Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Indian drivers are the worst in the world (Read 847 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Indian drivers are the worst in the world
Feb 12th, 2018 at 1:49pm

I've driven in a bunch of different countries and it's just so obvious the style of driving reflects the culture.

Driving in Germany has to most pleasurable experience.

For starters, the test for German drivers is very comprehensive and on the road Germans drive with courtesy, precision and they follow the rules for the good of all.

The drivers in S/E Asia are bad and everybody is out for themselves but absolutely nothing beats the way Indians drive.

In the Indian Himalayas, I've seen a bus overtaking a car who's overtaking a truck, all on a blind corner with little or no guard rail and a sheer drop to a certain death.

You can regularly see where an entire bus has plunged into the abyss leaving nothing but a splat of curry at the bottom of a ravine.

I had a chat to some of the passengers on a bus and asked them if they were scared and they all wobbled their heads like morons and said they accept their destiny.

Yuck!!!!

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Indian drivers are the worst in the world
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Most browners are pretty crook at it.... but Chinks take the cake...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #2 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:02pm:
Most browners are pretty crook at it.... but Chinks take the cake...

In Australia perhaps but in their home country Curries win because they accept that dying may be their destiny.

IBI

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #3 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm

Didn't even have to look at anything but the title to know this was Gordon continuing his campaign against Indians while fantasizing about rescuing Indians from the sea.

Of course, Grappler always has some choice racial bias to contribute.

Gordon, is there no end to you?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #4 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm

Confirmation bias.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #5 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:07pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Confirmation bias.

Actually I have no particular problem with the way curries drive in Australia.

I was specifically talking about Indians in India.

Hope this helps.

Dangerous driving is the norm in India, home of the world's most deadly roads

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-17/dangerous-driving-becomes-the-norm-in-indi...

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:09pm

my understanding is its more about the literal number of cars rather than driving standards

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Didn't even have to look at anything but the title to know this was Gordon continuing his campaign against Indians while fantasizing about rescuing Indians from the sea.

I saved some Indian kids from being stung by bluebottles on Friday. A strong Sth change blew thousands of them onto the beach. An Indian tourist was about to let his young kids wade in the water and I pointed them out and he thanked me earnestly for the warning.

What have you done for a curryschitter recently?

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
my understanding is its more about the literal number of cars rather than driving standards

Nope. It's the attitude. They are truly effing stupid.

I was on a motorbike in this tunnel. Almost no lighting and poor ventilation so the visibility is terrible. Indian's don't turn on their headlights until they absolutely need to because they think it wastes petrol Smiley

I was behind a bus that overtook a car and after it passed, it just stayed on the wrong side of the road causing oncoming traffic to skittle to my side of the road. I hung back and watched this scene in absolute horror.

When the bus finally decided to move back to the correct side of the road, he did it right when he was next to my riding mates and nearly crushed them into the wall.

http://hillpost.in/2017/03/kullu-manali-tunnel-gets-dangerous-for-traffic/108210...

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #9 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:20pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:18pm:

I was on a motorbike in this tunnel. Almost no lighting and poor ventilation so the visibility is terrible. Indian's don't turn on their headlights until they absolutely need to because they think it wastes petrol Smiley

I was behind a bus that overtook a car and after it passed, it just stayed on the wrong side of the road causing oncoming traffic to skittle to my side of the road. I hung back and watched this scene in absolute horror.

When the bus finally decided to move back to the correct side of the road, he did it right when he was next to my riding mates and nearly crushed them into the wall.

http://hillpost.in/2017/03/kullu-manali-tunnel-gets-dangerous-for-traffic/108210...

Sounds like Qld drivers

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #10 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:21pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 2:59pm:

I saved some Indian kids from being stung by bluebottles on Friday. A strong Sth change blew thousands of them onto the beach. An Indian tourist was about to let his young kids wade in the water and I pointed them out and he thanked me earnestly for the warning.

What have you done for a curryschitter recently?

Warned them about Gordon.

Has Gordon ever published anything good about Indians?

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
Gordon wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:18pm:

Sounds like Qld drivers

Funny, but in Queensland have you ever been going around a blind corner on a mountain road then have a bus whose overtaking a truck whose overtaking a car whose overtaking a motorbike coming at you?

IBI

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:45pm

I don't understand why the Chinese drivers we get here are so aweful. The roads are deadly in China, but the ones we get here can barely park a car in a perpendicular spot. Maybe they send the worst of them here for their own protection.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print