Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
After locking the PC, how do you open it again? (Read 2797 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: After locking the PC, how do you open it again?
Reply #45 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:54pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:39pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:05pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:53am:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 6:24am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:14pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 7:48pm:
Herb lives with 6 choocks and a cat Smiley

2 tom cats, one female cat, and 2 hens. Why I ever made this rod for my own back I'll never know. Bought the house and found a cat lived here. Then found an escaped chook in my backyard after neighbours had moved house. These pests became a habit, but for the most part we live separate lives except for meal times.

Nothing a frying pan and a dodgy Chinese restaurant could sort out.

I live near a national park we get all sorts of creatures that come around for a visit. We have a creek in our yard which seems to bring a collection of Water Dragons and frogs. I get Bandicoots coming through digging the yard up. Laureates and Cockatoos smashing my Gravilias ..... the Odd Brush Turkey the odd Blue Tongue ..... Brush Tail Possums playing on the roof ...... Bats at night ........ one day a Wallaby wondered down and got expired by a car. Came home one day to see about 5 ducks in the front yard. In Spring / Summer our garden gets flooded with butterflies.

One day we were entertaining with about 8 people on the back Balcony when Kookaburra landed on the table to join in. It hung around for about 20 minutes .... got a feed.

Pets ??? No don't need them.

The neighbours have an annoying barking little rodent dog ..... that might end up in a wheelie bin soon..... accidents do happen Smiley

Sounds a bit like Allambie Heights or Cromer  Smiley

BTW I know a fix for a barking dog.

Not either off those I am north of those Not much bush around Alambie but there is around Cromer .... the Monster in-law lives near there.

The part of Lambie that backs onto the Manly dam looks nice.

I can't believe they water sky in that pond ..... there are some good mountain bike tracks around there.

I've actually never been to Manly Dam. Am I missing anything?

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #46 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:01pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:54pm:

2 tom cats, one female cat, and 2 hens. Why I ever made this rod for my own back I'll never know. Bought the house and found a cat lived here. Then found an escaped chook in my backyard after neighbours had moved house. These pests became a habit, but for the most part we live separate lives except for meal times.

I live near a national park we get all sorts of creatures that come around for a visit. We have a creek in our yard which seems to bring a collection of Water Dragons and frogs. I get Bandicoots coming through digging the yard up. Laureates and Cockatoos smashing my Gravilias ..... the Odd Brush Turkey the odd Blue Tongue ..... Brush Tail Possums playing on the roof ...... Bats at night ........ one day a Wallaby wondered down and got expired by a car. Came home one day to see about 5 ducks in the front yard. In Spring / Summer our garden gets flooded with butterflies.

One day we were entertaining with about 8 people on the back Balcony when Kookaburra landed on the table to join in. It hung around for about 20 minutes .... got a feed.

The neighbours have an annoying barking little rodent dog ..... that might end up in a wheelie bin soon..... accidents do happen Smiley

Not either off those I am north of those Not much bush around Alambie but there is around Cromer .... the Monster in-law lives near there.

I can't believe they water sky in that pond ..... there are some good mountain bike tracks around there.

Water skiing in a pond ?
No its a nice area to visit nothing real special Its about the same distance to the Peninsula .... Jew Fish Alley on the Hawkesbury .... my latest hobby is catching flat heads on plastic. Too many other things to do. FYI if you are ever up at Palmy bring a squid jig the jetty is full of them. We usually start a fishing trip their getting fresh bait.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #47 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 3:29pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 2:01pm:

Water skiing in a pond ?
No its a nice area to visit nothing real special Its about the same distance to the Peninsula .... Jew Fish Alley on the Hawkesbury .... my latest hobby is catching flat heads on plastic. Too many other things to do. FYI if you are ever up at Palmy bring a squid jig the jetty is full of them. We usually start a fishing trip their getting fresh bait.

Just been looking at the prices in Cromer,  so cheap.  What's wrong with it?

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #48 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 3:29pm:

Water skiing in a pond ?

Cromer / West Dee Why is a bit low brow and you can not see the water...... FYI while real estate is not cheap up here its not like the Eastern Suburbs.
You can buy  the monster in-laws house its near Cromer, its a knock down job big block of land but no view.

A better suburb is Collaroy Plateau

this is a sample of the views:
https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-collaroy+plateau-127645758

The wife's cousins own a property there worth around 5-7 million range .... amazing views.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #49 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Don't think anyone mentioned that

You can still tick the box require Cntrl alt del to login to windows.

run netplwiz on the advanced tab.

Please do not do this Herb.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #50 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:49pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 7:45pm:
Don't think anyone mentioned that

You can still tick the box require Cntrl alt del to login to windows.

run netplwiz on the advanced tab.

Please do not do this Herb.

What would he know?  Do it, Herbert!  You know you want to!

Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #51 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 8:57pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 5:48pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 20th, 2018 at 3:29pm:

Water skiing in a pond ?

Cromer / West Dee Why is a bit low brow and you can not see the water...... FYI while real estate is not cheap up here its not like the Eastern Suburbs.
You can buy  the monster in-laws house its near Cromer, its a knock down job big block of land but no view.

A better suburb is Collaroy Plateau

this is a sample of the views:
https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-collaroy+plateau-127645758

The wife's cousins own a property there worth around 5-7 million range .... amazing views.

The whole area looks good val for someone accustomed to East Subs prices but I'm going thru a thought experiment of moving to somewhere with 2 acres or so.  Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #52 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 6:20am

Gordon

Terrey Hills would be the best bet, very Horsey area with lots of tweed patches. Quick drive to the NSW Gun Club with great skeet shooting set up. Good little village set up with some great Restaurants ! It also has one of the best fruit markets in Sydney

Eastern Suburb prices are the highest in Sydney, most of the Northern Beaches is reasonably priced with some hot spots. If your really cashed up there are some very big Mansions at the Back of Mona Vale with acreage. Parramatta has similar prices to many NB areas....... often real estate prices have more to do with how close to transport or city centres ..... hate both so the northern beaches suits me down to a tee !

I find the Eastern Suburbs very aggressive and crowded, but obviously popular. 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print