Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Victorian judge bans niquab in court (Read 20824 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Victorian judge bans niquab in court
Reply #195 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:37am

Johnnie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:34am:
This is corruption alright, and it is at ground level, only the Muslims are doing this and they are doing it by sending in owned bitches in disguises under the guise of religion, it leaves the door wide open for bikies and terrorists alike to extort and more. Criminals will use any means possible to for their own benefit and to deny this is being naïve as hell.

Correct.

Thus, banning burkas is quite simply ridiculous.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #196 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:38am

This is corruption alright, and it is at ground level, only the Muslims are doing this and they are doing it by sending in owned bitches in disguises under the guise of religion, it leaves the door wide open for bikies and terrorists alike to extort and more. Criminals will use any means possible to for their own benefit and to deny this is being naïve as hell.

How does a niqab have any impact on that?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #197 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:54am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:24am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 8:47am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 7:26am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 8:06pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:22am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:17am:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 11:03am:
Alinta wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 10:18am:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:25pm:
Alinta wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 10:18pm:
Simply answered your question Phil...

Just that you agree with the judges decision....You gave no valid reason why the judge would make that decision as she was not a witness???

Huh Huh Huh

No, I never said I agree with his decision because I don't - in these circumstances, I personally do not feel any valid reason.

All I am saying is Justice Beale made a call as he saw fit - his valid reason being no face covering in his court. His right to do so.  That should not be confused with my agreeance that it was the right call.

However the judge should always remain impartial and show no bias....His decision could influence the jury against the defendant....I accept the judge has every right to maintain order in the court without bias...The niquab is not illegal in Australia!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Isn't it bias to make everybody else take their hats off but she can get away with a full face covering?

Are you going to ask people to remove their surgical burns masks when entering court?

Like my poor ex-neighbour, Dana?

Taking off something that's holding your skin together is a little different to a piece of cloth Pecca. It's not at all related.

Wouldn't that be the perfect disguise, then?

Not really - you can still make out features etc, unlike a loose hanging bandanna set up for stagecoach robbery....

https://cdn.xl.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/dentist-putting-on-her-surgical-mask-at-...

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/17/5d/19/175d19770c8fb134e055cf2e70c8bee9.jpg

Catwalk models?

A surgical burns mask.  Like Dana's.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/03/1412294881305_wps_21_Dana_jpg.jpg

If exceptions are made for these - and they most certainly should be - what's stopping someone (without burns) using one to conceal their identity in court?

A doctors certificate and the lack of actual burns.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:01am

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:54am:

Just that you agree with the judges decision....You gave no valid reason why the judge would make that decision as she was not a witness???

Huh Huh Huh

No, I never said I agree with his decision because I don't - in these circumstances, I personally do not feel any valid reason.

All I am saying is Justice Beale made a call as he saw fit - his valid reason being no face covering in his court. His right to do so.  That should not be confused with my agreeance that it was the right call.

However the judge should always remain impartial and show no bias....His decision could influence the jury against the defendant....I accept the judge has every right to maintain order in the court without bias...The niquab is not illegal in Australia!!!

Isn't it bias to make everybody else take their hats off but she can get away with a full face covering?

Are you going to ask people to remove their surgical burns masks when entering court?

Taking off something that's holding your skin together is a little different to a piece of cloth Pecca. It's not at all related.

Not really - you can still make out features etc, unlike a loose hanging bandanna set up for stagecoach robbery....

https://cdn.xl.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/dentist-putting-on-her-surgical-mask-at-...

Catwalk models?

If exceptions are made for these - and they most certainly should be - what's stopping someone (without burns) using one to conceal their identity in court?

Can you see any burns on this face?

Have bikies paid off doctors in the past?

And, they don't ask for a doctor's certificate anyway.

Jesus, the naivety in this forum is really quite astounding.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #199 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:02am

Aussie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:38am:

That doesn't make cense after what I had just stated.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #200 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:05am

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 8:53am:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 8:20am:
Johnnie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 7:26am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 6:10am:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 9:56pm:
Johnnie wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 9:52pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
Johnnie wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 7:34pm:
I answered every question.

Quote:
Women connected to the case have previously been allowed in court wearing niqabs or burqas.

The judge singled out the accused's wife when other woman had been permitted to enter the court wearing niqabs or burqas....What will the jury think of this or doesn't a fair trial matter???

Huh Huh Huh

Its getting a bit confusing, having masked people in a court of law is bazarre, the implications are extreme to say the least.

