Reply #15 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:05pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:59pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 3:48pm:
Dr Mengele wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 3:24pm:
She doesn't even have good looks, her fake poo eating grin makes me want put my fist through the TV.

She's an annoying ****

Don't agree.   She is good looking.

She's very attractive in real life, and a real sweetheart.

So, what's this thread all about - what has she done to upset the right-wing extremists?

Well this racist centrist thinks she's all right.  Yes her face is a bit tired but she's pushing 60!

One comment about her mouth tho, in my experience women with a big wide mouth have......

What has she done, though.

I haven't heard anything recently.

She quit Today  Show because they knocked her back for a pay rise

That was last year, wasn't it?

Is that what the OP is all about?

Guess so

IBI

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Re: Lisa Wilkinson
Reply #16 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 11:14pm

Firstly, I placed this thread in "Women's issues" because Wilkinsin is a woman and she has issues.

Secondly, I'm not a hater of women, I'm a hater of unfairness. In that regard, I'm a hater of feminazis of which Wilkinson is one.
How do I come to that conclusion?
Well, every time I see her or read her viewpoint, I'm just waiting for the "downtrodden women" angle and how they never had the chance to die in the coalmines and be blown to bits during numerous wars.

Sure enough, her unbalanced inept viewpoint rears it's ugly head almost every time.

The latest of hers to tick me off:

Quote:
On Sunday night’s episode of The Project, host Lisa Wilkinson reflected on Deputy Prime Minister
Barnaby Joyce’s affair with a former staffer, and stated that his “position is becoming untenable”.
In a piece to camera, the journalist asked a poignant question: “What if the genders were reversed?

What if a female Deputy PM who had risen to power on the often thunderous promotion of her family
values, was suddenly revealed to be having a secret affair, and was now pregnant to a staffer more
than 15 years her junior?”

The hypothetical scenario borders on laughable – because in no world would we afford that woman
privacy, let alone allow her to keep her job.

“What if we found,” she continued, “that staffer had been moved to a newly created, well paid,
tax payer funded position nearby, and if she had left her husband and four children to move in
with him?
“Would Malcolm Turnbull continue to say: ‘There’s nothing to see here?'”
But at the core of Wilkinson’s monologue was a point we mustn’t forget: There is one protagonist
in this story. Not two. Certainly not six. But one.

And that protagonist is Barnaby Joyce himself.

Really, this is merely the old schoolgirl rhetoric of (enter whiny voice) "Why are girls who bang around called sluts and the boys are called studs?"

Do you really need the differences between men and women explained to you?

I'm not defending Joyce by any means, however, most voters would not be so dismissive of the situation if the roles were reversed because they accept that there are differences between men and women.

Of course anybody can bring up 100's of instances where society would see differently if the roles
were reversed in regards to men vs. women... Child custody, as one glaring example.

Are the feminazis after an androgynous society or one where women can rule without question?
Both will have (and are having) dire consequences for our society as a whole.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:30pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 3:48pm:
She doesn't even have good looks, her fake poo eating grin makes me want put my fist through the TV.

She's an annoying ****

Don't agree.   She is good looking.

She's very attractive in real life, and a real sweetheart.

So, what's this thread all about - what has she done to upset the right-wing extremists?

Stood up to the man?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #18 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 1:52pm

Amadd wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 11:14pm:
Firstly, I placed this thread in "Women's issues" because Wilkinsin is a woman and she has issues.

Secondly, I'm not a hater of women, I'm a hater of unfairness. In that regard, I'm a hater of feminazis of which Wilkinson is one.
*snip*

You post like another cry baby MRA with mother issues just like the rest of your kind.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #19 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:53pm

Quote:
You post like another cry baby MRA with mother issues just like the rest of your kind.

Very well thought out reply ma'am  Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 10:50pm

Amadd wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:53pm:
Quote:

Very well thought out reply ma'am  Grin

Darn tootin.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #21 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 12:52am

Just debate the facts please ma'am.

https://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/07/health/bisexuality-on-the-rise/index.html

Androgyny is on the rise.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #22 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 5:35am

Amadd wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 12:52am:

Fact: You see women campaigning for equality as unfair.

The conclusion anyone would reach from that is that you then see women as inferior and do not wish to see a landscape where men and women are equal rather than just lip service being given to the idea.

