Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should Aqua be referred to the police for investigation?

yes    
  2 (28.6%)
no    
  5 (71.4%)

Total votes: 7
« Created by: longweekend58 on: Feb 19th, 2018 at 3:29pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Look at your record Longie. I mean to say . . . (Read 1018 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Look at your record Longie. I mean to say . . .
Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:27am

Trump won't be president. That didn't work out.

Mueller will indict Trump. On & on it's gone, thread after thread. Did you see the cartoon with the old guy holding up the 2038 sign and the caption saying something like "we'll find collusion one day"? That old guy is you Longie. Give it up. Draw a line.

And then, Trump will be impeached. It's too sad Longie.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Look at your record Longie. I mean to say . . .
Reply #1 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:28am

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:36am

bogarde73 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:27am:
Trump won't be president. That didn't work out.

Mueller will indict Trump. On & on it's gone, thread after thread. Did you see the cartoon with the old guy holding up the 2038 sign and the caption saying something like "we'll find collusion one day"? That old guy is you Longie. Give it up. Draw a line.

And then, Trump will be impeached. It's too sad Longie.

To be fair, I didnt expect the Russian intelligence services and Putin to collude with trump to steal the election.

And how can you be quite so stupid to think that Mueller is not going to indict Trump? Every week he gets closer, gets more people taking plea deals, find more evidence and so on.

A peice of information that you missed with these 13 indictments is that it reveals that THREE UNNAMED TRUMP CAMPAIGN people emailed and were in direct communication with the russian troll farm.  You thin Mueller is invetigating them and possibly has plea deals in place?

Steve bannon has dumped on Trump as well.

Get used to a very very bad outcome coming Trump's way.

Your paranoia about me is evidence to how much you are realising I am right.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:37am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:28am:

blessed are you when they attack you and say false things about you, for yours is the kingdom of heaven (or in donalds case, yours is the kingdom of the free world).

its good to be king.

the mediocre need to aspire to greatness.

you should study trump and learn to be more trump - like gweggy.

you cant stay in mummys basement forever

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:41am

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:42am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:37am:

blessed are you when they attack you and say false things about you, for yours is the kingdom of heaven (or in donalds case, yours is the kingdom of the free world).

its good to be king.

You do know that MOST KINGS were murdered in office?

we can but hope

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:48am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:41am:

lol.

factual allegation.

adolf hitler alledges that poland fired the first shots across the border, neccessitating the german forces to cross the border.

factual allegation

pope john the 6th alledges that gallilleo is guilty of heresy.

factual allegation =   BS  Wink

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:48am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:42am:
aquascoot wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:37am:

its good to be king.

You do know that MOST KINGS were murdered in office?

we can but hope

Ah  Cheesy

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:31am

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #9 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:38am

Greggerypessary and Longbellend are two of a kind......two fvvkwits together.......If one stands in dog crap, you can guarantee the other will follow suit..... Wink

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:53am

Fuzzball wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 9:38am:
Greggerypessary and Longbellend are two of a kind......two fvvkwits together.......If one stands in dog crap, you can guarantee the other will follow suit..... Wink

Come back in a year when Trump has been impeached. He has already committed multiple impeachable offences and only the Repubican congress stands in the way. In under a year, the Democrats will have sizable majorities in both houses and Trump will be impeached quickly. THEN Mueller can indict and arrest him.

watch and see

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:01am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 10:53am:

Come back in a year when Trump has been impeached. He has already committed multiple impeachable offences and only the Repubican congress stands in the way. In under a year, the Democrats will have sizable majorities in both houses and Trump will be impeached quickly. THEN Mueller can indict and arrest him.

watch and see

why wait til then.
attorney general Gweg Pecker wishes to have him stand trial over some "allegations".
i think in view of Gweg's immaculate track record of honesty , we should dispense with the trial and proceed striaght to sentencing.
How do you find the accused longy, guilty or not guilty  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:12am

aquascoot wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:01am:

watch and see

why wait til then.
attorney general Gweg Pecker wishes to have him stand trial over some "allegations".
i think in view of Gweg's immaculate track record of honesty , we should dispense with the trial and proceed striaght to sentencing.
How do you find the accused longy, guilty or not guilty  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I wonder why someone like you is so strongly in support of an accused child rapist, proven and admitted molester of women and someone who clearly is being strong-armed by Putin.

Is this your definition of 'alpha male'? If so, there are jails full of people you must simply adore.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:17am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:12am:

watch and see

why wait til then.

I wonder why someone like you is so strongly in support of an accused child rapist, proven and admitted molester of women and someone who clearly is being strong-armed by Putin.

Is this your definition of 'alpha male'? If so, there are jails full of people you must simply adore.

Grin

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:22am

longweekend58 wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 11:12am:

watch and see

why wait til then.

accused is meaningless.
molestor is what YOU call it.
the women in question probably were delighted to have a man dominate them .
they are probably utterly sick of these weak sauce emasculated pukes who approach them and were delighted to finally have their fantasies of a "high status male" who could understand what a girl really wants (the deire to just be taken and let go in the presence of raw masculinity) Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print