Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Newspoll showing One Nation’s primary vote falling (Read 2681 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Newspoll showing One Nation’s primary vote falling
Reply #15 - Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:52pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:06pm:
You people do not know Australians of Italian Greek US or Jewish backgrounds ?

A lot of our Third World migrants come from cultures that condone horrific treatment of animals before they are killed for food.

Italians have distinguished themselves as a nation which gave rise to the Mafia in many of its forms as an export industry to the US and Australia.

Ever since WWII the US culture has been a serial offender in starting wars all over the goddamned planet. 

« Last Edit: Feb 12th, 2018 at 8:57pm by Lord Herbert »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 12th, 2018 at 6:32pm:
Is political correctness just fear masquerading as tolerance?

Nope.  It is true tolerance.  Something completely alien to your views.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Well, why aren't the Chinese, Asians, Indians, Burmese, Indonesians, Africans, Muslims politically correct then? Or tolerant, for that matter.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm

Nope is incorrect, Turd.

Can you have the same Australia with different people?

You could have a better Australia, Soren, one where your likes are not welcome with your Xenophobia, Racism and Islamophobia.   Roll Eyes

So I am now the determining factor in Australia, you stupid, unthinking ass? We are importing third worlders with alien and unassimilable cultures and habits just so we do not have people who are keen to maintain Australia's characteristics??  And the same for all Western countries. Must  we stamp out all Western national characteristics in favor of every third worlders?   Must not have  Australia, Britain, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc but must add to ALL of them lots of Somlis, Syrian, Afghans, Sudanese, Chinese, Indians etc, etc.   Because third worlders have shown everyone howw much better then can organise their societies than developed, advanced white, firts world societies.

You silly old ass, this multiculti shite doesn't make sense even to you but you trumpet it, the spineless blighter you are.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:35pm

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:16pm:

Nope.  It is true tolerance.  Something completely alien to your views.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Well, why aren't the Chinese, Asians, Indians, Burmese, Indonesians, Africans, Muslims politically correct then? Or tolerant, for that matter.

Most are, Soren.  Most are.  Or could it be that they aren't tolerant of your intolerance?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:37pm

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
Nope is incorrect, Turd.

Can you have the same Australia with different people?

You could have a better Australia, Soren, one where your likes are not welcome with your Xenophobia, Racism and Islamophobia.   Roll Eyes

So I am now the determining factor in Australia, you stupid, unthinking ass? We are importing third worlders with alien and unassimilable cultures and habits just so we do not have people who are keen to maintain Australia's characteristics??  And the same for all Western countries. Must  we stamp out all Western national characteristics in favor of every third worlders?   Must not have  Australia, Britain, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, etc but must add to ALL of them lots of Somlis, Syrian, Afghans, Sudanese, Chinese, Indians etc, etc.   Because third worlders have shown everyone howw much better then can organise their societies than developed, advanced white, firts world societies.

You silly old ass, this multiculti shite doesn't make sense even to you but you trumpet it, the spineless blighter you are.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, resorting to your ad homimen debate again, Soren?   Poor, poor, you.  Off to the little kids' playground with you!   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:35pm:

Most are, Soren.  Most are.  Or could it be that they aren't tolerant of your intolerance?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Oh! so it might be OK for them mutilators to be intolerant of my Enlightenment but not for me to be intolerant of their backwardness.  Of course, the hoof will show eventually, as it has now.

Anyway, old ass, don't avoid the quedtion underpinning your silly signature. Don't pretend you didn't see it:

Tell us, Bwian, what was the actual question about supporting multiculturalism to which 85% of Australians answered affirmatively? 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:01pm

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 6:35pm:

Oh! so it might be OK for them mutilators to be intolerant of my Enlightenment but not for me to be intolerant of their backwardness.  Of course, the hoof will show eventually, as it has now.

Anyway, old ass, don't avoid the quedtion underpinning your silly signature. Don't pretend you didn't see it:

Tell us, Bwian, what was the actual question about supporting multiculturalism to which 85% of Australians answered affirmatively? 

Nothing enlightened about your Enlightment, Soren.  Nothing at all.  It's just a reversion to the good old traditions of the Middle Ages, where Torture, Persecution and Death were the norm.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
Nothing enlightened about your Enlightment, Soren.  Nothing at all.  It's just a reversion to the good old traditions of the Middle Ages, where Torture, Persecution and Death were the norm.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Anyway, old ass, don't avoid the question underpinning your silly signature. Don't pretend you didn't see it:

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:27pm

bwian just wants us all to tolerate ourselves and our culture out of existence.  Oh wait.  he doesn't recognise Australia has a culture.  he thinks its called multiculture.

bwian is a fool, a Useful idiot pure and simple.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:30pm

Frank there was a guy from bwian's favourite Scanlon Foundation the other day, talk about prove me right about their idiotic bias and pro-Multiculti extremism....

He was totally unbelievable...  I think he was on The Drum. Roll Eyes
Go ABC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 10:04pm

Frank wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 9:03pm:

Anyway, old ass, don't avoid the question underpinning your silly signature. Don't pretend you didn't see it:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother, Soren, I really don't.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 10:04pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, I don't know why you bother, Soren, I really don't.   Roll Eyes

Why don't you tell us the question, Bwian? Why insist on an answer being valid without telling us what the question was? 

And I bother because you have, among other reputation-damaging credentials, an entire thread devoted to you under the heading of 'Spineless apologetics'.  Have you come across it? It has well over 100 thousand views and over 2000 posts. All because of you, Bwian. be proud.

You do not inspire confidence in the truth and sincerity of your utterances, Bwian.

« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:40pm by Frank »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:35pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 13th, 2018 at 10:04pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Why don't you tell us the question, Bwian? Why insist on an answer being valid without telling us what the question was? 

And I bother because you have, among other reputation-damaging credentials, an entire thread devoted to you under the heading of 'Spineless apologetics'.  Have you come across it? It has well over 100 thousand views and over 2000 posts. All because of you, Bwian. be proud.

You do not inspire confidence in the truth and sincerity of your utterances, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, why should I do your research for you, Soren?  You do know the answer to your question already?   Or are you just being lazy and expecting me to do your research for you?   Run along, back to your little kiddies' playground.  Be a good boy.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #28 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 3:47pm

93% of Australians in the largest survey at the time...  wanted an END TO MULTICULTURALISM

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print