Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Should the Kooris get a percentage from our mineral wealth?

"Most definitely ~ Yes!"    
  2 (18.2%)
"No! ~ Let them eat cake!"    
  9 (81.8%)

Total votes: 11
« Created by: Lord Herbert on: Feb 18th, 2018 at 9:31am »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print
130 billion dollars on Abo relief and STILL they'r (Read 3020 times)
RightSaidFred

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: 130 billion dollars on Abo relief and STILL they'r
Reply #15 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 6:58am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:02pm:
not happy ...

link

It's a sick joke.

I think we need a new initiative removing all indigenous funding and call in Closing the Crap initiative !

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:32am

freediver wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:07pm:
Perhaps we should spend more money propping up economically unviable remote aboriginal communities.

No.

I prefer the Abbott Option which had him planning to move Mohammed to the Mountain rather than moving the Mountain to Mohammed shortly before he got the chop from Turnbull & Co.

That is, he was working on gathering up outback aboriginal communities and having them railroaded to locations close to the major cities where work is available. What a stink that caused when his plan hit the media fan. The civil rights and human rights luvvies had a ball crucifying Abbott as a tyrant and a racist.

Millions of migrants have travelled over oceans to secure a job in Australia, but obliging our welfare-dependent indigenous Australians to shift a few miles towards the cities was all too much for the Aboriginal Victimhood Industry (AVI) caretakers and shareholders to countenance.

One day a politician will step up to the plate who will cut through all the bullshit and say "Enough is enough!"

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:40am

I am working with an Aboriginal corporation at the moment.

I am still trying to figure things out.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:51am

It's the culture of historic grievances and victimhood that is holding a lot of aborigines from fully partaking in the Australian First World success story.

If they would just stop sulking they might find time to get a life as millions of post-war immigrants have done.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:40am by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:53am

I have no problem at all spending money that will bring results.

I'd like to see more Govt funded scholarships for city boarding schools and the expectation is the Govt is only charged cost price by the schools.

Any Abo kid in remote areas who tests early as being bright and wants to learn should get a chance at a good education.

Much better to really give people a chance than to piss money away on drip feed welfare.

Wokka Wokka Wokka

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:57am

Gordon wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:53am:

I'd like to see more Govt funded scholarships for city boarding schools and the expectation is the Govt is only charged cost price by the schools.

Any Abo kid in remote areas who tests early as being bright and wants to learn should get a chance at a good education.

Much better to really give people a chance than to piss money away on drip feed welfare.

I agree. Those who show academic aptitude should be given every chance for a good education at one of our better private boarding schools, with all costs waived.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #21 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:25am

Some bright spark imported a bunch of remote boongs into my area presumably to help them. At opening time at Coles they go buy their Metho, Coke, and plastic cups and spend the day getting tanked in the local park and abusing any whites who walk past.

My tax dollars get paid to these subhumans, time they were cut off from the welfare teet.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:45am

Dr Mengele wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:25am:
Some bright spark imported a bunch of remote boongs into my area presumably to help them. At opening time at Coles they go buy their Metho, Coke, and plastic cups and spend the day getting tanked in the local park and abusing any whites who walk past.

My tax dollars get paid to these subhumans, time they were cut off from the welfare teet.

I feel your pain, but these particular Abos must have been brought in without any organised structure to their day. Just housing them in the city with no purpose to their day is a recipe for ensuring they become bored and look for distractions to fill the void.

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #23 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:49am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:45am:

I feel your pain, but these particular Abos must have been brought in without any organised structure to their day. Just housing them in the city with no purpose to their day is a recipe for ensuring they become bored and look for distractions to fill the void.

Why are they seemingly exempt from job search responsibilities and work for the dole like every other Australian?

That's what I want to know.

IP Logged

Bojack Horseman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #24 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:49am

The same old smacking idiots crapping on like they think money is the automatic balm to a problem.

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Bojack Horseman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:50am

I call BS on your pathetic story.

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

RightSaidFred

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #26 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:09am

Gordon wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:53am:

I was awarded a university scholarship it was a handed out to the top 10 HSC marks at the uni. Was not aware of the award until introduction day when one of the Professors saw my HSC mark and suggested I apply.

They are a great idea as it says the the community will recognise achievement prefer charities and business get involved in these, not just the government and I am more than happy for specific regional ones but not race based !

IP Logged

RightSaidFred

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #27 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:14am

Bojack Horseman wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:49am:
The same old smacking idiots crapping on like they think money is the automatic balm to a problem.

In society and business people seem to ignore culture at their loss ...... in many aboriginal communities they have some serious cultural issues (as many cultural communities) this non integration approach (treating them differently) seems to make it worse from my observation. Just about every aboriginal I have met both pre-judges and has a chip on their shoulder !

Money can not fix cultural issues in fact it enables them making their life choices valid. I see nothing special or any genetic dysfunction that justifies treating them differently.

IP Logged

RightSaidFred

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #28 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:16am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:45am:

Where I grew up they created a pseudo suburb with houses they gave them, a few years later they were all wrecked. The Fake suburb was regarded as a no go area be even the local thugs !

IP Logged

RightSaidFred

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #29 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:20am

Lord Herbert wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 7:51am:
It's the culture of historic grievances and victimhood that is holding a lot of aborigines from fully partaking in the Australian First World success story.

If they would just stop sulking they might find time to get a life as millions of post-war immigrants have done.

Not sure why they have a big chip on their shoulders, they seem physically superior to main stream whites they are over represented in the NRL that have given us a world Class tennis play and gold medal runner....... there is nothing wrong with them genetically speaking so its all about bad attitude they are over represented in drug/alcohol abuse, crime stats and jail !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print