Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is where we are headed ---- And in WA (Read 1623 times)
Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
This is where we are headed ---- And in WA
Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:47am

Quote:
  A transgender sex worker who passed on HIV when she had unprotected sex with a man has been sentenced to six years in a male prison where she has recently been denied hormone therapy.

Clayton James Palmer, who identifies as a woman and is known as CJ, wept as she was sentenced in the WA District Court on Friday for causing grievous bodily harm.

Judge Christopher Stevenson said Palmer, 40, had given the victim a "social death sentence" because he would always carry the stigma with him and the burden was even greater due to his cultural background.

But the judge accepted the stigma would lessen with time as the community became better educated about living with HIV.

Palmer's lawyer Simon Freitag told the court she had been denied hormone therapy and shampoo in prison.

Judge Stevenson accepted Palmer's sentence, which is likely to be served in Casuarina prison's crisis care unit, would be especially difficult but said he expected her needs as a transgender person would be met.

The court heard Palmer visited the WA Substance Users Association in August 2014 to get tested for sexually transmitted infections and was later informed there was a positive indication of HIV.

She never returned any follow-up phone calls or messages and continued to advertise her sexual services online.

Palmer met the victim soon after and continued to see him until August 2015, telling him she was regularly tested for sexually transmitted diseases.

In September 2015, the victim saw a doctor and was told he had HIV.

Police tracked down Palmer, who had moved to NSW, via online advertisements for her services under the name Sienna Fox.

Judge Stevenson said Palmer was plainly aware of the seriousness of sexually transmitted diseases.

"(Your offending) represents a callous disregard for the victim," he said.

Judge Stevenson described Palmer's offending as being at the upper end of the range of seriousness and said she had showed no remorse.

He said her offending was aggravated by her dishonesty, adding the victim would not have had unprotected sex with Palmer if he knew the truth.

Palmer had many supporters in court who gasped when the sentence was handed down and expressed concern about how she may be treated in prison.

She must spend at least four years behind bars before she can be eligible for parolebut   

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: This is where we are headed ---- And in WA
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:54am

Even wearing two condoms would you have 'sex' with a trannie you knew had HIV?

I'll stick to real women, thanks.... chances are better, and I've even knocked back some who were way too promiscuous  for my tastes.  You just never know.

So this trannie was selling self for sex KNOWING he/she was HIV positive?

What the Shaitan is this?  Equality, innit....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:09am

Yuck

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:10am

WA eh? I wonder if Greg had mwt her

IBI

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #4 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:29am

Gordon

Not sure what the rules are about prisons re this, is it based on your biological sex or other ?

Around Mardi time you see heaps 10 times more convincing.
Looks like this one is just ugly no matter which sex they try to imitate.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:44am

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:29am:
Gordon

Not sure what the rules are about prisons re this, is it based on your biological sex or other ?

Around Mardi time you see heaps 10 times more convincing.
Looks like this one is just ugly no matter which sex they try to imitate.

You really have to wonder about some blokes and that proverbial knot-hole........ why would anyone want to shag that?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #6 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:57am

Seeya homo, hope you get beaten and a train ran on you inside.  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #7 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 8:58am

Transgender is a man with modifications.

Can never be a woman.

Chalk and cheese imo.

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 9:13am

Ajax wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 8:58am:

Can never be a woman.

Chalk and cheese imo.

They are either pre-op or post op.

Many never have the re-assignment surgery (lopoffmekokectomy) so the only modification they have is the addition of t1ts with surgery & hormones.

DNA says this is a man .... so in a mens prison.

He should love it .... got a built in weapon as well.
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2018 at 11:00am by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 9:16am

Ajax wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 8:58am:

Can never be a woman.

Chalk and cheese imo.

Precisley. They can pretend but I won't.
You were born a man. You'll die a man.....without a penis. Nothing will change that.

What a shitbag to begin with. You carry HIV and not tell a person that is going to have sex with you. Disgusting.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 10:57am

Dr Mengele wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 7:57am:
Seeya homo, hope you get beaten and a train ran on you inside.  Grin Grin

But Doctor, that's not very scientific!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #11 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 3:33pm

And I seem to remember many sick and twisted poster on this forum defending LGBTIRAGGMOP

This is the resulting

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:36pm

Don't worry the AFL has officially declared it is the GAYFL when it cleared transgender bruiser Hannah Mouncey to play in the 2018 AFLW competition.

What a bunch of kowtowing PC snowflakes they have become.

I hope they get their arses sued off when this male genitalia wearing confused goose hammers  some woman unconscious in a round of this comp.

What sane person ... with a kerp & ballz .... would think they have a right to play against women in a contact sport just because they "identify" as a woman.

This is 100% proof that "it" is farked in the head & that the AFL are an unprincipled gutless bunch of softcorks.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:40pm

You have to be fecken kidding me ... this idiot wants to play against women just because "it" identifies as a woman?

It was a softc0rk as a man & is as equally weak as piss as a woman.

Shame on you .... Mouncey Pouncey ...on all the girls.

Hannah_Mouncey.jpg (36 KB | 23 )
Hannah_Mouncey.jpg

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 11:21pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:36pm:
Don't worry the AFL has officially declared it is the GAYFL when it cleared transgender bruiser Hannah Mouncey to play in the 2018 AFLW competition.

What a bunch of kowtowing PC snowflakes they have become.

I hope they get their arses sued off when this male genitalia wearing confused goose hammers  some woman unconscious in a round of this comp.

What sane person ... with a kerp & ballz .... would think they have a right to play against women in a contact sport just because they "identify" as a woman.

This is 100% proof that "it" is farked in the head & that the AFL are an unprincipled gutless bunch of softcorks.

Once you start kow-towing and saying 'YES' - you can never turn back the tide... I hope some AFL sheila brains this dick off the field..... many moons ago I took a Waratahs forward out with a Darwin coat-hanger.... about two minutes after I woke up from him and his mate spear tackling me into the ground head first and knocking me out..... I was still rocky and knew I only had a couple of minutes in that game, but he was coming with me..... cheating slime..... nowadays he'd get an instant walk and at least eight weeks.... all he got from me was a broken nose... pr1ck....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print