Send Topic Print
Islamophobia? (Read 2990 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Islamophobia?
Reply #15 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 12:38pm

Antifa are hypocritical scum. But I am not aware of them killing a single person yet.

Muslims have been slaughtering the infidel, raping women and destroying civilisation for 1400 years.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #16 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 3:43pm

So this discussion inexplicably turns to killing people.

Would you like to bring any more completely irrelevant details to argue your case FD?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #17 - Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:17pm

You brought up antifa and violence Gandalf, and asked for a comparison with Islam. There it is, perfectly explicable.

Antifa are hypocritical scum. But I am not aware of them killing a single person yet.

Muslims have been slaughtering the infidel, raping women and destroying civilisation for 1400 years.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:48pm

The stupidity of 'islamophobia' is called out on the ABC

https://vladtepesblog.com/2018/02/12/watch-audience-response-for-oz-tv-debate-li...

And look at the lefty woman - she just looks and sounds like Bwian!!!!

Stupid and juvenile - and what's with the manic adjusting of the glasses and swaying and jiving like some negro mamma singing about milk and jugs and boys in the yard?

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2018 at 8:55pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:58am

Frank wrote on Feb 6th, 2018 at 9:47pm:
We need more full-throated and unequivocal rejection and repudiation of Islam. Much, much more.

Just because most of its devotees are  brown

Correlation not causation.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 9:58am:
We need more full-throated and unequivocal rejection and repudiation of Islam. Much, much more.

Just because most of its devotees are  brown shouldn't  give them a pass. Its an oppressive, dangerous ideology. It musn't be allowed to hide behind bogus squeals of 'racism'.

What do you mean, lying, mendacious Paki?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Feb 15th, 2018 at 1:24pm

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:34pm:

Just because most of its devotees are  brown shouldn't  give them a pass. Its an oppressive, dangerous ideology. It musn't be allowed to hide behind bogus squeals of 'racism'.

What do you mean, moronic stupid Dane? They're your words.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 16th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Feb 15th, 2018 at 1:24pm:
Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2018 at 8:34pm:

What do you mean, moronic stupid Dane? They're your words.

No they are not. It's your post Paki, look:

Quote:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1517829715/19#19

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 3:37pm

freediver wrote on Feb 7th, 2018 at 9:17pm:
You brought up antifa and violence Gandalf, and asked for a comparison with Islam. There it is, perfectly explicable.

The story is about a jewish kid being assaulted, not killed. Do you see now how your little rant about murdering muslims is completely irrelevant here?

Or is your argument that since the kid wasn't killed, it must have been non-muslims? That would make a lot more sense than your current rant.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:09pm

Here's that opening post for you Gandalf, one more time. Who do you think the jihadists mentioned are? Buddhists?

Gordon wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
The Republic as a whole is assaulted': Macron condemns attack on Jewish child

French President Emmanuel Macron has tweeted his dismay after a Jewish child wearing a kippa was struck by two teenagers on Monday in Sarcelles, north of Paris.

“An eight-year-old boy was assaulted today in Sarcelles. Because he was wearing a kippa. Every time a citizen is assaulted on the basis of his age, appearance or faith, the Republic as a whole is assaulted,” Macron declared on Twitter. “And it is the Republic as a whole today especially that stands alongside French people of the Jewish faith to fight these vile acts with them and for them,” the president added.

Emmanuel Macron anti-Semitism France
'The Republic as a whole is assaulted': Macron condemns attack on Jewish child
Latest update : 31/01/2018

© Patrick Kovarik, AFP | French policemen patrol in a Zone de Securite Prioritaire (ZSP, Priority Security Zone) in Sarcelles, a Parisian suburb, on January 13, 2014.
Article text by FRANCE 24 

French President Emmanuel Macron has tweeted his dismay after a Jewish child wearing a kippa was struck by two teenagers on Monday in Sarcelles, north of Paris.

“An eight-year-old boy was assaulted today in Sarcelles. Because he was wearing a kippa. Every time a citizen is assaulted on the basis of his age, appearance or faith, the Republic as a whole is assaulted,” Macron declared on Twitter. “And it is the Republic as a whole today especially that stands alongside French people of the Jewish faith to fight these vile acts with them and for them,” the president added.

