Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 145
Send Topic Print
This day in the Muzlim War against everyone (Read 193065 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This day in the Muzlim War against everyone
Reply #165 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 11:26pm

A straight answer.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #166 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:44pm

In 7 days February 24, 2018 - March 02, 2018 there were:  Attacks 46  Killed 171  Injured 307  Suicide Blasts 9  Countries 14

Still the sick muslims and their apologists bend over backwards to hide from the one solution to this:

A thorough inquiry into the teachings of islam which engender this depravity.

It's nauseating to think that muslims and their apologists prefer this bloodshed to simply questioning the qur'an.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #167 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:37pm

moses wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:44pm:
In 7 days February 24, 2018 - March 02, 2018 there were:  Attacks 46  Killed 171  Injured 307  Suicide Blasts 9  Countries 14

Still the sick muslims and their apologists bend over backwards to hide from the one solution to this:

It's nauseating to think that muslims and their apologists prefer this bloodshed to simply questioning the qur'an.

I agree with your sentiments, however, as I have said elsewhere, the only thing that Muzlims need to do, is stop committing atrocities. They are welcome to keep their ignorance and superstition.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #168 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 4:40pm

Every day in the Khoranic Kalendar is a celebration day when it is the done thing to kill Infidels and anyone else you happen not to like at any given moment.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #169 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 7:07pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:37pm:

I agree with your sentiments, however, as I have said elsewhere, the only thing that Muzlims need to do, is stop committing atrocities. They are welcome to keep their ignorance and superstition.

Their 'superstition' is that as Muslims, violence is ordained for them, even though they detest it.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #170 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 8:01pm

freediver wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 10:23pm:
I quoted the relevant parts without changing the meaning Brian. It still says and means exactly what it says.

Yet it says a lot more, now doesn't it, FD?   Why do you lie?  Is it because of your Islamophobia?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Quote:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
Quote:
But why did you include the new testament verses? Neither one of them are instructions to followers.

Because they are often quoted by Christian Terrorists to justify their Terrorism, FD.    Roll Eyes

Crap. Who has cited Luke 19:27? And does this not indicate to you the lack of direct support for terrorism in the NT, if that is what they have to go with?

Christian Terrorists, FD.   

Let's try again for a straight answer eh Brian? Lest people think you can't help but lie every time you post.

Who has cited Luke 19:27 to justify terrorism?

[/quote]

You do appear illiterate, FD.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Who has cited the Q'ranic verses to justify Terrorism, FD?

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 8:01pm:
I quoted the relevant parts without changing the meaning Brian. It still says and means exactly what it says.

Yet it says a lot more, now doesn't it, FD?   Why do you lie?  Is it because of your Islamophobia?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
Quote:
But why did you include the new testament verses? Neither one of them are instructions to followers.

Because they are often quoted by Christian Terrorists to justify their Terrorism, FD.    Roll Eyes

Crap. Who has cited Luke 19:27? And does this not indicate to you the lack of direct support for terrorism in the NT, if that is what they have to go with?

Let's try again for a straight answer eh Brian? Lest people think you can't help but lie every time you post.

[/quote]
Bwu an is caught out again. You worm.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #172 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:14pm

March 6th

Iraq. Muzlim fanatics make chemical attack. 4 killed 25 disfigured.
Kirkuk. Muzlim fanatics murder 8.

Nigeria. Al Q. followers of Mohamed kill 5.

Aleppo Syria. IS murder 14.

Nigeria. Boko muzlims kill 58 and injure 139.

Baghdad. Muzlims turn on each other 18 killed and 58+ injured, but they did it for Allah, so they think its all right.

Afghanistan. The faithful kill 12 and injure 5.

Baghdad. Suicide zombie kill54 and injures 130+

Iraq. Suicide zombie kills 114 and injures 147.

Thailand. Muzlim gunmen murder Buddhist Monk.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #173 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 8:01pm:

Quote:
Quote:

Can you name these Christian terrorists Brian? If they do it often, it should not be that difficult for you. Or are you lying again? Perhaps even Christian terrorists are more honest about the Bible than you are.

