Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Booby Bill backs bonking ban (Read 3208 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Booby Bill backs bonking ban
Reply #45 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:43pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:42pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:38pm:
So what's your opinion on Burke getting it on with his assistant Aussie?

What I expressed at the time.

What was that?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #46 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:43pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #47 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:45pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:47pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:41pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:36pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:34pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:27pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:22pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:14pm:
That's not what I've read on it. Bill and Chloe both had to get divorces. Joyce reckons he was separated at the time he got his assistant up the duff. What's the diff?

The sex side of this to me is a sideline, as I've said, I don't really care who he pops a vein over while getting red faced. It's the using of the public purse to feed her and keep his cock sock bed warmer nearby. How do you feel about that?

I dunno. She shouldn't get arsed because he's banging her. That never happens in the workplace. A new job placement is a good idea. If it's some bulls hit position then I don't like it. This angel is being used to differentiate the circumstances between Shorten and Joyce's affairs. To make Joyce's look worse when they are both disgusting situations.

The problem is not that should be given the arse, she shouldn't have held the positions in the first place, it's that two jobs were created for her, not advertised, handed to her to feed her and keep her at Barny's pleasure on your dollar.
You don't just get a job in parliment to keep Barny's sack empty. I reckon she made her way into the job and then the relationship accured.

She was given two jobs at near 200k that were not advertised and not open before hand. They were presents for his cock sock. If another party did this you would be apoplectic.

Was Bill Shorten's job advertised? Just got this from facebook. It's making the rounds.

BARNABY'S BABY...and the rest
You won’t hear much from Labor and the Greens about Barnaby Joyce’s extra marital affair.
Labor
Bill Shorten - had an extra-marital affair with cute blonde Chloe Bryce 10 years ago - and got Ms Bryce pregnant while both were still married.
Tony Burke - had an affair with office staffer Skye Laris while married to Cathy Bresnan with kids.
Bob Hawke - had an affair with Blanch d’Alpuget while married to Hazel - while he was PM.
Greens
Nick McKim - had an affair with married staffer Cassy O’Connor while her husband artist was at home keeping the home fires burning and raising their 4 kids. McKim’s affair ended up breaking up the young family.
There are lot of shout-outs that Barnaby Joyce should resign.
Yet, Shorten, Burke and McKim are still there.
If we apply the ‘resign’ principle to all of parliament – and the press gallery – Canberra would be a ghost town.

What is more amusing than this list is the ones you left out !

I was talking to my doctor about this topic and I shocked her  by stating about 10% of the guys I know have cheated on their wives .... especially when they are pregnant ....... these are the ones I know about (either directly or indirectly) .... I would guess the real figure would be double.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:47pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:44pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

So obviously you didn't bang on about it as much as you are with Joyce???

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:48pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:45pm:
That's not what I've read on it. Bill and Chloe both had to get divorces. Joyce reckons he was separated at the time he got his assistant up the duff. What's the diff?

The sex side of this to me is a sideline, as I've said, I don't really care who he pops a vein over while getting red faced. It's the using of the public purse to feed her and keep his cock sock bed warmer nearby. How do you feel about that?

I dunno. She shouldn't get arsed because he's banging her. That never happens in the workplace. A new job placement is a good idea. If it's some bulls hit position then I don't like it. This angel is being used to differentiate the circumstances between Shorten and Joyce's affairs. To make Joyce's look worse when they are both disgusting situations.

The problem is not that should be given the arse, she shouldn't have held the positions in the first place, it's that two jobs were created for her, not advertised, handed to her to feed her and keep her at Barny's pleasure on your dollar.
You don't just get a job in parliment to keep Barny's sack empty. I reckon she made her way into the job and then the relationship accured.

She was given two jobs at near 200k that were not advertised and not open before hand. They were presents for his cock sock. If another party did this you would be apoplectic.

Was Bill Shorten's job advertised? Just got this from facebook. It's making the rounds.

You won’t hear much from Labor and the Greens about Barnaby Joyce’s extra marital affair.
Labor
Bill Shorten - had an extra-marital affair with cute blonde Chloe Bryce 10 years ago - and got Ms Bryce pregnant while both were still married.
Tony Burke - had an affair with office staffer Skye Laris while married to Cathy Bresnan with kids.
Bob Hawke - had an affair with Blanch d’Alpuget while married to Hazel - while he was PM.
Greens
Nick McKim - had an affair with married staffer Cassy O’Connor while her husband artist was at home keeping the home fires burning and raising their 4 kids. McKim’s affair ended up breaking up the young family.
If we apply the ‘resign’ principle to all of parliament – and the press gallery – Canberra would be a ghost town.

