Send Topic Print
The winter olympics (Read 2895 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The winter olympics
Reply #45 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:44am

UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:49am:
Ice hockey seems to be a pretty tough, skilled sport. It is one of those sports Americans play that I actually respect. The other being basketball.

its Canadas national sport not Americas...

for them not to be in the final was a real shock  I find it brutal to be honest   I dont think I would like my kids playing it....well done Germany  I think its the first time in the final for them

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: The winter olympics
Reply #46 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:34pm

cods wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 8:44am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:49am:
Ice hockey seems to be a pretty tough, skilled sport. It is one of those sports Americans play that I actually respect. The other being basketball.

its Canadas national sport not Americas...

for them not to be in the final was a real shock  I find it brutal to be honest   I dont think I would like my kids playing it....well done Germany  I think its the first time in the final for them

To be more specific, cricket is another game that Americans play that I like. But cricket is not a game that is recognised as a national sport of America. Much like baseball is not a recognised national sport of Australia. Ice hockey is fairly well known in America. It does not matter that it was a national sport like baseball in America. Just that the United States plays it quite widespread.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print