Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 6:00pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 5:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 5:40pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 5:35pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 4:59pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 4:52pm:
You people disgust me. Despicable.

You've knocked me for the area I come from????

I always cop the Stuck Up North Shore insult ...... very misguided, I am actually a Stuck Up Northern Beaches person Smiley We are referred to as the Red Neck Wonderland (I think the Shire has that title these days) or other one is the Insular Peninsula. FYI the Hypocrite P Garret was born up here Smiley

I actually was born in the Illawara District, I rate the suburb I grew up in as the 3rd roughest down there, if you ever watched the older episodes or the NRL Footy Show .... the Dapto Dogs was my RL ground.

I have no issues of where I live (its the best part of Sydney, as all the westies that flock up here on the weekend)  or where I grew up .

Homo would never go there, Right. He says you people are stuck up. He won't even drive through - too many whites apparently - and green leaves.

No offence, of course.

Depends which part, Dee Why has all sorts lots of Tongans, Asians, Italians,  etc.... you need to be a bit more specific then just throwing misguided rubbish around. Actually the Northern Beaches is known for (surprise) for beaches ..... they film Home and Away up here that dull soapy and the Peninsula.

People are generally not stuck up our way (that is the stereotype BS perception), the wealthy up our way are hard to pick. They don't drive flashy cars or dress flashy..... I know one guy who is very wealthy his house is worth 10-15 million and he drives around in a beat up old Kombi and talks with an occur accent.

One guy I know whose worth close to a $B dresses like the biggest dag ever.

I've even busted him in Kmart buying $10 jeans Smiley

Yes, but you do know a fair few thrifty types, don't you, dear?

Are they intact too?

Why do you reduce everything to penises. Was it a brown penis which traumatized you so badly on the bus in Karnal, Karnal?

Don't want to say, eh?

This ones not a Yid, Gaelic last name.

Not thrifty has he tends to throw money around on things like boats (big ones) and houses on the water., he just doesn't buy designer jeans like the Leb criminals in your suburb do Smiley Smiley

They don't live in expensive houses either. They'll spend millions on cars and bikes, but they'll live rent-free with Mum.

Homo knows what I mean. It's a Western Sydney thing. You leafy-white-enclave people don't know what you're missing.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Houso Fraud
Reply #91 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 6:06pm:

I always cop the Stuck Up North Shore insult ...... very misguided, I am actually a Stuck Up Northern Beaches person Smiley We are referred to as the Red Neck Wonderland (I think the Shire has that title these days) or other one is the Insular Peninsula. FYI the Hypocrite P Garret was born up here Smiley

I actually was born in the Illawara District, I rate the suburb I grew up in as the 3rd roughest down there, if you ever watched the older episodes or the NRL Footy Show .... the Dapto Dogs was my RL ground.

I have no issues of where I live (its the best part of Sydney, as all the westies that flock up here on the weekend)  or where I grew up .

Homo would never go there, Right. He says you people are stuck up. He won't even drive through - too many whites apparently - and green leaves.

No offence, of course.

Depends which part, Dee Why has all sorts lots of Tongans, Asians, Italians,  etc.... you need to be a bit more specific then just throwing misguided rubbish around. Actually the Northern Beaches is known for (surprise) for beaches ..... they film Home and Away up here that dull soapy and the Peninsula.

People are generally not stuck up our way (that is the stereotype BS perception), the wealthy up our way are hard to pick. They don't drive flashy cars or dress flashy..... I know one guy who is very wealthy his house is worth 10-15 million and he drives around in a beat up old Kombi and talks with an occur accent.

I like the Nth Beaches, my pick would be Curly or Freshy. The idea of Avalon or Bayview is nice, but sheet it's a long drive Smiley

Visually my favourite is Long Reef, the westies don't go there.

https://www.manlyaustralia.com.au/info/towns/long-reef/

Is about a 5 minute drive for me.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 9:18pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 7:55pm:

No offence, of course.

I like the Nth Beaches, my pick would be Curly or Freshy. The idea of Avalon or Bayview is nice, but sheet it's a long drive Smiley

Westies? Are you saying you don't want us there?

Did you hear that, Homo? These people don't want to associate with us!

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 9:20pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 9:18pm:

No offence, of course.

Westies? Are you saying you don't want us there?

Did you hear that, Homo? These people don't want to associate with us!

They don't know what they are missing babe. We are the heart and soul.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #94 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 9:22pm

No offence, of course.

I know the Nth Beaches very well,  had a few hundred pies from Upper Crust but have never managed to surf Butterbox Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #95 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 10:36pm

Dee!! WHY?????  Did Bill goal a plateau?  I know he had a narrow weiner, but he was still manly all the way...  as for new port... I can take it or leave it as a drink... just don't be a moaner, Vale... is that a starched collar, Roy.. if it is I wouldn't worry, Wood.... I can brook Vale and not have a lon about it...

I was once doing a security run up there (one of many times) and at the pizza shop in Newport Beach, my regular eating stop.. a guy recognised me as a pro and great surfer.....  not me, I said... I'm often mistaken for someone else...... happens all the time.... just because I'm tall and lean and have broad shoulders doesn't mean I'm a top grade surfer... not much anyway.... I've fallen off a few boards, though... tangled with a cutty sark or two... hit one with half a house brick - that sent him on his way fast...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #96 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 5:52am

Gordon wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 9:22pm:

No offence, of course.

I know the Nth Beaches very well,  had a few hundred pies from Upper Crust but have never managed to surf Butterbox Smiley

Best Pies in Sydney

The local nick name for the place is Dyke Pies.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #97 - Feb 17th, 2018 at 6:03am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 16th, 2018 at 10:36pm:
Dee!! WHY?????  Did Bill goal a plateau?  I know he had a narrow weiner, but he was still manly all the way...  as for new port... I can take it or leave it as a drink... just don't be a moaner, Vale... is that a starched collar, Roy.. if it is I wouldn't worry, Wood.... I can brook Vale and not have a lon about it...

I was once doing a security run up there (one of many times) and at the pizza shop in Newport Beach, my regular eating stop.. a guy recognised me as a pro and great surfer.....  not me, I said... I'm often mistaken for someone else...... happens all the time.... just because I'm tall and lean and have broad shoulders doesn't mean I'm a top grade surfer... not much anyway.... I've fallen off a few boards, though... tangled with a cutty sark or two... hit one with half a house brick - that sent him on his way fast...

The Newport (the old Newport Arms) is one of the best pubs in the country ( my personal favourite is the Sail and Anchor in Fremantle) .... not sure which pizza joint your talking about .... Lucky Peps ?

You missed the biggest restaurant icon in the area Tex Mex, it closed down for a while but due to popular demand the original owners came out of retirement. Joint packs out every Friday and Saturday. I have been getting drunk there for over 25 years.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print