74,000 years ago (Read 1320 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: 74,000 years ago
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 3:49am

freediver wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
Didn't boges do this in another thread recently? He started saying things about out of Africa theories, but he does not know anything at all about them. He'll just direct you to some random website if you ask any questions.

He's probably thinking of Louts of Africa ....

And there was no Whitey Proof Fence on Ayers Rock.... that's a modern invention by some with too much time on their hands....
« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:13am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Re: 74,000 years ago
Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 12:14pm

Setanta wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 10:09pm:
bogarde73 wrote on Feb 11th, 2018 at 12:17pm:
Don't know, but I don't think that's the same kind of evolutionary step as the leap from Homo Erectus (or whatever the penultimate species was) to Homo Sapiens.
Where are the multiple evolution location theorists? I'm interested in the odds of that occuring.

Can I ask what is the multi location theory is? We originated in Africa like all hominids but we have different admixtures of other hominids outside Africa and developed somewhat in isolation from each other. Pretty sure Europeans did not meet up with the Han until the early bronze age and the domestication of horses. We did not all evolve as one group. East Asians have Denisovian DNA, Europeans have Neanderthal DNA and the sub Saharan Africans have neither. All these populations were developing separately. What exactly are you at odds with?

I'm not "at odds" about anything.
When the most recent hominid remains were found I started a thread about out if Africa.
And during the course of that I seem to remember people suggesting multiple locations for the emergence of homo sapiens.
I just wanted to follow that up, being interested and not aware of other than the out of Africa theory.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print