Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Victorian judge bans niquab in court (Read 20822 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Victorian judge bans niquab in court
Reply #135 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:00pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:38am:
BigOl64 wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:32am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 8th, 2018 at 9:26am:

The only education needed is by the sand monkeys, keep your backward monkey ways where they belong, in the 14th century middle east sh1thole you came from.

No else needs to know or give a fkk about the dress standards of these backward terrorist supporting scumbags.

... for the people who complain about something that they know absolutely nothing about.

Of course you know everything Peccar  Roll Eyes

Doesn't matter Niqab or Burka .... either one covers the face ..... both banned.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #136 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:01pm

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #137 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:04pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:01pm:

The only education needed is by the sand monkeys, keep your backward monkey ways where they belong, in the 14th century middle east sh1thole you came from.

No else needs to know or give a fkk about the dress standards of these backward terrorist supporting scumbags.

... for the people who complain about something that they know absolutely nothing about.

Doesn't matter Niqab or Burka .... either one covers the face ..... both banned.

Do you agree with the judge's actions?

If so, why?

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #138 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 3:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 1:04pm:

If so, why?

Even though it is not directed at me.

Yes I agree.
Positive identification of all people within the court. Same as not being able to wear a hoodie.

I belive they need to take it further and rwmove them from our streets. It's offensive for me to see a woman degraded like this in MY country. Don't care what they do back in their homeland...it is not acceptable here.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #139 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 3:48pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 3:40pm:

If so, why?

Yes I agree.
Positive identification of all people within the court. Same as not being able to wear a hoodie.

I belive they need to take it further and rwmove them from our streets. It's offensive for me to see a woman degraded like this in MY country. Don't care what they do back in their homeland...it is not acceptable here.

Have you ever been to a court?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #140 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 3:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 3:48pm:

If so, why?

Yes I agree.

And, will you be requiring people with surgical face masks to remove those in court?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #141 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 5:23pm

If so, why?

Yep, the sand monkeys need to know their place.  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #142 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 5:53pm

It would be a good way for the bikies to infiltrate the courts by having their owned bitches in burkas sitting in on certain court cases gathering information for extortion purposes. If i was a witness or an accused i would want to see every ones face in that court room, a link could be made to who was in that court   room and a future crime, better to be safe than sorry, no masks.
Unless they are burn victims.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #143 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:33pm

Johnnie wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 5:53pm:
It would be a good way for the bikies to infiltrate the courts by having their owned bitches in burkas sitting in on certain court cases gathering information for extortion purposes. If i was a witness or an accused i would want to see every ones face in that court room, a link could be made to who was in that court   room and a future crime, better to be safe than sorry, no masks.

Everyone has a right of access to Courts.  Bad luck if members of the gallery are there, just like journalists are, to see and hear what happens. 

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #144 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:50pm

And why was this retarded sand monkey in a tent in court in the first place?

Because she was with a TERRORIST

And she was there to support the TERRORIST

That makes her, and every APOLOGIST in this forum who is protecting her a potential terrorist SYMPATHISER.

Terrorists are good only as canon fodder or blood and bone fertilizer.

Obvious fact
Only radicals wear this ridiculous garb in Australia.
It's only done for the notoriety, nothing else.
They and their sick, primitive, barbaric, violent, evil CULT are not wanted.

Stick that up your jumpa

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #145 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:51pm

Unless they are burn victims

What's stopping bikies getting hold of burns masks?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #146 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:58pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:33pm:

Everyone has a right of access to Courts.  Bad luck if members of the gallery are there, just like journalists are, to see and hear what happens. 

Exactly right, but to have unidentifiable people by way of masks sitting in adds a new element, would you feel comfortable disclosing all your personal information to masked people, who knows the intent of these people, like i said, links could be made to these people that otherwise may not have been made.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #147 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 7:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 3:48pm:

If so, why?

Yes I agree.

Yes.  Questioning

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #148 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 7:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 9th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
Unless they are burn victims

What's stopping bikies getting hold of burns masks?

I'm curious.

Good one Gweg.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #149 - Feb 9th, 2018 at 7:04pm

The judge was prejudice against the defendant....

Quote:
"If there's any doubt about someone's identity, a woman can be asked to step into a room privately with a female security person, remove her niqab, verify their identity," he said.

The identity of the accused or his wife cannot be revealed for legal reasons.

Women connected to the case have previously been allowed in court wearing niqabs or burqas.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-08/unreasonable-judge-refused-woman-access-to...

I have always thought the actions of men the best interpreters of their thoughts.
John Locke (1632 - 1704)

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27
Send Topic Print