott got back his PMship, watch how juliar goes from attacking Abbott to worshiping him.  A two-faced troll.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:40pm

DNA is getting down and dirty.

Rumbles heard from the crumbling forgotten world of political correctness where TRUTH is an alien force.

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #21 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 9:21pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:20pm:
juliar wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
LW is affected by the smell of fear coming from his arm pits.

Does your keyboard run well on male cow manure ?

Should be hooked up to a breathalyser and urine sampler , nobody sober would type such fantasy

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:09pm

LW you really should do something about those armpits.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print