Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Booby Bill backs bonking ban (Read 3219 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Booby Bill backs bonking ban
Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:03pm

All right for Bill I guess, he's already dumped his wife and upgraded.

Link to come

IBI

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Booby Bill backs bonking ban
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:14pm

Bloody ridiculous IMO....What consenting adults do in their spare time is no ones business....The problem for Barnaby and his missus is he was married and he moved her into jobs whilst telling people the affair was over....He hid the affair from the public and did not officially separate from his wife until December despite living with his mistress who is having his bastard!!!

Bill Shorten is just another wanker who has no moral integrity....Anyone who cheats on their partner can never be trusted can they???

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:34pm by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:04pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Bloody ridiculous IMO....What consenting adults do in their spare time is no ones business....The problem for Barnaby and his missus is he was married and he moved her into jobs whilst telling people the affair was over....He hid the affair from the public and did not officially separate from his wife until December despite living with his mistress who is having his bastard!!!

Bill Shorten is just another wanker who has no moral integrity....Anyone who cheats on their partner can never be trusted can they???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I support a ban provided it's very narrow with it only applicable to ministers and their staffers.

IBI

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:04pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I support a ban provided it's very narrow with it only applicable to ministers and their staffers.

Why....If they are both single then what is the problem....When the actions of a Minister bring the parties integrity into question the Minister should be sacked without hesitation....You don't need a code to know you are a lying cheating wanker???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:41pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Why....If they are both single then what is the problem....When the actions of a Minister bring the parties integrity into question the Minister should be sacked without hesitation....You don't need a code to know you are a lying cheating wanker???

Huh Huh Huh

Bill wasn't single when he hosed Chloe's guts out. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:41pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

True....but was he still with his Wife at the time?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:46pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

When you apply it to the wider population what you say sounds reasonable but to put it another way, it's just saying to cabinet ministers......don't root your staff Wink

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:46pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

When you apply it to the wider population what you say sounds reasonable but to put it another way, it's just saying to cabinet ministers......don't root your staff Wink

OK so how many work places are there that don't get into it ?

I guess being a boss implies your forcing the other into it but that is a complete croc which might be true in 1/1000 cases.

People get busy and close at work which often turns into sex. So what ?

Its interesting no one is blaming the female here she is morally just as bad Sleazy husband or home wrecker ..... about the same.

In my single days I lost count of the number of roots I got through work.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I guess they  are the public face of the government. I don't see it so much as a ban its more about consequences if you do so ...... If you want to run around the office bonking then you are no longer a minister.

Pity they did not get this notion in writing before Barnaby and others started having the wandering penis problem.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:44pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's the whole creating jobs that didn't exist and were not filled again that gets me pissed. Obvious sucking on the taxpayers teat to keep your mistress handy and in the comfort she desired. You earn(?) 400K a year, pay for your own mistress you scumbag. I couldn't care less who the beetroot roots although having had that image in my head, it can't be unseen.

I think Grap could do a rendition of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer with the words modified.

Barny the red headed National
Had a very...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:44pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's the whole creating jobs that didn't exist and were not filled again that gets me pissed. Obvious sucking on the taxpayers teat to keep your mistress handy and in the comfort she desired. You earn(?) 400K a year, pay for your own mistress you scumbag. I couldn't care less who the beetroot roots although having had that image in my head, it can't be unseen.

I think Grap could do a rendition of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer with the words modified.

Had a very...

Rooting her or not, they tend to look after staffers they like and ensure they have a job to go to. Happens a lot in the public service.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:57pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:54pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Had a very...

Rooting her or not, they tend to look after staffers they like and ensure they have a job to go to. Happens a lot in the public service.