This is what the incredibly weak members of MRA Group base their world views on. If a woman overtakes them it's unfair because how could a woman possibly be better than a man, projecting themselves into the equation.

It must be an unfair advantage to the women because otherwise how?

Am I close?

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #23 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 8:21am

Androgeny - call it what you like- there are only 2 sexes male and female- why create confusion for its own sake- I am sick of stupid mothers/fathers who want to make themselves seem enlightened by placing the suggestion in their childrens heads that they might not be just a girl or boy but if they pick up a doll they might be trying to channel some repressed side of themselves - you are damaging your child- GTFU- kids are not going to mum and saying anything about this- its the  stupids trying to get a bit of attention for themselves- do not give me that androgeny shiit- it exists in very small numbers only-

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #24 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:28pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 5:35am:

The conclusion anyone would reach from that is that you then see women as inferior and do not wish to see a landscape where men and women are equal rather than just lip service being given to the idea.

This is what the incredibly weak members of MRA Group base their world views on. If a woman overtakes them it's unfair because how could a woman possibly be better than a man, projecting themselves into the equation.

Am I close?

About as close as the black stump.

Yes, equality for the same value. That is fair.

Let's look at a couple of examples.

Wilkinson wanted the same pay as Stefonovic when she was only getting 10% less. She was nowhere near as important to the show as Stefonovic.

Women tennis players: Less audience, less court time, same pay..that's rubbish.

The same goes with most other sports. Of course the women would kick my ass, but they are generally not as interesting to watch as the men and therefore they don't create the same monetary value.

I get bored watching the women's footy. Does that make me a misogynist?

And then there are other instances where I think that women are often underpaid.

I think that we need to get back to the more natural grass roots of nurturing and stop putting so much pressure on women to outdo men. If they have the talent/desire to pursue something, then that's great. But let's not forget that women get child custody in the courts for a reason; Society looks to women as the most important caregivers for children. Most times, men just ain't up to the task.

Anyway, I know that you'll say that I'm touting that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Maybe that's true to an extent, that I think that a woman's most important role is raising children. It's not correct IMO, that they should be paid out only after a separation. They should have a minimum wage set during the partnership if they are the primary caregiver.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #25 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 1:54am

Not surprisingly, ratings have dropped. She needs a pay cut.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #26 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 2:28am

A bit plastic I think.
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:27am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:09pm

Amadd wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 11:28pm:
SadKangaroo wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 5:35am:

Am I close?

About as close as the black stump.

Yes, equality for the same value. That is fair.

Let's look at a couple of examples.

Wilkinson wanted the same pay as Stefonovic when she was only getting 10% less. She was nowhere near as important to the show as Stefonovic.

Women tennis players: Less audience, less court time, same pay..that's rubbish.

The same goes with most other sports. Of course the women would kick my ass, but they are generally not as interesting to watch as the men and therefore they don't create the same monetary value.

I get bored watching the women's footy. Does that make me a misogynist?

And then there are other instances where I think that women are often underpaid.

I think that we need to get back to the more natural grass roots of nurturing and stop putting so much pressure on women to outdo men. If they have the talent/desire to pursue something, then that's great. But let's not forget that women get child custody in the courts for a reason; Society looks to women as the most important caregivers for children. Most times, men just ain't up to the task.

Anyway, I know that you'll say that I'm touting that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Maybe that's true to an extent, that I think that a woman's most important role is raising children. It's not correct IMO, that they should be paid out only after a separation. They should have a minimum wage set during the partnership if they are the primary caregiver.

Incredibly well said in a very concise way AMADD.
I agree with you totally!
Superb!

(Agnes is looking up the word concise but finds the word 'contract' instead. Thinking that it is the same word, but spelt differently. She returns to the Forum to label JaSin a c#%@face person). Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

The Reboot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

None of your damn business
Reply #28 - Jan 7th, 2019 at 1:55pm

She's an annoying ****

Dying of laughter. Couldn't agree more  Grin

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #29 - Jan 8th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Wilkinson moans and groans gender equality for being paid 10% less than Stephanovic, yet all's good when she get's three times the pay of logie winner Waleed Aly and also three times the pay of her so-called "sister" and logie winner Carrie Bickmore.

Meanwhile, the project's ratings have plummeted whenever Wilkinson is on the panel.

Is she merely a legend in her own mind, or a total money grubbing fraud?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print