I was talking to my doctor about this topic and I shocked her  by stating about 10% of the guys I know have cheated on their wives .... especially when they are pregnant ....... these are the ones I know about (either directly or indirectly) .... I would guess the real figure would be double.

That's a download that is doing the rounds on facebook. I'm sure it should be a way bigger list also.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:49pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:47pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

If I can't recall, I can't recall.  Why don't you go look?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:53pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:49pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

I did. He was taking his mistress all over the world on the taxpayer dollar and racking up massive expenses . He then ditches his wife and marries her. It was a total disgrace. Yet it barely made a ripple at the time.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #52 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Labor
Greens

That's a download that is doing the rounds on facebook. I'm sure it should be a way bigger list also.

This was the obvious one you did not list:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/03/1025667007922.html

Mixed views on it all choice between an unhappy marriage or have an affair ...... I think its immoral to stay in an unhappy marriage but cheating is hypocrisy. 
I assume and it is the case with Joyce's wife that MP's wives often keep quiet about it..... that is also immoral and money grubbing. Also no one is having a go at Joyce's mistress being a home wreckier is about the same if you ask me !

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:01pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:48pm:

Labor
Greens

This was the obvious one you did not list:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/03/1025667007922.html

Mixed views on it all choice between an unhappy marriage or have an affair ...... I think its immoral to stay in an unhappy marriage but cheating is hypocrisy. 
I assume and it is the case with Joyce's wife that MP's wives often keep quiet about it..... that is also immoral and money grubbing. Also no one is having a go at Joyce's mistress being a home wreckier is about the same if you ask me !

My issue is that this stuff has been going on a long time and now all of a sudden it's a huge issue. I hate inconsistency. I'm not defending Joyce at all. Just the hypocrisy. Especially Shorten shooting his cheating mouth off on the issue.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #54 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:53pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:49pm:

What was that?

Can't recall.

I did. He was taking his mistress all over the world on the taxpayer dollar and racking up massive expenses . He then ditches his wife and marries her. It was a total disgrace. Yet it barely made a ripple at the time.

I meant ~ go find the Threads here on the subject.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #55 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:13pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:47am:
juliar wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:29am:
Under Labor's copied from Mal's no bonking rules will Bull S. and Tony Burke have to "Step Down" ?

Yes - I thought Shorty had done quite a bit of extra-curricular bonking in his time?

Roll Eyes

Didn't he do his fair share of the old in out?
Bill was having it off with Nicola Roxan for years. He's a randy little pinhead our Bill.

And Aussie was the last one to know about it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #56 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:21pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:04pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:29pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:22pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 12:13pm:
Bobby. wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:47am:
juliar wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 10:29am:
Under Labor's copied from Mal's no bonking rules will Bull S. and Tony Burke have to "Step Down" ?

Yes - I thought Shorty had done quite a bit of extra-curricular bonking in his time?

Roll Eyes

Didn't he do his fair share of the old in out?
Bill was having it off with Nicola Roxan for years. He's a randy little pinhead our Bill.

And Aussie was the last one to know about it.

I am well aware of it.  Seems you blokes do not have a clue about it however.
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:54pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:04pm

Bull S.'s sordid affairs puts Barny in the shade and, unlike Barny's, they won't be forgotten when the election comes around.

Under Bull's anti bonkers rules will he and Tony Burke "step down" ?

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #58 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:12pm

Hammer

My issue is that this stuff has been going on a long time and now all of a sudden it's a huge issue. I hate inconsistency. I'm not defending Joyce at all. Just the hypocrisy. Especially Shorten shooting his cheating mouth off on the issue.

But I will criticise him for the collateral damage he has created around it by adding to the list of dumb decisions !
I will criticise the hypocrisy of his wife and mistress as well.

For a lot of males all they need to cheat is opportunity, often its more a question of such opportunity arising.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #59 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:14pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Why....If they are both single then what is the problem....When the actions of a Minister bring the parties integrity into question the Minister should be sacked without hesitation....You don't need a code to know you are a lying cheating wanker???

Huh Huh Huh

Well said, Philbert.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print