Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50
Send Topic Print
Yet another US school shooting. (Read 15164 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Re: Yet another US school shooting.
Reply #660 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:59pm

Dnarever wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:49pm:
Panther wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 3:48pm:

Gun Myths Gone in Five Minutes: ABC News 20/20

~ A Myth of Gun Control ~

More Guns Does Not = More Crime

No just more dead students but that's OK.

A sad fact of life......the steep price of Freedom, that Americans must pay now & then.......

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #661 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:20pm

Panther wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 5:48pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 4:37pm:

A death, especially the death of a child is very saddening, extremely emotional, & exceedingly unfortunate. That said, the price of freedom isn't free, & sometimes the costs are very high, but in the end giving up the Right to Self-Defense --- to defend one's own life,  to defend the lives of one's family, or  to defend the lives of one's friends --- is never an acceptable trade-off at any cost.

American's are strong enough to take on any loss, they will grieve in many different ways, for different lengths of time, but they always stand up again, dust themselves off, & go on living their lives.....never forgetting, by always remembering....for they know another day may come....a day where they might have to summon up the strength to relive the sadness once more........it's all part of being American, & a price willingly paid for the Right to live in America's Open Society, & bask in America's Freedom & Liberty.[/i][/font][/size]

And so you justify the deaths of American children.  Children who are innocent of any crime.  Children who will never grow up and enjoy the fruits of their life.   Tsk, tsk, you're disgusting, you realise that, peddling your beliefs in the valuelessness of children's lives, in favour your desire to own a gun.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #662 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:27pm

Panther is just being the typical buggerwit troll that he is. We see right through it.

He's always taking the most offensive stance possible on every subject.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #663 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:51pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:27pm:

Panther is just being the typical buggerwit troll that he is. We see right through it.

Yep, to a tribe of sissies......sissies that never knew what Freedom & Liberty ever was simply because they grew up in a system & a society that couldn't handle the truth....the hard, cold, truth....what I say would be taken as offensive, because it scares you all to your cores to think that this is the way it really is in America......because it actually is.

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #664 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:35am

Panther wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:51pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:27pm:

Yep, to a tribe of sissies......sissies that never knew what Freedom & Liberty ever was simply because they grew up in a system & a society that couldn't handle the truth....the hard, cold, truth....what I say would be taken as offensive, because it scares you all to your cores to think that this is the way it really is in America......because it actually is.

The moment you start to use racial slurs on the regular to make your points is the moment you lose the ability to play the victim and you instantly lose what ever argument you're trying to make.

The "hard, cold, truth" is you don't believe half the crap you prattle on about, you're just in it for the lulz.

There is no possible way you're genuinely such a garbage person, it can't be possible to be that much of a front bottom.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #665 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 7:43am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:20pm:

A death, especially the death of a child is very saddening, extremely emotional, & exceedingly unfortunate. That said, the price of freedom isn't free, & sometimes the costs are very high, but in the end giving up the Right to Self-Defense --- to defend one's own life,  to defend the lives of one's family, or  to defend the lives of one's friends --- is never an acceptable trade-off at any cost.

American's are strong enough to take on any loss, they will grieve in many different ways, for different lengths of time, but they always stand up again, dust themselves off, & go on living their lives.....never forgetting, by always remembering....for they know another day may come....a day where they might have to summon up the strength to relive the sadness once more........it's all part of being American, & a price willingly paid for the Right to live in America's Open Society, & bask in America's Freedom & Liberty.[/i][/font][/size]

And so you justify the deaths of American children.  Children who are innocent of any crime.  Children who will never grow up and enjoy the fruits of their life.   Tsk, tsk, you're disgusting, you realise that, peddling your beliefs in the valuelessness of children's lives, in favour your desire to own a gun.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What about all of the children worldwide that america has killed?

I'm all for disarming the american gov/cia....you?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #666 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:57am

What's with you people.......ALL human life is important......ALL human lives matter......ALL death needs to be grieved for a period of time. 

How close they were to you usually would/should affect the levels grief, & how long you grieve for.

I see some of you grade your value of life exponentially on the age, or on the sex of the deceased???

To me a child's life is just as important as an adult's life, no more.....no less.

To me a woman's life is just as important as a man's life, no more.....no less.

