Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 145
Send Topic Print
This day in the Muzlim War against everyone (Read 193389 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This day in the Muzlim War against everyone
Reply #1785 - Oct 31st, 2019 at 4:07pm

Islamic State caliph al-Baghdadi’s underground bunker was filled with Islamic texts
OCT 30, 2019

Didn’t Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi realize that the Islamic State was un-Islamic and that Islam had nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism? Why didn’t Pope Francis pay him a visit in his underground bunker and explain to him that “authentic Islam and the proper reading of the Koran are opposed to every form of violence”?

One of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s closest confidants who provided key information that led U.S. forces to the ISIS leader’s compound says his hiding tactics were ‘excellent’ and described one of his underground bunkers as being filled with religious texts.

Sajet is one of several confidants that gave up information on Baghdadi that helped U.S. intelligence officials eventually track the notorious ISIS leader down.

He described one of Baghdadi’s hideouts, saying it was an underground bunker filled with religious texts.

‘He was in an 8-meter-long underground tunnel with a width of 5 to 6 meters. It had a library, religious books and the Quran and things of sort,’ Sajet said….

Well there it is, this prick was a 100% devout muslim, he ate lived and breathed the islamic doctrine of filth.

When are the lunatic leftards and the *moderates* going to be honest?

It's an absolute fact that to live a decent peaceful life you have to distance yourself from the depravity in the qur'an as much as is humanly possible.

The qur'an is the root cause and motivation of all of the islamic depravity abounding on earth today.

When are the sick leftards and *moderates* going to own up to the facts:

muhammad belonged to a family who were the earthly custodians for the moon god allah.

muhammad was a nutcase who one day decided to preach, that the God of the Jews and Christians was actually the Arabian moon god allah.

muhammad plagiarized the writings of the Jews and Christians, in the most backward manner possible.

muhammad taught that his reinvented god allah wanted all muslims to rape torture and kill their way to an islamic caliphate.

The muslim jihadists were promised wealth, land and sex slaves, they were to be the highest grade of muslims, jihadists were assured that if they were killed while raping torturing and killing people in the quest to make all religion for allah, they would definitely go straight to allahs' paradise, which in fact was nothing more that a brothel staffed with hour'is with big tits and swarms of little boys.

That is islam from top to bottom, a cult of rape torture and death to those muslims deem fit for said depravities.

How long do we suffer the filth and depravity of islam for?

muslims have been committing human rights atrocities for close to 1400 years now with no conscience at all, because the qur'an teaches them to do just that.

How sick in the head are these retards and their lunatic leftard supporters, to not want to stop the killings as a offering to allah?

Oh well *Ye Scribes Of Olde* all predicted that before we wake up, evil has to run rampant on earth, every day we see slowly but surely, their prophecies fulfilling themselves.

The lunatic leftard / muslim duo, is the millstone around the neck of civilization, always lying and excusing the depravity in islam while denying the truth about the agenda and origin of islam.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1786 - Nov 1st, 2019 at 3:27pm

why can't I read post 1785?

edit: now I can (must be a warning from allah the all seeing)

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1787 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:11pm

National Terrorism Threat Advisory System
Australia's current National Terrorism Threat Level is PROBABLE.

The primary terrorist threat in Australia is from a small number of Islamist extremists, principally lone actors or small groups.

Currently listed organisation are:

Abu Sayyaf Group - Al-Murabitun - Al-Qa'ida - (AQ)-Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) -Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS) - Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) - Al-Shabaab - Boko HaramHamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades - Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO) - Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan - Islamic State - Islamic State East Asia -Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya) - Islamic State Khorasan Province - Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai) - Jabhat Fatah al-Sham - Jaish-e-Mohammad- Jama’at Mujahideen Bangladesh - Jemaah Anshorut Daulah -Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) - Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) - Lashkar-e-Jhangvi - Lashkar-e-Tayyiba - Palestinian Islamic Jihad - Islamic State Somalia (IS-Somalia).

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400

Well there it is the muzzies top the list of global terrorist organizations.

The world keeps circling around in dishonesty.

islam is the problem, it's as simple as that.

islam is a death cult ideology, sprouted by nutcase muslim muhammad, as he urged muslims to rape torture and slaughter their way to the islamic caliphate.

muhammad promised wealth, possessions and sex slaves to the jihadists, this promise was enhanced by  predicting that if any jihadists were killed in the acquiring of the caliphate, then these muslims would automatically get into paradise, which was a brothel in the sky overflowing with hour'is with big breasts and little boys in abundance.

When are the lies going to stop?

Truth is the only way to fight ideological depravity.

