Send Topic Print
Lebanese (Read 2187 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Lebanese
Feb 17th, 2018 at 1:04pm

We have the recipe for tabbouleh so why do we need to keep all the Lebbo scum here?

IBI

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Lebanese
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 1:04pm:
We have the recipe for tabbouleh so why do we need to keep all the Lebbo scum here?

Because they are citizens and citizens have rights, Gordon as much as giving universal human and political rights to everybody annoys you.   You much prefer to persecute people, don't you?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 3:14pm

When the Lebs are bad, they are very bad, but otherwise the vast majority of them are good people with an inherent culture of open-hearted goodwill and generosity of spirit. I worked with scores of them over the years.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 4:16pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 3:14pm:

When the Lebs are bad, they are very bad, but otherwise the vast majority of them are good people with an inherent culture of open-hearted goodwill and generosity of spirit. I worked with scores of them over the years.

Who are you and why are you impersonating the Herbie we all know?

Herbie, your account has been hacked.  Someone is impersonating you!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 5:06pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 4:16pm:

Who are you and why are you impersonating the Herbie we all know?

Herbie, your account has been hacked.  Someone is impersonating you!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know.

Freediver is on the case.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 5:48pm

Because you Canadian Yids are bound to stuff it up, that's why.

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:23pm

Most are great people and I have numerous Lebanese friends.   Their food is to die for too.

All of my Lebanese friends are of the Christian variety though which definitely makes a huge difference.   I know a few of the big M ones and they are oh so different.     Shocked

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 8:40pm

Black Orchid wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:23pm:

Most are great people and I have numerous Lebanese friends.   Their food is to die for too.

All of my Lebanese friends are of the Christian variety though which definitely makes a huge difference.   I know a few of the big M ones and they are oh so different.     Shocked

I had good workmate friends among Muslim Turks and Lebanese in my day. It's this new breed that are the problem.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 8:11pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 8:40pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:23pm:

I had good workmate friends among Muslim Turks and Lebanese in my day.

Now you want to deport them.

O brave new world, no?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:04pm

The older, backwards generations are dying.  The younger generations are conforming.  Give it another 50 to 100 years

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 4:27pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:04pm:
The older, backwards generations are dying.  The younger generations are conforming.  Give it another 50 to 100 years

Look at the middle east? Try 50,000 years.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:41am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 4:27pm:
PZ547 wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:04pm:

Look at the middle east? Try 50,000 years.

No, that's the Boongs. They invented a stick.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 9:36pm

Test

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print