It probably happens in Muslim countries more often than not???

Huh Huh Huh

See the thing is....we are not a muslim country and ot never will be so they can respect OUR courts and remove them when asked too.
I couldn't care less what they do in THEIR country, just don't expect other countries to bow down to their customs. It is insulting and disrespectful to wear your head covering here.
Hoodies have had a crack down, it's time these head garments did too.

There is a good chance this accused terrorist is as guilty as sin, first of all he has been accused and second his woman wears a Burka, they have flooded this court with Burkas to draw media attention and to gather support from the PC mob to get him off by way of an unfair trial, playing the racist card etc, they should call in the local gallow building contractor and start construction ASAP.

It would be you playing the racist card....Accused is not guilty....Wearing a burka is not illegal in Australia and has been worn in many courts in Australia.....The judge singled out one woman....Why???

Huh Huh Huh

Cmon phill.
It's not racist. Can you tell me what race wears a burqa or niqab ?

It is a garment that is derogatory to women in this society and it is offensive.

Then why did you bring it up???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #201 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:08am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:01am:

Huh Huh Huh

Catwalk models?

You asked a question and I answered it, you fkken clown,

Just ban the sand monkeys and their backward religious bullsh1t and all will be fine.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #202 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:09am

Johnnie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:02am:

What you stated makes no sense, hence the question.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:09am

philperth2010 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:05am:

Quote:
Women connected to the case have previously been allowed in court wearing niqabs or burqas.

The judge singled out the accused's wife when other woman had been permitted to enter the court wearing niqabs or burqas....What will the jury think of this or doesn't a fair trial matter???

Huh Huh Huh

Its getting a bit confusing, having masked people in a court of law is bazarre, the implications are extreme to say the least.

Huh Huh Huh

See the thing is....we are not a muslim country and ot never will be so they can respect OUR courts and remove them when asked too.
I couldn't care less what they do in THEIR country, just don't expect other countries to bow down to their customs. It is insulting and disrespectful to wear your head covering here.

There is a good chance this accused terrorist is as guilty as sin, first of all he has been accused and second his woman wears a Burka, they have flooded this court with Burkas to draw media attention and to gather support from the PC mob to get him off by way of an unfair trial, playing the racist card etc, they should call in the local gallow building contractor and start construction ASAP.

It would be you playing the racist card....Accused is not guilty....Wearing a burka is not illegal in Australia and has been worn in many courts in Australia.....The judge singled out one woman....Why???

Huh Huh Huh

Cmon phill.

It is a garment that is derogatory to women in this society and it is offensive.

Huh Huh Huh

I didn't.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #204 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:09am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 8:48am:
Corrupt is not the term, Phil. It's a question of openness or otherwise in proceedings.

The point is other woman had worn these garments in this court previously....How is someone in the public gallery whom is not a witness subject to any scrutiny by the court....In fact by excluding one woman who is the wife of the accused whilst not excluding anyone else shows bias towards the defendant???

Huh Huh Huh

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #205 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:12am

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:09am:
philperth2010 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:05am:

Quote:

Huh Huh Huh

Huh Huh Huh

There is a good chance this accused terrorist is as guilty as sin, first of all he has been accused and second his woman wears a Burka, they have flooded this court with Burkas to draw media attention and to gather support from the PC mob to get him off by way of an unfair trial,
playing the racist card
etc, they should call in the local gallow building contractor and start construction ASAP.

Huh Huh Huh

Cmon phill.

Huh Huh Huh

I didn't.

Bullshit see your post above....You have made a judgement that woman are forced to wear these garments and it is somehow derogatory and offensive....To whom, you....Woman are free to wear what ever they like in a free society which you want to restrict because you are a bigot!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #206 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:14am

BigOl64 wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:08am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:01am:

Huh Huh Huh

Catwalk models?

You asked a question and I answered it, you fkken clown,

Just ban the sand monkeys and their backward religious bullsh1t and all will be fine.

Yes, but the answer was wrong.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:15am

Aussie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:09am:
Johnnie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:02am:

What you stated makes no sense, hence the question.

If it made no sense why did you answer it in the way you did.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #208 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:18am

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:37am:

Correct.

________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________weeeeeeeee, this is good fun drawing lines isn't it Gweg

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:21am

Johnnie wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 10:18am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 10th, 2018 at 9:37am:

Correct.

________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________weeeeeeeee, this is good fun drawing lines isn't it Gweg

Indeed.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27
Send Topic Print