The jobs did not exist, were not advertised, they were created for one reason only, to keep his cock sock happy on the tax payers dollar and close to him. That in my opinion is why he should be thrown out, not only of the govt but his party. If he parked his car in her garage on his own dollar I couldn't give a stuff.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:58pm

Barnaby Joyce is like a dog with two dicks. While he was porking his staffer, he was pissing on the National party's family values.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:04pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:58pm:
Barnaby Joyce is like a dog with two dicks. While he was porking his staffer, he was pissing on the National party's family values.

You probably give the Nationals too much credit there, they're no different to others. Family values are a buzz word for elections, not something they take any more seriously than anyone else. It's an individual that decides his family values not a party.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:04pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:43pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

Was he still married to her at the time? yes.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #15 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Yes....he was still married.  Conveniently, you did not tell me whether he was still living with her.

Was he?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:04pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

Are you saying that if they were already separated it has no bearing? He was not cheating, they had already decided to go their own way.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:14pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:06pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

Are you saying that if they were already separated it has no bearing? He was not cheating, they had already decided to go their own way.

That's not what I've read on it. Bill and Chloe both had to get divorces. Joyce reckons he was separated at the time he got his assistant up the duff. What's the diff?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:16pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:06pm:
Yes....he was still married.  Conveniently, you did not tell me whether he was still living with her.

Was he?
I don't know. I've read that Joyce was seperated at the time.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:06pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

That's not what I've read on it. Bill and Chloe both had to get divorces. Joyce reckons he was separated at the time he got his assistant up the duff. What's the diff?

Because Joyce is a tool and Bill is mineshaft Bill who saved Brant and Todd.

IBI

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #20 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Quote:

Joyce (if he said that.....and a link would be beneficial) is a liar (if he said that etc...) as far as my research goes, simple as that.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:57pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:54pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Had a very...

The jobs did not exist, were not advertised, they were created for one reason only, to keep his cock sock happy on the tax payers dollar and close to him. That in my opinion is why he should be thrown out, not only of the govt but his party. If he parked his car in her garage on his own dollar I couldn't give a stuff.

That stuff happens all the time. Just this time it happened to somenes root so its noticed.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:22pm

The sex side of this to me is a sideline, as I've said, I don't really care who he pops a vein over while getting red faced. It's the using of the public purse to feed her and keep his cock sock bed warmer nearby. How do you feel about that?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:23pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
Quote:

Joyce (if he said that.....and a link would be beneficial) is a liar (if he said that etc...) as far as my research goes, simple as that.

Barnaby Joyce confirms he’s separated from wife as same-sex marriage goes to vote
Jamieson Murphy
7 Dec 2017, 4:20 p.m.
News

Barnaby Joyce yesterday confirmed that he had “separated” from his wife during his address to the parliament on the same-sex marriage debate, ending months of speculation about his personal life.
“The current definition of marriage has stood the test of time – half of them fail, I acknowledge that,” the newly sworn in Deputy Prime Minister said
“I’ll acknowledge that I'm currently separated, so that's on the record.”
Mr Joyce, the member for New England, said he had not “come to this debate pretending to be a saint”  as he continued to back the traditional definition of marriage in his second day back in the job after the New England by-election at the weekend.
The declaration was the first time Mr Joyce has publicly said that  he has split from his wife of 24 years, Natalie, however rumours about their relationship had marred the by-election.

There had been significant social media speculation about Mr Joyce’s private life during the five weeks of the campaign.
Repeatedly Mr Joyce had deflected questions about his marriage, saying “my personal life is my personal life”.

