Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Gandalf, you must choose: either.... (Read 8007 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Gandalf, you must choose: either....
Reply #105 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 9:00pm

Excuse me, FD, how many time/s have you upheld the use of porkies in your campaign against the Muselman?

I'm curious. Please let me know how many times I should use the letter s.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #106 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 10:12am

freediver wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
[quote]

I think you are avoiding the question. How am I supposed to know whether to use the plural or singular when referring to how many times you have done this?

Have you ever made this argument before about truth not being a defence against lying, or is this the first time? And why won't you say? Obviously I need to know, otherwise you will accuse me of lying if I get wrong the number of times you have done this.

FD, how about you go back and quote my actual words "about truth not being a defence against lying" - and lets see what this argument is actually about - in my own words, rather than your reinterpretation of it into such a clever and catchy meme. And maybe after that we can better understand how trully idiotic this line of questioning is.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #107 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 10:33am

It's funny how a single, simple question can be turned into a meme with a bit of coughing and spluttering.

Your entire posting history is one of memes FD. Even funnier how that came to be. Care for a bit of mindless collective of treacherous jews anyone? What do you reckon FD, how many arguments of yours have been based on this one meme? Whats even funnier is how all your memes seem to always come back to another mindless collective - of muslims. Even when you have to flat out lie about this collective - as you did here.

You also claimed it is a lie if you have no way of knowing whether it is true.

Yeah about that FD - you started out retorting that it wasn't a lie because you did know, and/or I couldn't possibly know that you didn't know. And you said it was "bleeding obvious" and easy to find out. Funny how you suddenly shut up about that as soon as I challenged you to show that you knew - and you've been ducking and weaving from that ever since. So then you morphed into some bizarre claim about 'didn't realise a plural had to mean a plural' - like saying "muslims" was just some figure of speech, that didn't necessarily mean "muslims" (plural). That is, of course while you were simultaneously demanding that I prove a negative, and while ever I can't, its somehow proof you are not lying (standard FD argument). Oh yeah, and nearly forgot - your attempts to wriggle out of your lie by telling another lie - claiming that there were indeed other muslims cited on those claims in your wiki.

As for me, all I have ever said is that it is a lie to pretend to know something you clearly don't. You clearly didn't know that a collective of muslims said the things you said they said. You didn't know then, and given your continued ducking and weaving (plus ample opportunity to find other culprits), its pretty obvious you still don't know. Ergo, you lied. Its really that simple FD. No need to spam us with classic FD obfuscation tactics that twist my words and turn the entire meaning of lying inside out.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #108 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 10:39am

OK this should clear things up FD:

when you stated as fact that "Muslims will make the absurd argument that the Quran does not use the term self-defence because it was written in Arabic, not English. That is, they will literally use the fact that self-defence is written in English to justify its absence from the Quran"

- did you use the word "muslims" to mean
a) an actual plurality of people that you were aware of at the time (but strangely won't reveal now)?
b) an actual plurality of people that you were not aware of at the time - but assumed existed?
c) some kind of figure of speech thats not meant to be taken literally?
d) another word for "gandalf"?

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 11:38am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 10:39am:
OK this should clear things up FD:

when you stated as fact that "Muslims will make the absurd argument that the Quran does not use the term self-defence because it was written in Arabic, not English. That is, they will literally use the fact that self-defence is written in English to justify its absence from the Quran"

- did you use the word "muslims" to mean
a) an actual plurality of people that you were aware of at the time (but strangely won't reveal now)?
b) an actual plurality of people that you were not aware of at the time - but assumed existed?
c) some kind of figure of speech thats not meant to be taken literally?
d) another word for "gandalf"?

No no, FD's saying it's a problem with the letter s.

He's having it looked at.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print