Also, can you explain your logic regarding the Quran? How do all those other demands that the Quran places on Muslims to commit acts of violence change the repeated instruction to fight until Islam is the only religion?

And why are those verses OK to you, but not the NT ones?

Are you just resorting to ever more absurd hypocrisy because you crave the attention?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #174 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:10pm

freediver wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 7:07pm:
issuevoter wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:37pm:

Their 'superstition' is that as Muslims, violence is ordained for them, even though they detest it.

So where's your Bible quotes?

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #175 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:14am

Islam all about peace after all, isn't that right Gandalf?

In December 2017, four imams -- at mosques in North Carolina, New Jersey and Texas -- called for killing Jews. Two of the imams quoted from a hadith that says:

"The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him".

Two other imams, respectively, asked Allah "to destroy the Zionists and their allies, and those who assist them" and "to wreak vengeance upon the plundering oppressors".

Prior to these December calls, in July 2017, two imams in California (Riverside and Davis) also called for killing Jews. One imam quoted the hadith above. He later apologized, claiming that "The last thing that I would do is intentionally hurt anyone, Muslim, Jewish or otherwise. It is not in my heart".
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11987/us-mosques-muslims-incitement

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #176 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 2:56pm

March 7th.

India. Muzlims plant pipe bomb on train maiming 8 passengers.

Tunisia. muzlim fanatics kill 7 soldiers and 10 members of the public.

Nigeria. Boko suicide zombies kill 58 and injure 139.

Russia. Jamat suicide female zombie kills 5.

Thailand. Muzlims murder 7 injure 12.

China. Muzlims set off bomb killing 2 and injuring 6.

India. Lashkar Muzlims kill 28 and injure101.

Thailand
Muzlim men dress as women with veils to get close to remote police station. They kill two. Face coverings should be illegal in public places.

Manila, Philippines. Muzlims kill 116 passengers on ferry.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #177 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:50pm

That's Thailand for you.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #178 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 1:12pm

In just three days muslims accounted for 26 dead and 57 injured, all so they could claim aliens with big tits and an abundance of little boys in the wide blue wonder.

2018.03.07  Afghanistan  Jalalabad A suicide bomber takes out a religious rival. 2018.03.07  Bangladesh  Jaleshwar Militant Muslims strangle a Hindu priest and loot his house. 2018.03.07  Pakistan  Quetta Sunni gunmen fire on a Shiite mosque, killing a guard. 2018.03.06  Syria  Jaramana Three civilians lose their lives in a targeted attack by Sunni terrorists. 2018.03.06  Syria  al-Bab A suicide car bomber takes out a bystander. 2018.03.06  Nigeria  Dikwa Four loggers collecting wood are obliterated by Boko Haram shrapnel. 2018.03.06  Nigeria  Gamboru Three civilians are slaughtered in their own village by Islamists. 2018.03.06  Iraq  Baghdad Muslim 'insurgents' shoot a traffic cop to death. 2018.03.06  Afghanistan  Nangarhar Two people are blown to bits when fundamentalist bombers target an oil tanker. 2018.03.06  Iraq  Baghdad A shopper is disintegrated by a Religion of Peace bomb blast outside a store. 2018.03.05  Syria  Idlib A Hayat Tahrir al-Sham attack produces one dead civilian. 2018.03.05  Nigeria  Muna Dalti A suicide bomber on a bicycle pedals his way to paradise, taking three others with him. 2018.03.05  Nigeria  Gero Three students are slaughtered by Allah Miyetti.

1400 years of islamic theology has put muslims at the very top of the worlds most wanted terrorist organizations. All to please the reinvented moon god allah. 

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #179 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 4:11pm

March 8th.

Afghanistan. Muzlim fanatics, trying to re-establish total control over the people, make complex attack on hospital killing 100+ and injuring 63+

Somalia. Alsabob suicide zombie kills 4. Number of injured not recorded.

Bangladesh. Islami Chatra kill 1 and injure 3.

Pakistan. Car bomb kills 25 and injures 131+

Pak. 3 religious zombies kill 72+ and injure 190+

Iraq.  Koran soaked suicide zombie kills 28 and injures 57.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 145
Send Topic Print