Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
What have the British ever done for us? (Read 3308 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: What have the British ever done for us?
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:25pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:06pm:
Auggie wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 10:35am:
Apart from the abolition of slavery, the common law, Westminster democracy, the steam engine, Protestantism, mechanized agriculture, the English language, the exposure of foreign cultures, the public health system, the welfare state, and the constitutional monarchy....

What have the British ever done for us?

Colonialism, slavery, stealing the wealth of third world countries, Genocide, perverting historical records to hide their crimes.

They brought peace.... most of their law they turned against the Whiteys to keep them in line... look at what they done to Ned Kelly...  you didn't see that done to them Kaffirs out there who weren't even considered citizens, do you?

Face it -the Blacks were irrelevant and the British at least brought some peace to their little warring bands fighting over kangaroo rights at the billabong like savages ...... pounding on their womenfolk in more way than one .... everywhere the White Man went the Blacks were enlightened.. sometimes physically by mixing genetic material...... you know... coupla years out there in the donga and every Gin looks white as snow.... same colour inside and Whitey didn't beat 'em up as much.

Not a girl over fifteen in Moree has her front teeth... they're whupped out of 'em .... and an Aboriginal I respected told me that..... died of a heart attack at 42.. poor buggar...

I reckon these are both over 15.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:32pm

Apart from the abolition of slavery, the common law, Westminster democracy, the steam engine, Protestantism, mechanized agriculture, the English language, the exposure of foreign cultures, the public health system, the welfare state, and the constitutional monarchy....

Colonialism, slavery, stealing the wealth of third world countries, Genocide, perverting historical records to hide their crimes.

They brought peace.... most of their law they turned against the Whiteys to keep them in line... look at what they done to Ned Kelly...  you didn't see that done to them Kaffirs out there who weren't even considered citizens, do you?

Face it -the Blacks were irrelevant and the British at least brought some peace to their little warring bands fighting over kangaroo rights at the billabong like savages ...... pounding on their womenfolk in more way than one .... everywhere the White Man went the Blacks were enlightened.. sometimes physically by mixing genetic material...... you know... coupla years out there in the donga and every Gin looks white as snow.... same colour inside and Whitey didn't beat 'em up as much.

Not a girl over fifteen in Moree has her front teeth... they're whupped out of 'em .... and an Aboriginal I respected told me that..... died of a heart attack at 42.. poor buggar...

There aint nothing more peaceful than a dead man.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #17 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:05pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:14pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:13pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:11pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 10:56am:
.. apart from the roads, and law and order, and sheep on the table, and sewerage, and tin roofs that aren't humpies made of bark, and international trade, and money, and liquor and beer and wine, and fancy cars, and land rights... what.. WHAT.. I ask you.. WHAT have the British ever done for us?

Women can vote!

But we beat them to that, Reg.... what else?

I know - the idea that women could vote.... they gave us that, all right!

Always one to stick to the negative outcomes, Reg... get over it!  Worst thing they ever came up with!

Reg?

Reginald ... Reg... out of Monty Python Life of Brian.... the People's Liberation Front meeting...

Sooooooo....what's the connection to the Thread?

Huh

Watch the video.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:06pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:32pm:

There aint nothing more peaceful than a dead man.

That's a good Kaffir.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #19 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:13pm

Auggie wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:08am:
I wonder what Phil has to say about all this.

Nothing much....However I thought it was the Romans ya dickhead???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #20 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:15pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 11:18am:

They put the Blacks in their place?

Would that be the cotton fields in the deep South Grap???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #21 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:22pm

Exported crusty old closet pom bludgers to live off the sweat and labor of Australian taxpayers.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:24pm

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:15pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Indeed, Suh - Down South Our Darkees KNOW their place... and it sure as hell ain't on that front porch lolly-gaggin' and eatin' water-melon an' chicken!

Check that bale!  No Kangaroo Kaffir ever lifted one of those!!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:09pm

Old negative nancy.

You do realise that life was extremely different back then don't you?

All of these things you mention, as well as all the good....such as men and women fighting for your freedom, our once brilliant manufacturing, our hard work to turn this country into a place that is pretty well the best country to live in and it all came together from what happened yesterday.
If you went back to that time with your mindset now.....you'd be hung, high!

Get your pity belt off and throw on the pride belt. If your not proud of your country then get on the next transport provider out of this place  and leave it to the people who love it.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:22pm

BS .... their colonialism helped develop the Indian sub continent ... & the railways they built there are testament to that.

Perverting historical records? Aboriginals never had a written language or records.

Today they just make it up to suit their agenda .....

exactly like you do.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #25 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:09pm:
Get your pity belt off and throw on the pride belt. If your not proud of your country then get on the next transport provider out of this place  and leave it to the people who love it.

You are evidently a crusty old closet pom living off Australian social welfare.

I don't pity you. I marvel at your audacity.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:26pm

and the Rabbits...

don't forget the Rabbits...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:24pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 4:15pm:

Huh Huh Huh

Indeed, Suh - Down South Our Darkees KNOW their place... and it sure as hell ain't on that front porch lolly-gaggin' and eatin' water-melon an' chicken!

Check that bale!  No Kangaroo Kaffir ever lifted one of those!!

Especially this Jerk  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:31pm

.. apart from the roads, and law and order, and sheep on the table, and sewerage, and tin roofs that aren't humpies made of bark, and international trade, and money, and liquor and beer and wine, and fancy cars, and land rights... what.. WHAT.. I ask you.. WHAT have the British ever done for us?

Women can vote!

Always one to stick to the negative outcomes, Reg... get over it!  Worst thing they ever came up with!

Reg?

Reginald ... Reg... out of Monty Python Life of Brian.... the People's Liberation Front meeting...

Peoples Front of Judea? ......

or was that the Judean Peoples Front?

Splitters!!!!! Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:32pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:14pm:

Women can vote!

Reg?

Sooooooo....what's the connection to the Thread?

Huh

You don't get out much do you Aussie?  Roll Eyes

What have the Romans ever done for us?

That's the connection  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print