Telling the truth about islam by both muslim and non muslim alike, is the only answer to this problem the world faces.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #1788 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:58pm

I wonder if spot thinks ASIO are Islamophobes?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #1789 - Nov 3rd, 2019 at 7:02pm

freediver wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 5:58pm:

Spot likes Moslems.

iran_001.jpg (66 KB | 17 )
iran_001.jpg

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1790 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:31pm

Islamic Republic of Iran: Thousands scream “Death to America” to celebrate 40th anniversary of US embassy seizure

NOV 6, 2019

The mullahs have been pushing for war with the United States for decades,

Dubai: Thousands of Iranians chanted “Death to America” near the old US embassy on Monday, the 40th anniversary on the seizure of the mission, with the country’s army chief comparing the United States with a poisonous scorpion intent on harming Iran.

“Our fight with America is over our independence, over values, beliefs and our religion,” army chief Major General Abdolrahim Mousavi said in a speech at the rally outside the former embassy.

On Sunday, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei renewed a ban on talks with the United States, describing the two countries as implacable foes.

“Those who believe that negotiations with the enemy will solve our problems are 100% wrong,” he said.

Are there any words low enough to describe the perverted, deviant thinking, of the lunatic leftards, who side with and push for, the muzzies to have nuclear weapons?

Don't some of these weird muslims actually believe that the 12th imam is living down a well outside of Tehran?    Don't they believe that they have to start a war and kill all the infidels so this 1000 odd year old imam can come up and kill everyone left who is not a muzzie?

The world is in a very precarious position right now, the satanic mindset of all muslims, coupled with their 100% support from the lunatic leftards, has us right on the brink of the biggest disaster, we have or will ever, encounter.

Oh well time will tell.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1791 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:36pm

moses wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:31pm:
The world is in a very precarious position right now ...

Indeed.

"Around the world, we are being confronted with the rise of a murderous and hateful ideology that targets minorities, glorifies violence, and thrives on modern communications technology."

It’s Time to Confront the Threat of Right-Wing Terrorism

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1792 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:40pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:36pm:
moses wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:31pm:
The world is in a very precarious position right now ...

Indeed.

"Around the world, we are being confronted with the rise of a murderous and hateful ideology that targets minorities, glorifies violence, and thrives on modern communications technology."

It’s Time to Confront the Threat of Right-Wing Terrorism

... the ongoing violence perpetrated by white supremacists and other right-wing nuts.

“Right-wing extremists were linked to at least 50 extremist-related murders in the United States in 2018, making them responsible for more deaths than in any year since 1995,”

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #1793 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:45pm

Jasin wrote on Nov 3rd, 2019 at 7:02pm:

Spot likes Moslems.

Yadda likes moslems too....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1570367530/9#9

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #1794 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:54pm

WTH?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1795 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 2:54pm

The stupidity of the lunatic leftards is astounding to say the least, always sniveling around,  desperate to produce smokescreens to hide the major threats of, islamic terrorism and religious depravity, which are global threats.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #1796 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 3:03pm

Spot likes Moslems.

I like Muslim's as much as I like xtians

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #1797 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 7:06pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 3:03pm:

Spot likes Moslems.

I like Muslim's as much as I like xtians

Spot

Do they all look the same to you?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1798 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 8:04pm

“The women were the worst”: Yezidi women plead with Dutch government not to allow Islamic State women to return
NOV 7, 2019 8:00 AM

“Thousands of Yezidi women are still trapped in refugee camps in northern Iraq. The Dutch government should help these people, not the IS supporters.”

Indeed. But that would be “Islamophobic,” and that’s the very worst thing one can be in Europe and America today.

“The IS women were worse than the fighters,” says 21-year-old Parween Alhinto. “They beat the imprisoned women and helped the fighters rape them.”

the entire Yezidi community in the Netherlands is surprised at the discussion about bringing IS women and their children back to the Netherlands. “Thousands of Yezidi women are still trapped in refugee camps in northern Iraq,” says Dalal Ghanim (23). “The Dutch government should help these people, not the IS supporters.”

So there it is, thousands of Yezidi women still trapped in refugee camps, the Dutch should try to help them in stead of i.s. women.

That's the problem the whole world over, no body has got what it takes to be truthful about islamic men and women. They would rather do the wrong thing for fear of being tagged with the islamophobic label.

The islamic state women are just as evil as the men, willing to do anything putridly evil to the non believers.

You'd think that sane govts. would stand up and do the right thing by the true victims of islamic depravity, but no, the lunacy of leftwing thinking is prevailing.

Oh well it is all ploughing headlong into a P.C. world, where truth and common sense are over ridden, at every turn.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1799 - Nov 9th, 2019 at 6:57pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 145
Send Topic Print