The young boy was making his way to a tutoring session when he was assaulted by two teens he believed to be about 15 years old, according to the prosecutor’s office in Pontoise, suburban Paris.

A police source told Agence France-Presse that the boy was knocked to the ground and struck multiple times.

The prosecutor’s office has retained anti-Semitism as a motive in the case, according to Interior Minister Gérard Collomb.

In a statement, the minister condemned “in the very strongest” terms the “cowardly assault” that he said was “contrary to our most fundamental values”. “Since the start of 2018, I have seen anti-Semitic acts multiplying again. I will not be resigned to that because those acts flout our Republic. They tarnish the principles that hold our nation united,” Collomb said.

Sarcelles, nicknamed “Little Jerusalem” due to its large Jewish population, was rocked by anti-Jewish violence during the 2014 war in Gaza.

Several shops were set on fire or vandalised, including a kosher grocery.

A record 7,900 French Jews emigrated to Israel in 2015 following the deadly jihadist shooting at a Parisian kosher supermarket two days after the attack on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

That exodus has since slowed, but a spate of anti-Semitic attacks since have continued to frighten one of Europe’s largest Jewish communities, numbering an estimated half a million.

http://m.france24.com/en/20180131-france-macron-anti-semitism-assaulted-republic...fb

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #25 - Feb 20th, 2018 at 1:22pm

freediver wrote on Feb 19th, 2018 at 8:09pm:
Here's that opening post for you Gandalf, one more time. Who do you think the jihadists mentioned are? Buddhists?

Gordon wrote on Feb 5th, 2018 at 9:21pm:
The Republic as a whole is assaulted': Macron condemns attack on Jewish child

Emmanuel Macron anti-Semitism France
'The Republic as a whole is assaulted': Macron condemns attack on Jewish child
Latest update : 31/01/2018

© Patrick Kovarik, AFP | French policemen patrol in a Zone de Securite Prioritaire (ZSP, Priority Security Zone) in Sarcelles, a Parisian suburb, on January 13, 2014.
Article text by FRANCE 24 

The young boy was making his way to a tutoring session when he was assaulted by two teens he believed to be about 15 years old, according to the prosecutor’s office in Pontoise, suburban Paris.

A police source told Agence France-Presse that the boy was knocked to the ground and struck multiple times.

The prosecutor’s office has retained anti-Semitism as a motive in the case, according to Interior Minister Gérard Collomb.

In a statement, the minister condemned “in the very strongest” terms the “cowardly assault” that he said was “contrary to our most fundamental values”. “Since the start of 2018, I have seen anti-Semitic acts multiplying again. I will not be resigned to that because those acts flout our Republic. They tarnish the principles that hold our nation united,” Collomb said.

Sarcelles, nicknamed “Little Jerusalem” due to its large Jewish population, was rocked by anti-Jewish violence during the 2014 war in Gaza.

Several shops were set on fire or vandalised, including a kosher grocery.

A record 7,900 French Jews emigrated to Israel in 2015 following the deadly jihadist shooting at a Parisian kosher supermarket two days after the attack on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

That exodus has since slowed, but a spate of anti-Semitic attacks since have continued to frighten one of Europe’s largest Jewish communities, numbering an estimated half a million.

http://m.france24.com/en/20180131-france-macron-anti-semitism-assaulted-republic...fb

Thanks FD - has it yet occurred to you that we're not talking about jihadists 3 years ago, but an attack on a boy this year? Does it require a few more pages of irrelevant ranting about murderous muslims before it finally clicks?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:16pm

Good point Gandalf. If you exclude all the violence we know can be attributed to Islam, we are left with violence that might or might not be attributable to Islam.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Feb 21st, 2018 at 1:36pm

freediver wrote on Feb 21st, 2018 at 12:16pm:
Good point Gandalf. If you exclude all the violence we know can be attributed to Islam, we are left with violence that might or might not be attributable to Islam.

Indeed. And then we have attacks on little boys that no one has a damn clue who is responsible - but doesn't stop people jumping to baseless conclusions seemingly because of something that happened 3 years earlier and glibly declaring "coincidences".

Quote:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print