Last Friday, the day before New England went to the polls, The Leader had asked Mr Joyce via email whether his marriage had broken down due to the conspicuous absence of his family from the campaign trail.
Mr Joyce’s media team refused to answer the questions and in a series of email exchanges with The Leader queried their relevance to the by-election and did not provide an answer.
During the 2016 election Mr Joyce’s family, including Natalie and his four daughters, were regularly seen on the hustings.
In stark contrast, Mr Joyce’s family was nowhere to be seen in an official capacity during the five weeks of the by-election nor as he declared victory at the Southgate Inn, Tamworth on Saturday night.
During the by-election, a comment about Mr Joyce’s personal life resulted in a heated confrontation in Graman Pub, which ended with the then-candidate flicking a man’s hat off.
The Deputy Prime Minister’s return to the political fray after being forced into a by-election due to his New Zealand citizenship was just in time to vote on the historic same-sex marriage Bill.
More than 100 MPs made speeches  on the floor of parliament for more than 28 hours before the Bill was passed late Thursday.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:27pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:22pm:

The sex side of this to me is a sideline, as I've said, I don't really care who he pops a vein over while getting red faced. It's the using of the public purse to feed her and keep his cock sock bed warmer nearby. How do you feel about that?

I dunno. She shouldn't get arsed because he's banging her. That never happens in the workplace. A new job placement is a good idea. If it's some bulls hit position then I don't like it. This angel is being used to differentiate the circumstances between Shorten and Joyce's affairs. To make Joyce's look worse when they are both disgusting situations.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #25 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:27pm:

I dunno. She shouldn't get arsed because he's banging her. That never happens in the workplace. A new job placement is a good idea. If it's some bulls hit position then I don't like it. This angel is being used to differentiate the circumstances between Shorten and Joyce's affairs. To make Joyce's look worse when they are both disgusting situations.

The problem is not that should be given the arse, she shouldn't have held the positions in the first place, it's that two jobs were created for her, not advertised, handed to her to feed her and keep her at Barny's pleasure on your dollar. If he supported her on his 400k, I'd have no problem.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #26 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm

There's something that irks me worse with Shttns case as I see it as social climbing.

I reckon every move he makes is perfectly calculated.

He's bloody Frank Underwood

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:34pm:

The problem is not that should be given the arse, she shouldn't have held the positions in the first place, it's that two jobs were created for her, not advertised, handed to her to feed her and keep her at Barny's pleasure on your dollar.
You don't just get a job in parliment to keep Barny's sack empty. I reckon she made her way into the job and then the relationship accured.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:40pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm:

There's something that irks me worse with Shttns case as I see it as social climbing.

I reckon every move he makes is perfectly calculated.

He's bloody Frank Underwood

He certainly comes out clean over and over again our Bill when he's up to his neck in s hit. He's the medias darling. People all over Australia would still be talking about his affair even if the media isn't. I believe Bill is hoping this Barny business  would go away because it's putting his past under the spotlight.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #29 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:41pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm:

The problem is not that should be given the arse, she shouldn't have held the positions in the first place, it's that two jobs were created for her, not advertised, handed to her to feed her and keep her at Barny's pleasure on your dollar.
You don't just get a job in parliment to keep Barny's sack empty. I reckon she made her way into the job and then the relationship accured.

She was given two jobs at near 200k that were not advertised and not open before hand. They were presents for his cock sock. If another party did this you would be apoplectic.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #30 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:23pm:
Quote:

Barnaby Joyce confirms he’s separated from wife as same-sex marriage goes to vote
Jamieson Murphy
News

Barnaby Joyce yesterday confirmed that he had “separated” from his wife during his address to the parliament on the same-sex marriage debate, ending months of speculation about his personal life.
“The current definition of marriage has stood the test of time – half of them fail, I acknowledge that,” the newly sworn in Deputy Prime Minister said
Mr Joyce, the member for New England, said he had not “come to this debate pretending to be a saint”  as he continued to back the traditional definition of marriage in his second day back in the job after the New England by-election at the weekend.
The declaration was the first time Mr Joyce has publicly said that  he has split from his wife of 24 years, Natalie, however rumours about their relationship had marred the by-election.

There had been significant social media speculation about Mr Joyce’s private life during the five weeks of the campaign.
Repeatedly Mr Joyce had deflected questions about his marriage, saying “my personal life is my personal life”.

