Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 145
Send Topic Print
This day in the Muzlim War against everyone (Read 193359 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This day in the Muzlim War against everyone
Reply #1710 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 2:41pm

Which part of our Australian culture or non-muslim beliefs allows cutting the clitoris out of little girls, forced child marriage,  honour killings, slavery, boy play?

Why isn't U.N.I.C.E.F. concerned about child abuse in Australia, yet it is in all the other cases I've mentioned?

Surely you're not so sick as to try and tell us that islamic countries, India and sub Saharan Africa don't have a huge problem with child abuse.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1711 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 5:03pm

moses wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 2:41pm:
Which part of our Australian culture or non-muslim beliefs allows cutting the clitoris out of little girls, forced child marriage,  honour killings, slavery, boy play?

Why isn't U.N.I.C.E.F. concerned about child abuse in Australia, yet it is in all the other cases I've mentioned?

Surely you're not so sick as to try and tell us that islamic countries, India and sub Saharan Africa don't have a huge problem with child abuse.

No, dear, I'm waiting for you to show me how Muslim countries have more cases of child sexual abuse than the Christian West.

Chop chop.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #1712 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 5:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 5:03pm:

No, dear, I'm waiting for you to show me how Muslim countries have more cases of child sexual abuse than the Christian West.

Chop chop.

They are not "cases" in Muslim countries.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1713 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 6:52pm

freediver wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 5:25pm:

Chop chop.

They are not "cases" in Muslim countries.

And don't you start. You haven't provided a source here since 2007.

Apart from, you know, your own memories of Abu.

Those were the days, eh?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1714 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Chop chop.

Cases or REPORTED cases, Paki fappin' Bozo?   Islam is sexual repression, perversion and abuse central - Mohammedanism, in a nutshell. It is also shut the bugger up central.

Fap what your right hand possesses, Paki, like Mohammed taught you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1715 - Jun 10th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 10:13pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 6:45pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 5:13pm:
moses wrote on Jun 6th, 2019 at 4:14pm:
I am aware of events reported in our media. I know that islamic terrorism is a global threat, I know that India has a huge problem with abuse of females, I know that female abuse is rampant in islamic cultures (F.G.M., honour killings, forced child marriages, forced arranged marriage etc.)

The other things you speak of are not mentioned in our daily news, I don't watch the foreign language news broadcasts so I really don't know of anything that isn't being handled in their various localities.

Now now, Moses, there's no need to be modest here, dear. You know all about the ethno-nationalists. You read Greggery's report, remember.

You also remember a chap down here - man by the name of Brenton Tarrant, an Australian. You should too. He created the biggest act of terrorism on Australasian soil.

What should we do about him? Should we demand Tarrant and the White Nationalists renounce their evil verses too?

When did we annex NZ, Paki? Have more shite sandwiches while thinking about that.

If there was anywhere near proportional response to Islamic terrorism across the globe Islamic immigration would be banned into every country and existing Muslim populations would be under the heel until they weed out their jihadist.

But we pretend that Islam is peaceful and that it's only thee 'tiny minority'. Everybody is lying about Islam - Muslims, the governments, the media. Still, most people SEE what Islam is about what its fruits are. Only 25% of Australians oppose curbs on Islamic immigration.

Oh, you wouldn't know this, dear boy, being a stool-eating Slovenian and everything. But we call Australia and New Zealand Australasia - in honour of our Asian heritage, you see.

What connection do we have? Well, just that we fight in all the same wars - oh, and that silly old Brenton Tarrant is an Australian.

Correlation not causation, innit.

Gweggy is the Slovenian stool, Paki. We don't call Australia Australasia.   You are wrong every time you open your false, crappy mouth, Paki. You are too deformed to utter anything honest and true.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1716 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 12:01am

Frank wrote on Jun 10th, 2019 at 9:04pm:

Chop chop.

Cases or REPORTED cases, Paki fappin' Bozo?   Islam is sexual repression, perversion and abuse central - Mohammedanism, in a nutshell. It is also shut the bugger up central.

Fap what your right hand possesses, Paki, like Mohammed taught you.

I'll go easy on you, dear boy. It is the Queen's birthday and everything.

How many Muslim institutions were stitched up in the Royal Commission into child sex abuse?

How many Grand Muftis are currently doing 4 year stretches for kiddy fiddling?

Tell me that, old boy, or get back in your iron lung for good.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1717 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:19pm

Scores of underage Muslim girls are married off to older men. Many are forced to join polygamous marriages. Worse still, some women within the Islamic faith are forced to endure genital mutilation. Some Middle Eastern groups find this practice culturally acceptable – it is even commonplace in some communities.

It is also illegal to take a child out of Australia to have the procedure.
Yet, genital mutilation is happening in our country.

In fact, instances of genital mutilation in Australia have doubled in the past year.

According to the ABC’s analysis of ABS and UNICEF data: “around 5,640 girls under the age of 15 may be in danger, and 1,100 girls are born every year to women who may have had FGM. This means that three girls a day are born in Australia who are at high risk of being subjected to FGM.”

A recent report conducted by researchers at the Australian Paediatric Surveillance Unit at Westmead Children’s Hospital in Sydney found evidence of children as young as five months old enduring genital mutilation procedures.

Why hasn’t The Royal Commission investigated forced child marriage within the Muslim community?

Child welfare agencies have received 70 calls for help in the last two years.

Girls in Australia as young as nine have been sent overseas and forced to marry Muslim men.

The Australian Federal Police have investigated 69 complaints of child marriage in the last year alone.

