Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 145
Send Topic Print
This day in the Muzlim War against everyone (Read 193044 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: This day in the Muzlim War against everyone
Reply #855 - May 23rd, 2018 at 9:15pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 2:24pm:
freediver wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 6:41pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 3:55pm:
freediver wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 9:00pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 21st, 2018 at 12:11pm:
Muslims get killed for advocating peace and rejecting a violent and intolreant interpretation of Islam on a daily basis issue.

And for some reason the prevailing opinion here seems to be that these victims are ripe for ridicule.

Should we not ridicule the Jew-loving Nazi?

Like you, for example?

Do you think I am a Nazi Gandalf?

Not really. You just spinelessly apologise for them.

For example?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #856 - May 23rd, 2018 at 9:19pm

freediver wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 9:15pm:
Muslims get killed for advocating peace and rejecting a violent and intolreant interpretation of Islam on a daily basis issue.

And for some reason the prevailing opinion here seems to be that these victims are ripe for ridicule.

Like you, for example?

For example?

Gee, that's a hard one, FD. Perhaps G means your continued defence of Nazis.

What do you think?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #857 - May 23rd, 2018 at 9:23pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 9:19pm:

Like you, for example?

For example?

What do you think?

Perhaps he saw me defend Aussie.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #858 - May 23rd, 2018 at 9:26pm

freediver wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 9:23pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 9:19pm:

Like you, for example?

For example?

What do you think?

Perhaps he saw me defend Aussie.

Do you mean Aussie if he was an actor starring in a movie about Moh and threatened by the Muselman?

You haven't said.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #859 - May 24th, 2018 at 8:26am

You know you can cut out the early quotes when they get to be 90% of the page.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #860 - May 24th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Auggie wrote on May 23rd, 2018 at 8:04pm:
If we look at how Muslim-majority government have traditionally imposed the jizya, it's been an additional levy on top of any existing tax they have to pay. It's designed to separate them from the broader Muslim-majority. It is discriminatory in practice.

Can you cite any actual examples of this 'double tax'?

polite_gandalf wrote on May 22nd, 2018 at 3:47pm:
In this Islamic state of yours,

Lets not get carried away please. I never advocated an "Islamic state" - personally I find the idea antithetical to the spirit of the Quran. In my opinion the Quran was merely referring to a scenario in which a war in which the muslims were attacked was concluded, and the muslim army prevailed. Obviously there has to be some temporary arrangement in place whereby the victors ensure that the subdued remain a non-threat to the muslim community, and to ensure a lasting peace. Not dissimilar to how the Allies occupied the subdued nations of Japan and Germany for a period, but later handed control back when they were no longer a threat. Think of the jizya as some combination of assurance fee + reparations for initiating hostilities.

In short, the Quran's advise on the conduct of war and how to deal with the conquered is good universal advise, and incidentally not dissimilar to current international treaties and agreements on those issues, for any nation who faces hostility - muslim or non-muslim.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #861 - May 24th, 2018 at 1:13pm

polite_gandalf wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
If we look at how Muslim-majority government have traditionally imposed the jizya, it's been an additional levy on top of any existing tax they have to pay. It's designed to separate them from the broader Muslim-majority. It is discriminatory in practice.

Lets not get carried away please. I never advocated an "Islamic state" - personally I find the idea antithetical to the spirit of the Quran. In my opinion the Quran was merely referring to a scenario in which a war in which the muslims were attacked was concluded, and the muslim army prevailed. Obviously there has to be some temporary arrangement in place whereby the victors ensure that the subdued remain a non-threat to the muslim community, and to ensure a lasting peace. Not dissimilar to how the Allies occupied the subdued nations of Japan and Germany for a period, but later handed control back when they were no longer a threat. Think of the jizya as some combination of assurance fee + reparations for initiating hostilities.

In short, the Quran's advise on the conduct of war and how to deal with the conquered is good universal advise, and incidentally not dissimilar to current international treaties and agreements on those issues, for any nation who faces hostility - muslim or non-muslim.

Yes, G, but I think FD's saying if you believe in an Islamic State. You know, reality.

Remember, if there was this potential at the airport, you be BANNED.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #862 - May 24th, 2018 at 1:32pm

The qur'an, a deeply spiritual book which is obsessed with war, repressing the defeated non believers, explaining how muslims are always the victims and should kill those that allah hates, rape your slave girls, don't befriend any non believer (even if they happen to be your closest of close relatives), teaches torture is appropriate, lying is O.K.

It's no wonder that the top 24 listed world wide terrorist organizations are islamic.

muslims killing muslims because the qur'an tells them to.

muslims killing non-muslims because the qur'an tells them to.

World wide bloodshed and terror caused by muslims because, wait for it, the qur'an tells them to.

The qur'an a terrorists handbook, nothing more, nothing less. 

Hatred for the sake of Allah and love for the sake of Allah is called Al Walaa wa al Baraa, a fundamental principle of Islamic ethics and Sharia. A Muslim is to hate what Allah hates and love what Allah loves. Allah hates the Kafir, therefore, a Muslim is to act accordingly.Amount of Text Devoted to the KafirThe Koran says that the Kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, Kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.Islam devotes a great amount of energy to the Kafir. The majority (64%) of the Koran is devoted to the Kafir, and nearly all of the Sira (81%) deals with Mohammed’s struggle with them. The Hadith (Traditions) devotes 32% of the text to Kafirs1. Overall, the Trilogy devotes 60% of its content to the Kafir.Hadith 37% Sira 81% Koran 64% Total 60%

Still the muzzies and their apologists keep lying to us, desperately trying to pass the qur'an off as the pinnacle of kindness and tolerance.