Last Friday, the day before New England went to the polls, The Leader had asked Mr Joyce via email whether his marriage had broken down due to the conspicuous absence of his family from the campaign trail.
Mr Joyce’s media team refused to answer the questions and in a series of email exchanges with The Leader queried their relevance to the by-election and did not provide an answer.
During the 2016 election Mr Joyce’s family, including Natalie and his four daughters, were regularly seen on the hustings.
In stark contrast, Mr Joyce’s family was nowhere to be seen in an official capacity during the five weeks of the by-election nor as he declared victory at the Southgate Inn, Tamworth on Saturday night.
During the by-election, a comment about Mr Joyce’s personal life resulted in a heated confrontation in Graman Pub, which ended with the then-candidate flicking a man’s hat off.
The Deputy Prime Minister’s return to the political fray after being forced into a by-election due to his New Zealand citizenship was just in time to vote on the historic same-sex marriage Bill.
More than 100 MPs made speeches  on the floor of parliament for more than 28 hours before the Bill was passed late Thursday.

The Barnaby bastard is due in April 2018, which means it was conceived around August 2017....4 months and a bi-election after he got his mistress up the duff and declared he was separated....He also never revealed the relationship with his Mistress or the baby Barnaby until it was revealed a week ago by the Daily Telegraph....The bloke is a flake???

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:19pm by philperth2010 »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:47pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:41pm:

She was given two jobs at near 200k that were not advertised and not open before hand. They were presents for his cock sock. If another party did this you would be apoplectic.

Was Bill Shorten's job advertised? Just got this from facebook. It's making the rounds.

BARNABY'S BABY...and the rest
You won’t hear much from Labor and the Greens about Barnaby Joyce’s extra marital affair.
Labor
Bill Shorten - had an extra-marital affair with cute blonde Chloe Bryce 10 years ago - and got Ms Bryce pregnant while both were still married.
Tony Burke - had an affair with office staffer Skye Laris while married to Cathy Bresnan with kids.
Bob Hawke - had an affair with Blanch d’Alpuget while married to Hazel - while he was PM.
Greens
Nick McKim - had an affair with married staffer Cassy O’Connor while her husband artist was at home keeping the home fires burning and raising their 4 kids. McKim’s affair ended up breaking up the young family.
There are lot of shout-outs that Barnaby Joyce should resign.
Yet, Shorten, Burke and McKim are still there.
If we apply the ‘resign’ principle to all of parliament – and the press gallery – Canberra would be a ghost town.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Smiley

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:49pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:23pm:
Quote:

Jamieson Murphy
News

The Barnaby bastard is due in April 2018, which means it was conceived around August 2017....4 months and a bi-election after he got his mistress up the duff and declared he was separated....He also never revealed the relationship with his Mistress or the baby Barnaby until it was revealed a week ago by the Daily Telegraph....The bloke is a flake???

How long had he been separated when he announced it in parliament?? He could have been separated a year for all we know. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #34 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:57pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:47pm:

Was Bill Shorten's job advertised? Just got this from facebook. It's making the rounds.

You won’t hear much from Labor and the Greens about Barnaby Joyce’s extra marital affair.
Labor
Bill Shorten - had an extra-marital affair with cute blonde Chloe Bryce 10 years ago - and got Ms Bryce pregnant while both were still married.
Tony Burke - had an affair with office staffer Skye Laris while married to Cathy Bresnan with kids.
Bob Hawke - had an affair with Blanch d’Alpuget while married to Hazel - while he was PM.
Greens
Nick McKim - had an affair with married staffer Cassy O’Connor while her husband artist was at home keeping the home fires burning and raising their 4 kids. McKim’s affair ended up breaking up the young family.
If we apply the ‘resign’ principle to all of parliament – and the press gallery – Canberra would be a ghost town.