The problem is exacerbated in the west for the Authorities, as the muzzies all accept it as part and parcel of their cultue.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1718 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 2:49pm

I see. You've quoted a rant and a petition.

Quote:
Any child sexual abuse with the involvement or approval of an Islamic cleric would pass as institutional abuse.

Therefore the Royal Commission may investigate victim stories of underage child sex, forced child marriages, and genital mutilation of girls under 18.

So why hasn’t the Royal Commission done anything about this?

I have contacted the Commission personally and asked what is happening.

I will publish their response as soon as I have it.

UPDATE: 6th April 2017

As a result of ongoing media attention, a petition on Change.org has been made by a concerned citizen.

The Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sex Abuse has finished, Moses. I don't think any Musel organisations were fingered, just the usual Catholics and Anglicans and Salvation Army regulars.

So I'll ask you again. What are you basing your argument on that the Muselman and the Curry have more child sex abuse than Whitey?

You've found all these "estimates", but no record of convictions. I have no doubt child sex abuse goes on in India and Arabia, but we also know it is rife in the West.

Now given the availability of data in this area, I'd think it would be easy to provide a comparison of charges or convictions. You've searched, but you haven't provided us with any results.

So I'm curious. What are you trying to hide here?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1719 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:30pm

Sure they're estimates we all know that, as the abuse in question is accepted by the muslims as part and parcel of their way of life.

So some kid gets' married off, has her clit cut out, it isn't reported as the family fully support this type of thing.

However it does state that the A.F.P. investigated 69 complaints of child marriage, child welfare agencies have received 70 calls for help, Westmeade childrens' hospital found evidence that babies as young as 5 months old had been subjected to F.G.M.

U.N.I.C.E.F. lists societies that are Indian, sub Saharan African and islamic as being the ones who are at the top of their enquiries.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1720 - Jun 11th, 2019 at 8:12pm

moses wrote on Jun 11th, 2019 at 3:30pm:
Sure they're estimates we all know that, as the abuse in question is accepted by the muslims as part and parcel of their way of life.

So some kid gets' married off, has her clit cut out, it isn't reported as the family fully support this type of thing.

However it does state that the A.F.P. investigated 69 complaints of child marriage, child welfare agencies have received 70 calls for help, Westmeade childrens' hospital found evidence that babies as young as 5 months old had been subjected to F.G.M.

U.N.I.C.E.F. lists societies that are Indian, sub Saharan African and islamic as being the ones who are at the top of their enquiries.

Great. Can you show us your UNICEF report?

Can you show us how many of those 69 or 70 reports to the AFP and Child Protection agencies were substantiated?

Cheers.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1721 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:10pm

No I can't find any figures which reveal the actual numbers.

Doesn't surprise me as under the stupidity of political correctness, people bend over backwards to hide the truth about such things.

However the very fact that the following websites all paint a picture of massive child sexual abuse in the non western section of the globe, is substantiation of my statements that Indian, islamic and sub Saharan African societies have a huge problem with child sexual abuse.

Shocking reality for Australia’s victims of forced marriage

New figures show children as young as six are being forced into marriage in Australia, but what’s missing from the report is even more shocking.

Children as young as six years old are being forced into child marriage in Australia, and more than 100 cases of forced child marriage are currently being investigated by the Australian Federal Police, new figures reveal.

The data, obtained under Freedom of Information laws by Seven News, shows that since January 2017, 171 cases of forced child marriage have been investigated by the AFP.

Some of the children who have been forced to marry are as young as six and seven years old.

Well nothing about Australian culture there.

Some 650 million girls and women around the world today have been married as children, and over 200 million girls and women in more than 30 countries have undergone FGM.

650 million girls sexually abused, no mention of our fair land Australia

UNICEF, in partnership with UNFPA, works to tackle female genital mutilation through interventions in 17 countries: Burkina Faso, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Senegal, Sudan, Somalia, Uganda and Yemen.

I'm blowed if I can see Australia any where there either.

In 2016, UNICEF, together with UNFPA, launched a global programme to tackle child marriage in 12 of the most high-prevalence or high-burden countries: Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, India, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Sierra Leone, Uganda, Yemen and Zambia.

Same again  nothing about the land of the Southern Cross

So we all know it's happening, but the mindset of victims family is the biggest hurdle as it's all an integral part of their culture and religion.

I'm confident that truth will eventually win the day and the people will finally start thinking for themselves and rise up against the depravity of their religion and culture.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1722 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 9:50pm

Quote:
No I can't find any figures which reveal the actual numbers.

Good admitting, Moses. Do you want to revise your previous statistical claim, or would you prefer to muddy the waters for a bit? I'm happy to do both, dear.

Scientific, innit. Superior culture.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1723 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:04pm

I'm quiet happy to go along with the U.N.I.C.E.F. and other people all telling us that it is a massive problem the world has, with the way Indians , Packies, sub Saharan Africans, islamists all treat their little kids as a matter of course.

I'm opposed to it being all perfectly legal in the backward societies mentioned above.

While you support it by trying to tell us that the depravities of pedophiles  in our fair land are a much bigger problem.

It most certainly was a problem in the past, but it has always been illegal, in our country, the said child molesters were all snivelling lying law breakers, people who should be in a chain gang working for their keep (I don't believe in the death penalty as one mistaken case is not worth the risk)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1724 - Jun 12th, 2019 at 10:11pm

UNICEF doesn't provide any data or comparison. What, exactly, are you saying is the problem?

If you don't mind me saying, Moses, you don't sound too happy to me. You always sound cranky.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 145
Send Topic Print