Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Ben Batterham violates bail; arrested again (Read 2180 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Ben Batterham violates bail; arrested again
Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:35pm

The police are angry that the magistrate allowed bail again after Batterham was arrested for drunk driving, violating his bail condition of no alcohol.

He has forfeited his $200,000 bail.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/accused-burglar-killer-ben-batterham-allegedly-breache...

Quote:
Accused burglar killer Ben Batterham allegedly breaches $200k bail
Dan Proudman 

A man accused of chasing down and murdering a burglar he found in his home has been arrested again – this time for allegedly being drunk behind the wheel and in breach of his $200,000 bail.

But Benjamin Patrick Batterham is also back out on the streets after he successfully applied for release following his arrest in Newcastle early on Saturday morning.

Benjamin Batterham is driven out of Cessnock jail after being granted bail in 2016.

The decision has angered senior police.

Police will allege Mr Batterham failed to stop at a breath testing station at New Lambton before being stopped in a nearby suburb about 12.40am.

RELATED ARTICLES
Newcastle murder-accused Ben Batterham granted bail
'Home invader' punched repeatedly before death, court hears

He is alleged to have registered a blood alcohol level of 0.164 and was also charged with failing to obey a police direction and breaching his bail.

Mr Batterham had been on strict bail conditions, including that he not consume alcohol, after being charged with the murder of Ricky Slater-Dickson on March 26, 2016.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ben Batterham violates bail; arrested again
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:36pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:40pm

Quote:
Police will allege Mr Batterham failed to stop at a breath testing station at New Lambton before being stopped in a nearby suburb about 12.40am.

what is the point of having bail conditions..

if they can break them and nothing is done about it.....

why bother arresting him again in the first place? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

our laws are more than daft.. even magistrates ignore them

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:59pm

For ending that scumbags life he should have been given a medal.

He was a convicted rapist amd he was going to rape a sleeping child.

The man allegedly murdered by a resident after being found inside a Newcastle house had previously been convicted for raping a teenage girl after entering her home late at night.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/home-invader-ricky-slaterdickson-had-conviction-for-ra...

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Fortunately he's still on bail as the judge saw that while drinking and driving which is against his bail conditions,  he knows ben was forced to defend his family against an Abbo rapist who should have been in jail .

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #5 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:09pm

This must be one of the longest running trials in history here...

I remember that poor coon's mother weeping about what a good boy he was... with a string of convictions for vile crimes as long as a cricket pitch..... now if the Law had hung him like they used to in the Good Old Days..... there's be no reason for people to take the law into their own hands.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:11pm

His mum thinks he's a 'good fulla'.

OMG what would he have to do for her to think he's a 'bad fulla'?

The rape followed years of other offending, with Slater-Dickson's lengthy criminal history, tendered in court, detailing convictions for drugs, assault, theft and driving offences

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:14pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:09pm:

I remember that poor coon's mother weeping about what a good boy he was... with a string of convictions for vile crimes as long as a cricket pitch..... now if the Law had hung him like they used to in the Good Old Days..... there's be no reason for people to take the law into their own hands.

He was basically left to clean up after the inadequacies of the legal system. 4 years for forcing his way into a house and raping a 16 year old girl? 4 fricken years.  It should have been 4 decades.

IBI

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Gordon wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:14pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:09pm:

He was basically left to clean up after the inadequacies of the legal system. 4 years for forcing his way into a house and raping a 16 year old girl? 4 fricken years.  It should have been 4 decades.

Should have held him longer to make sure he wasn't breathing fully.... no chance of resuscitation... maybe the Ambos and cops knew about him and he got the slow treatment... Huh

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #9 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 2:36pm

[quote author=Gordon link=1518233731/7#7 date=1518236058]He was basically left to clean up after the inadequacies of the legal system. 4 years for forcing his way into a house and raping a 16 year old girl? 4 fricken years.  It should have been 4 decades.
[/quote]

Ben Batterham murdered Ricky Slater after chasing him and choking him. Open and shut case.

Batterham has no respect for the law as exemplified by his drink-driving charge.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Dr Mengele

Australian Politics

The Fourth Reich
Reply #10 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 5:09pm

This man is a hero and should have been given a bravery medal for beating the piss out of a home invading boong.