I'm not going to bother with that Hammer. I will say finding fault in others is not a defence.
You have not answered me on the two jobs created to keep his cock sock happy. Neither job was there and advertised before they were handed to her, they were jobs created with no competition and handed to someone on Barny's mate's network. They were created to keep his mistress close to him. Yes, to empty his sack, on your dollar. Are you happy with our deputy PM doing that? Not only did he cheat on his wife, he cheated on you as a tax payer. As far as I'm concerned cheating on his wife is a private matter, cheating us is not.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Burke Got Away With It And Joyce Didn't?????
Reply #35 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:03pm

Tony Burke's expense claims come in for more scrutiny after alleged 'world tour' with staffer who later became his partner
Labor frontbencher Burke claimed first class flights for him and his partner
He has been Labor Party's most outspoken critic on expenses controversy
Mr Burke took trips to Italy and Spain, and in 2008-09 spent $225,000 
He makes use of taxpayer-funded travel allowances for 'study' trips
By Sarah Michael and Jennifer Russell For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 02:23 AEDT, 7 August 2015 | Updated: 07:55 AEDT, 7 August 2015

Labor frontbencher Tony Burke is under the spotlight again this time for allegedly claiming first class flights for himself and a senior member of staff, Skye Laris, who has now became his partner.
Mr Burke's 'world tour' included trips to Italy and Spain, as expense claims show that in 2008-2009 he spent $225,000 in overseas travel costs, according to The Australian.
This comes after Daily Mail Australia revealed that other perks Mr Burke enjoyed were free Robbie Williams tickets, taxpayer-funded trips to America and family flights to Uluru.

The opposition finance spokesman was the Labor Party's most outspoken member on the revelation that Bronwyn Bishop took a $5227 charter flight rather than travel one hour by car, slamming her 'inappropriate' use of taxpayer funds.
S
Labor's Tony Burke held a press conference in which he called for Speaker Bronwyn Bishop to resign and held up a 'P plate' in response to Prime Minister Tony Abbott's declaration that she was 'on probation'
Records show Mr Burke received complimentary tickets to a Robbie Williams concert from a touring company
But in January 2009, Mr Burke travelled with Ms Laris to attend a forum in Barcelona - the pair flew first class flights to the event.
However, speaking to The Australian a spokesman for Mr Burke denied any travel directive about Ms Laris saying: 'No such stipulation was made.'
'It was standard for Mr Burke's chief of staff to travel with Mr Burke unless the chief of staff delegated the responsibility to another adviser,' the spokesman said. 

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #36 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:15pm

The last 1 Posts were moved here from Politicians Suck by Setanta.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:29am

Under Labor's copied from Mal's no bonking rules will Bull S. and Tony Burke have to "Step Down" ?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #38 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:47am

juliar wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:29am:
Under Labor's copied from Mal's no bonking rules will Bull S. and Tony Burke have to "Step Down" ?

Yes - I thought Shorty had done quite a bit of extra-curricular bonking in his time?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:13pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:47am:

Yes - I thought Shorty had done quite a bit of extra-curricular bonking in his time?

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #40 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:22pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:13pm:

Roll Eyes

Didn't he do his fair share of the old in out?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:22pm:

Roll Eyes

Bill was having it off with Nicola Roxan for years. He's a randy little pinhead our Bill.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:32pm

Hammer asked:

Quote:
How long had he been separated when he announced it in parliament?? He could have been separated a year for all we know.

Time Line from the Daily Telegraph:

JUNE 2016

Vikki Campion goes to work on Mr Joyce’s New England campaign for the 2016 election as a media adviser. She had previously worked for former NSW Nationals Deputy Premier Troy Grant.

AUGUST 2016

Ms Campion begins working in Mr Joyce’s office as his media adviser.

She and her former fiance John Bergin call off their upcoming wedding during August.

The couple had been due to marry on November 5, 2016.

DECEMBER 2016

Mr Joyce’s Chief of staff Di Hallam reportedly seeks Joyce’s approval to have Campion transferred out of office. Hallam later quits to take up departmental role.