HOW SICK ARE THEY?

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #863 - May 24th, 2018 at 5:38pm

May 24th.

Indonesia. Jamah suicide Anshrats kill 3 and injure 10.

Somalia. Al Shebabs murder murder 5 and injure 6.

Pakistan. Islamic fanatics kidnap to Chinese teachers.

Yemen. Muzlims attack University people killing 2 and injuring 2.

Iraq. Fanatics kill 3 and injure 13 near market.

Yemen. Al q Muzlims murder 27.

Djibuti. Alshabobs claim 35 murders.

Belgium. Muzlim shoots 4 dead at Jewish Museum.

Nigeria. Boko Mooslims murder 28 villagers.

Somalia. Alshebabs murder 4 and injure 2.

Iraq. Islamics murder 16.

Afghanistan. Talib scholars use a truck bomb to murder road labourers, killing 10 and injuring 28.

Somalia. Suicide zombie kills 7 and injures 10.

Iraq. Suicide zombie kills 1 and injures 38.

Israel. Suicide zombie injures 5 at disco. Shot dead.

Israel. Muzlim fanatic stabs 15 year old girl to death. Very brave.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #864 - May 24th, 2018 at 6:40pm

No I can’t. I made the claim hoping I was was right. I simply guessed wrong, it seems.

Thats more convincing than the whole taxation business. Why didn’t you say in the first place?i I had my guesses that the jizya was a kind of ‘war reparations’

The Progressive President

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #865 - May 24th, 2018 at 6:58pm

There is an example from Islamic literature of Muhammad "taxing" a bunch of Jews 100% of their property. He allowed them to continue farming it, provided they accept an additional 50% tax of everything they produced.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #866 - May 24th, 2018 at 7:25pm

freediver wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 6:58pm:

There is an example from Islamic literature of Muhammad "taxing" a bunch of Jews 100% of their property. He allowed them to continue farming it, provided they accept an additional 50% tax of everything they produced.

150%, eh? Talk about cunning.

You're right about the Musel maths problem, FD. Terrible.

Makes you wonder why they call them Arabic numerals, no?

Retarded inbred numerals who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

Numerals are not a race.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #867 - May 24th, 2018 at 8:40pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 24th, 2018 at 7:25pm:

150%, eh? Talk about cunning.

You're right about the Musel maths problem, FD. Terrible.

Makes you wonder why they call them Arabic numerals, no?

Retarded inbred numerals who squat down to pee and play with their dicks afterwards.

Numerals are not a race.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The Progressive President

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #868 - May 25th, 2018 at 1:27pm

Goodness gracious just 3 days 19 attacks 99 dead 128 wounded.

The moon o theistic allah will be doing cartwheels, the hour's with big boobies and all the little boys will be in a real dither, making sure they have enough lubrication for the big party.

2018.05.23  India  Anantnag  10 wounded Children are among the casualties of a Mujahid grenade attack. 2018.05.23  Iraq  Sleman Wahab  3 dead 1wounded  An ISIS attack on a family home leaves three members dead. 2018.05.23  Iraq  Baghdad  7 dead 16 wounded A devout Sunni detonates a suicide vest at a park in a Shiite district, killing seven. 2018.05.23  Afghanistan  Maiwand  1 dead A kidnapped mine worker is executed in captivity. 2018.05.23  Somalia  Galkayo  1 dead A lawmaker is assassinated in front of a hotel by al-Shabaab. 2018.05.22  Syria  Palmyra  26 dead 16 wounded An Islamic State suicide bomber assault on a local military outpost claims almost thirty lives. 2018.05.22  Yemen  Marib  5 dead 20 wounded Five civilians are laid out by an Ansar Allah mortar. 2018.05.22  Libya  Ajdabiya  3 dead 2 wounded A suicide bomber nails three guards at a checkpoint. 2018.05.22  Afghanistan  Kandahar  16 dead3 8 wounded Sixteen people are disintegrated by a massive car bomb at a bus station. 2018.05.22  Burkina Faso  Rayongo  1 dead Terrorists open fire on arresting officers, killing one. 2018.05.22  Somalia  Mogadishu  1 dead The Islamic State claims the murder of a policeman at a market. 2018.05.22  Afghanistan  Paktia  8 dead 12 wounded A wave of attacks on police by religious radicals leaves eight dead. 2018.05.22  Iraq  Kan'an  1  An elderly man is pulled from his home and shot in the head by ISIS. 2018.05.21  Algeria  Oued Sebaa  2 dead Extremists murder two Religion of Peace rivals inside a mosque. 2018.05.21  Pakistan  Mochiwala  2 dead A woman and her daughter are gunned down by her brother over suspected promiscuity. 2018.05.21  Iraq  Iblig  2 dead ISIS attacks a small village and kill two guards. 2018.05.21  Afghanistan  Dih Yak  14 dead 12 wounded Fourteen local cops are murdered by the Taliban in two attacks. 2018.05.21  Iraq  Tarmiya  1 dead Terrorists attach a bomb to a car which kills the driver. 2018.05.21  Afghanistan  Maiwand  5 dead 1 wounded Five members of a team clearing mines are murdered in cold blood by the Taliban.

-----aaaaand still the muslims with their apologists snivel around with the **wrong interpretation** and **islam is manipulated** lies and exonerations.

Simply can't bring themselves to say they were wrong, that islam is overdue for a deep reappraisal, so muslims can purge the evil in the qur'an which is **misinterpreted** and **manipulated**.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #869 - May 25th, 2018 at 3:00pm

Thats a lovely story FD. Can you point me to an actual source?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 145
Send Topic Print