When I have grieved, my grieving wasn't marginally different if I were faced with the passing of an adult, or a child.

My expectations of their life experiences, & longevity, wouldn't emotionally gravitate up or down very much because a child's life ended unexpectedly too early, or an adults life did the same, & when an older person dies I don't feel any more accepting of the fact of their passing because "they had a good long life", as opposed to a sudden loss of a younger adult.

So, in the end....no pun intended.....but in the end because a child has died causes me no greater angst than when a grandmother, or grandfather (older person) passes.

Within me how they pass may affect the emotional value a small amount.......the level would also be dependent on how close they were to me........but that's only initially, & it dissipates fairly quick.

I tend not to dwell on things I have no way of changing.......once dead, I have yet to find any special powers of resurrection, so dealing with this fact of life is not very difficult for me.

Now, as far as the sex of the one who passes, dies, or is killed......I don't differentiate emotionally.....I feel equally as bad, or as a matter of faith, equally as good, for both.

So, will you people tell me why is a child's death or a woman's death any more or less bothersome to you than that of an adult, or a man's death???

What's your feelings on this????

« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2018 at 11:02am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #667 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 8:16pm

Bet the gun men in vegas were dressed the same.

Wake up people.
« Last Edit: Mar 22nd, 2018 at 8:23pm by Captain Caveman »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #668 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 8:30pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 7:43am:

You've always said that, Captain.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #669 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 8:30pm

Panther wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 10:57am:

What's with you people.......ALL human life is important......ALL human lives matter......ALL death needs to be grieved for a period of time. 

How close they were to you usually would/should affect the levels grief, & how long you grieve for.

I see some of you grade your value of life exponentially on the age, or on the sex of the deceased???

To me a child's life is just as important as an adult's life, no more.....no less.

To me a woman's life is just as important as a man's life, no more.....no less.

When I have grieved, my grieving wasn't marginally different if I were faced with the passing of an adult, or a child.

My expectations of their life experiences, & longevity, wouldn't emotionally gravitate up or down very much because a child's life ended unexpectedly too early, or an adults life did the same, & when an older person dies I don't feel any more accepting of the fact of their passing because "they had a good long life", as opposed to a sudden loss of a younger adult.

So, in the end....no pun intended.....but in the end because a child has died causes me no greater angst than when a grandmother, or grandfather (older person) passes.

Within me how they pass may affect the emotional value a small amount.......the level would also be dependent on how close they were to me........but that's only initially, & it dissipates fairly quick.

I tend not to dwell on things I have no way of changing.......once dead, I have yet to find any special powers of resurrection, so dealing with this fact of life is not very difficult for me.

Now, as far as the sex of the one who passes, dies, or is killed......I don't differentiate emotionally.....I feel equally as bad, or as a matter of faith, equally as good, for both.

So, will you people tell me why is a child's death or a woman's death any more or less bothersome to you than that of an adult, or a man's death???

What's your feelings on this????

Pakis?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #670 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 2:53pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #671 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 3:44pm

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #672 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:22am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 3:44pm:

Quote:
Many of the Democrats who've been urging stricter gun control legislation will join throngs of students Saturday as they gather in Washington and elsewhere for the "March for Our Lives" demonstration.

The event is expected to the biggest yet in a string of rallies and protests nationwide since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Florida, last month. The shooting sparked an unprecedented wave of student-led activism calling for more gun control.............

Heavily armed cops will be there, wherever these students amass, & of course these democ-rat politicians and celebs will have their heavily armed bodyguards carrying their scary guns, the ones that the child protestors all want banned, carrying those same bad guns to protect their precious lil young asses.......all courtesy of the Rights & Freedoms acknowledged & guaranteed, not granted, by the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

« Last Edit: Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:49am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #673 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 9:26am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 8:30pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 7:43am:

You've always said that, Captain.

Dunno if you are being a dick, so pardon me if you are not, but yeah I have always said that.
American gov is the true world terrorist.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #674 - Mar 25th, 2018 at 10:00am

And so you justify mourn for the deaths of <all the> American children.  Children who are innocent of any crime.  Children who will never grow up and enjoy the fruits of their life...........

Corrected, to accurately define my actual feeling on the specific issue you errantly describe...................

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50
Send Topic Print