Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Booby Bill backs bonking ban (Read 3202 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Booby Bill backs bonking ban
Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:03pm

All right for Bill I guess, he's already dumped his wife and upgraded.

Link to come

IBI

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Booby Bill backs bonking ban
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:14pm

Bloody ridiculous IMO....What consenting adults do in their spare time is no ones business....The problem for Barnaby and his missus is he was married and he moved her into jobs whilst telling people the affair was over....He hid the affair from the public and did not officially separate from his wife until December despite living with his mistress who is having his bastard!!!

Bill Shorten is just another wanker who has no moral integrity....Anyone who cheats on their partner can never be trusted can they???

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:34pm by philperth2010 »  

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:04pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Bloody ridiculous IMO....What consenting adults do in their spare time is no ones business....The problem for Barnaby and his missus is he was married and he moved her into jobs whilst telling people the affair was over....He hid the affair from the public and did not officially separate from his wife until December despite living with his mistress who is having his bastard!!!

Bill Shorten is just another wanker who has no moral integrity....Anyone who cheats on their partner can never be trusted can they???

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I support a ban provided it's very narrow with it only applicable to ministers and their staffers.

IBI

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:04pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I support a ban provided it's very narrow with it only applicable to ministers and their staffers.

Why....If they are both single then what is the problem....When the actions of a Minister bring the parties integrity into question the Minister should be sacked without hesitation....You don't need a code to know you are a lying cheating wanker???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:41pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Why....If they are both single then what is the problem....When the actions of a Minister bring the parties integrity into question the Minister should be sacked without hesitation....You don't need a code to know you are a lying cheating wanker???

Huh Huh Huh

Bill wasn't single when he hosed Chloe's guts out. Lips Sealed

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:41pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

True....but was he still with his Wife at the time?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:46pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

When you apply it to the wider population what you say sounds reasonable but to put it another way, it's just saying to cabinet ministers......don't root your staff Wink

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:46pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

When you apply it to the wider population what you say sounds reasonable but to put it another way, it's just saying to cabinet ministers......don't root your staff Wink

OK so how many work places are there that don't get into it ?

I guess being a boss implies your forcing the other into it but that is a complete croc which might be true in 1/1000 cases.

People get busy and close at work which often turns into sex. So what ?

Its interesting no one is blaming the female here she is morally just as bad Sleazy husband or home wrecker ..... about the same.

In my single days I lost count of the number of roots I got through work.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

I guess they  are the public face of the government. I don't see it so much as a ban its more about consequences if you do so ...... If you want to run around the office bonking then you are no longer a minister.

Pity they did not get this notion in writing before Barnaby and others started having the wandering penis problem.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:44pm

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's the whole creating jobs that didn't exist and were not filled again that gets me pissed. Obvious sucking on the taxpayers teat to keep your mistress handy and in the comfort she desired. You earn(?) 400K a year, pay for your own mistress you scumbag. I couldn't care less who the beetroot roots although having had that image in my head, it can't be unseen.

I think Grap could do a rendition of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer with the words modified.

Barny the red headed National
Had a very...

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:54pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:44pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

It's the whole creating jobs that didn't exist and were not filled again that gets me pissed. Obvious sucking on the taxpayers teat to keep your mistress handy and in the comfort she desired. You earn(?) 400K a year, pay for your own mistress you scumbag. I couldn't care less who the beetroot roots although having had that image in my head, it can't be unseen.

I think Grap could do a rendition of Rudolf the red nosed reindeer with the words modified.

Had a very...

Rooting her or not, they tend to look after staffers they like and ensure they have a job to go to. Happens a lot in the public service.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:57pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:54pm:
Setanta wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:44pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Had a very...

Rooting her or not, they tend to look after staffers they like and ensure they have a job to go to. Happens a lot in the public service.

The jobs did not exist, were not advertised, they were created for one reason only, to keep his cock sock happy on the tax payers dollar and close to him. That in my opinion is why he should be thrown out, not only of the govt but his party. If he parked his car in her garage on his own dollar I couldn't give a stuff.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:58pm

Barnaby Joyce is like a dog with two dicks. While he was porking his staffer, he was pissing on the National party's family values.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:04pm

issuevoter wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:58pm:
Barnaby Joyce is like a dog with two dicks. While he was porking his staffer, he was pissing on the National party's family values.

You probably give the Nationals too much credit there, they're no different to others. Family values are a buzz word for elections, not something they take any more seriously than anyone else. It's an individual that decides his family values not a party.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:04pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:43pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:41pm:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Huh Huh Huh

True....but was he still with his Wife at the time?

Was he still married to her at the time? yes.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print