FEBRUARY 2017

Ms Campion is photographed in a Sydney bar with Mr Joyce.

APRIL 2017

Ms Campion leaves Barnaby Joyce’s office and is transferred to Nationals senator and Resource Minister Matt Canavan’s office as a media adviser working on a social media and digital role. The exact date has not been specified.

Natalie Joyce, the Deputy Prime Minister’s estranged wife, reportedly confronts Campion in Tamworth.

In February 2018, Mrs Joyce says her husband’s affair with Ms Campion began when she was working in his office.

Mr Joyce refuted that claim today, saying Ms Campion was not his partner at the time.

He said he and his wife had tried to reconcile in April.

MAY 2017

At the NSW Nationals conference in Broken Hill colleagues describe Mr Joyce as “a mess”.

JUNE 2017

June 14: Mr Joyce and his wife attend the Midwinter Ball at Parliament House together.

Mrs Joyce joins her husband on an official trip to the UK, Belgium, Italy and the Netherlands on an official seven-day trip in late June, where he discusses Australia’s trade future with Britain and the EU in the wake of Brexit.

June 25: The couple visit London Bridge to pay respects to victims of the Borough Market Islamic terror attack.

JULY 2017

July 25: Matt Canavan steps down from his ministerial role after being told by his mother that he might be an Italian citizen. His case is later referred to the High Court.

Ms Campion leaves Mr Canavan’s office after he resigns from Cabinet.

The Daily Telegraph has reported she returned to work in Mr Joyce’s office temporarily before she was later transferred to Nationals MP Damian Drum’s office in August. Mr Joyce’s office has not confirmed the dates.

Ms Campion would have fallen pregnant mid-July if, as Mr Joyce confirmed today, the couple are expecting a baby together in mid-April.

AUGUST 2017
August 14: Mr Joyce tells Parliament he might be a dual citizen through holding New Zealand citizenship by descent. Mr Joyce refers his case to the High Court but does not step aside as Deputy Prime Minister or Agriculture and Water Resources Minister.

Ms Campion is understood to have been transferred to Mr Drum’s office in late August.

He already has a media adviser. Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull is reportedly reassured by Joyce that the relationship with Campion is over. Drum says he was told the same thing. Former Joyce chief of staff Di Hallam takes up a senior position with the Inland Rail project.

SEPTEMBER 2017

Natalie Joyce reportedly asks a family friend, Catholic priest Father Frank Brennan, to counsel Joyce. Campion is seen managing Joyce media events at the federal Nationals conference in Canberra.

OCTOBER 2017

October 27: The High Court hands down its ruling on the ‘citizenship seven’: Joyce and four other MPs are ruled ineligible to sit in Parliament for holding dual citizenship.

October 29: New England by-election campaign officially begins.

Ms Campion reportedly takes stress leave.

NOVEMBER 2017

Natalie Joyce holidays in Bali with a daughter.

A man in a pub in Inverell angers Joyce during election campaign by reportedly saying “Say hello to your mistress”.

DECEMBER 2017

December 2: Mr Joyce wins the New England by-election. He is sworn back into Parliament a few days later.

December 7: Mr Joyce confirms he has separated from his wife in a speech to Parliament during the same-sex marriage debate.

Ms Campion’s employment in Mr Drum’s office ends in December. The date has not been confirmed.

Her redundancy package is approved. She and Joyce move into an Armidale property provided rent-free by businessman Greg Maguire

JANUARY 2018

Mr Joyce and Ms Campion holiday together in north Queensland and NSW north coast.

FEBRUARY 2018

February 7: The Daily Telegraph reports Mr Joyce has moved in with Ms Campion, and the couple are expecting a child in April.

Since then, Mr Joyce has confirmed Ms Campion is now his partner.

February 13: Joyce denies Ms Campion was his partner when she worked in Canavan’s office.