I wish I could unsee that picture of the goon guzzling mum though, what a head..  Shocked

IP Logged

utirhjocjwodijefdo

Reply #11 - May 1st, 2019 at 3:02pm

[url][/url][quote author=Unforgiven link=1518233731/9#9 date=1518237416] Ben Batterham murdered Ricky Slater after chasing him and choking him. Open and shut case. Batterham has no respect for the law as exemplified by his drink-driving charge.[/quote]

He has not forfeited his $200K bail, that happens only if he absconds.

Batterham was performing a citizen's arrest as all good men should do, to bring a vile raping filth that trespassed in his house in the still hours of the night with intent to do harm. Slater the Raper did not come quietly, and bit BB. 

The DPP knows full well they have no chance of winning this case, same as the Gable Tostee case.

Australia is a nanny state pandering to all the criminals and making victims out of honest law abiding citizens. Police are not here to protect you, but rather 'get you'. Note the ex cop neighbour who was on the scene and is giving evidence against BB. What a nice little piggy.

This also is another case that shows again how vulnerable we all are because our 'beloved'  gubmint takes away our right to arm and defend ourselves. With the knowledge they would risk facing being shot , like in the US, this vermin would think twice about breaking and entering.

BB's QC will show that Slater the Raper died because of his poor health and all he meth in his system whilst engaging in his usual criminal behaviour. .  There is no way any jury in this country will send BB to prison, but of course we have to enact the whole circus and pointlessly send someone to trial  so everyone that is part of the judicial system can get their pound of flesh  and 'keep the wheels turning', for themselves that is.

Australia is a laughing stock. And lets not forget the assault  Slater The Raper commited on BB.

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/05/03/06/4BC9253600000578-5685425-Police_photogr
aphed_the_injuries_to_Ben_Batterham_s_face_after_ha-35_1525325441623.jpg
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2019 at 3:09pm by utirhjocjwodijefdo »  

My word is Gospel. I am an atheist.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 1st, 2019 at 3:12pm

cods wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 1:40pm:
Quote:

what is the point of having bail conditions..

if they can break them and nothing is done about it.....

why bother arresting him again in the first place? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

our laws are more than daft.. even magistrates ignore them

*Deleted. I see someone has dredged up an old Thread.*
« Last Edit: May 1st, 2019 at 3:32pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #13 - May 1st, 2019 at 5:28pm

The man is a hero.

He removed worthless scum from the face of the earth

Give him a medal.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - May 1st, 2019 at 7:27pm

[quote author=utirhjocjwodijefdo link=1518233731/11#11 date=1556686969][url][/url][quote author=Unforgiven link=1518233731/9#9 date=1518237416] Ben Batterham murdered Ricky Slater after chasing him and choking him. Open and shut case. Batterham has no respect for the law as exemplified by his drink-driving charge.[/quote]

He has not forfeited his $200K bail, that happens only if he absconds.

Batterham was performing a citizen's arrest as all good men should do, to bring a vile raping filth that trespassed in his house in the still hours of the night with intent to do harm. Slater the Raper did not come quietly, and bit BB. 

The DPP knows full well they have no chance of winning this case, same as the Gable Tostee case.

Australia is a nanny state pandering to all the criminals and making victims out of honest law abiding citizens. Police are not here to protect you, but rather 'get you'. Note the ex cop neighbour who was on the scene and is giving evidence against BB. What a nice little piggy.

This also is another case that shows again how vulnerable we all are because our 'beloved'  gubmint takes away our right to arm and defend ourselves. With the knowledge they would risk facing being shot , like in the US, this vermin would think twice about breaking and entering.

BB's QC will show that Slater the Raper died because of his poor health and all he meth in his system whilst engaging in his usual criminal behaviour. .  There is no way any jury in this country will send BB to prison, but of course we have to enact the whole circus and pointlessly send someone to trial  so everyone that is part of the judicial system can get their pound of flesh  and 'keep the wheels turning', for themselves that is.

Australia is a laughing stock. And lets not forget the assault  Slater The Raper commited on BB.

[/quote]

Your link on photos doesn't work.

bb_001.jpg (64 KB | 5 )
bb_001.jpg

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print