APRIL 2018

Ms Campion is due to give birth in mid-April.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:38pm

So what's your opinion on Burke getting it on with his assistant Aussie?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #44 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:42pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:38pm:

What I expressed at the time.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:43pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:42pm:

What was that?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:43pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #47 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Labor
Greens

What is more amusing than this list is the ones you left out !

I was talking to my doctor about this topic and I shocked her  by stating about 10% of the guys I know have cheated on their wives .... especially when they are pregnant ....... these are the ones I know about (either directly or indirectly) .... I would guess the real figure would be double.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:47pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:44pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

So obviously you didn't bang on about it as much as you are with Joyce???

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:48pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:45pm:

Labor
Greens

I was talking to my doctor about this topic and I shocked her  by stating about 10% of the guys I know have cheated on their wives .... especially when they are pregnant ....... these are the ones I know about (either directly or indirectly) .... I would guess the real figure would be double.

That's a download that is doing the rounds on facebook. I'm sure it should be a way bigger list also.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:47pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

If I can't recall, I can't recall.  Why don't you go look?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:53pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:49pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

I did. He was taking his mistress all over the world on the taxpayer dollar and racking up massive expenses . He then ditches his wife and marries her. It was a total disgrace. Yet it barely made a ripple at the time.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #52 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Labor
Greens

That's a download that is doing the rounds on facebook. I'm sure it should be a way bigger list also.

This was the obvious one you did not list:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/03/1025667007922.html

Mixed views on it all choice between an unhappy marriage or have an affair ...... I think its immoral to stay in an unhappy marriage but cheating is hypocrisy. 
I assume and it is the case with Joyce's wife that MP's wives often keep quiet about it..... that is also immoral and money grubbing. Also no one is having a go at Joyce's mistress being a home wreckier is about the same if you ask me !

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:01pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Labor
Greens

This was the obvious one you did not list:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/03/1025667007922.html

Mixed views on it all choice between an unhappy marriage or have an affair ...... I think its immoral to stay in an unhappy marriage but cheating is hypocrisy. 
I assume and it is the case with Joyce's wife that MP's wives often keep quiet about it..... that is also immoral and money grubbing. Also no one is having a go at Joyce's mistress being a home wreckier is about the same if you ask me !

My issue is that this stuff has been going on a long time and now all of a sudden it's a huge issue. I hate inconsistency. I'm not defending Joyce at all. Just the hypocrisy. Especially Shorten shooting his cheating mouth off on the issue.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:49pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

I did. He was taking his mistress all over the world on the taxpayer dollar and racking up massive expenses . He then ditches his wife and marries her. It was a total disgrace. Yet it barely made a ripple at the time.

I meant ~ go find the Threads here on the subject.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm:

Roll Eyes

Bill was having it off with Nicola Roxan for years. He's a randy little pinhead our Bill.

And Aussie was the last one to know about it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:21pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm:

Roll Eyes

And Aussie was the last one to know about it.

I am well aware of it.  Seems you blokes do not have a clue about it however.
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:54pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:04pm

Bull S.'s sordid affairs puts Barny in the shade and, unlike Barny's, they won't be forgotten when the election comes around.

Under Bull's anti bonkers rules will he and Tony Burke "step down" ?

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #58 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:12pm

Hammer

My issue is that this stuff has been going on a long time and now all of a sudden it's a huge issue. I hate inconsistency. I'm not defending Joyce at all. Just the hypocrisy. Especially Shorten shooting his cheating mouth off on the issue.

But I will criticise him for the collateral damage he has created around it by adding to the list of dumb decisions !
I will criticise the hypocrisy of his wife and mistress as well.

For a lot of males all they need to cheat is opportunity, often its more a question of such opportunity arising.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:14pm

Huh Huh Huh

Well said, Philbert.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #60 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:40pm

But Bull S.'s real objective is never far away - RESTART the BOATS!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print