Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Internal warfare in One Nation (Read 5167 times)
Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Internal warfare in One Nation
Reply #60 - Jan 24th, 2018 at 9:51pm

You are a goner Aussie face it....

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jan 28th, 2018 at 8:32pm

Pauline for president.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 7:56am

LOL

have you ever met pauline scoot?
Nope...
are you clueless about her personality....?
yep.

do try to stick to things you actually know about.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #63 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 7:21pm

I once, many years ago, had dinner with Pauline Hanson.   Her personality was that of a typical Aussie small-business woman.   Ill-educated, ignorant and quite foolish.    I have a signed copy of her hagiography somewhere.   Does anybody want to buy it?

Then we had "The Truth".   So, where is our Cyborg, Lesbian, half-Asian female President?   Mmmm...    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #64 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:05pm

salad in wrote on Jan 24th, 2018 at 1:21pm:
Bam wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 3:36pm:
Pauline Hanson wants High Court to give Fraser Anning the boot from Parliament

Senator Hanson's argument would be unorthodox because the constitution says anyone who is an undischarged bankrupt is ineligible, but Senator Anning has never been declared bankrupt.

That is where her attempt to have the blighter turfed out will fail.

What is telling is the fact ON help these people get elected and then they ditch the party at the first opportunity....Either ON has to choose better candidates or change what ever is dividing their party....I have seen fish and chip shops run better than ON!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #65 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 7:21pm:
I once, many years ago, had dinner with Pauline Hanson.   Her personality was that of a typical Aussie small-business woman.   Ill-educated, ignorant and quite foolish.    I have a signed copy of her hagiography somewhere.   Does anybody want to buy it?

Then we had "The Truth".   So, where is our Cyborg, Lesbian, half-Asian female President?   Mmmm...    Roll Eyes

Rest the book on toilet lid for one of those moments you get caught short with the loo paper

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #66 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:41pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:05pm:

Senator Hanson's argument would be unorthodox because the constitution says anyone who is an undischarged bankrupt is ineligible, but Senator Anning has never been declared bankrupt.

What is telling is the fact ON help these people get elected and then they ditch the party at the first opportunity....Either ON has to choose better candidates or change what ever is dividing their party....I have seen fish and chip shops run better than ON!!!

The predicted 12 seats to ON in QLD is still like nuclear fallout , only fell 11 short

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #67 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Oh yeah, but you are such a superior exception bwian... Dr of Divinity and all that...

wassup still jealous? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Still lying about "The Truth" I see...  you pathetic individual.  She never wrote it did she bwian.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #68 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:59pm

Its time wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:41pm:

The predicted 12 seats to ON in QLD is still like nuclear fallout , only fell 11 short

She really is a stupid ignorant bitch....So much for her loving Australia???

Quote:
Former One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson, who made her political name railing against immigrants, says she is emigrating to Britain because there are no more opportunities for her in Australia.

In an interview with Woman's Day, the divisive former federal MP revealed her plans to sell her south-east Queensland property and leave Australia.

"I'm going to be away indefinitely. It's pretty much goodbye forever," she said in the interview.

"I've really had enough. I want peace in my life. I want contentment and that's what I'm aiming for."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-02-15/goodbye-forever-as-hanson-moves-to-uk/3316...

It is not just Asians and Muslims Pauline Hanson hates....She is racist against anyone who is an immigrant....Her rally against Muslims is the latest way for her to remain relevant and appeal to the lowest form of populism!!!

Quote:
PAULINE Hanson has abandoned plans to move to Britain, after discovering it's not the racially pure utopia she was hoping for.
After returning a fortnight ago from an extended holiday in Europe, the former One Nation leader has reportedly said she's back in Australia for good and considering yet another return to politics.

"I love England but so many people want to leave there because it's overrun with immigrants and refugees," Ms Hanson said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/uk-too-full-of-immigrants-says-pauline-hanson...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:05pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:59pm:

Quote:
Former One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson, who made her political name railing against immigrants, says she is emigrating to Britain because there are no more opportunities for her in Australia.

In an interview with Woman's Day, the divisive former federal MP revealed her plans to sell her south-east Queensland property and leave Australia.

"I'm going to be away indefinitely. It's pretty much goodbye forever," she said in the interview.

"I've really had enough. I want peace in my life. I want contentment and that's what I'm aiming for."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-02-15/goodbye-forever-as-hanson-moves-to-uk/3316...

It is not just Asians and Muslims Pauline Hanson hates....She is racist against anyone who is an immigrant....Her rally against Muslims is the latest way for her to remain relevant and appeal to the lowest form of populism!!!

Quote:
PAULINE Hanson has abandoned plans to move to Britain, after discovering it's not the racially pure utopia she was hoping for.
After returning a fortnight ago from an extended holiday in Europe, the former One Nation leader has reportedly said she's back in Australia for good and considering yet another return to politics.

"I love England but so many people want to leave there because it's overrun with immigrants and refugees," Ms Hanson said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/uk-too-full-of-immigrants-says-pauline-hanson...

Oh dear...  wassup Phil nothing current for you to post?

Nothing truthful for you to say? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #70 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:10pm

Grendel wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Quote:

Quote:

What's wrong dickhead....Don't like me pointing out what a stupid racist bitch Pauline Hanson is....She was moving to England forever....Another lie you cannot defend but will try to deflect....What a looser!!!

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #71 - Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Kevin jumps in and defends Whitney

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #72 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 7:13am

philperth2010 wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:10pm:
Grendel wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 9:05pm:

Quote:

Quote:

What's wrong dickhead....Don't like me pointing out what a stupid racist bitch Pauline Hanson is....She was moving to England forever....Another lie you cannot defend but will try to deflect....What a looser!!!

Grin Grin Grin

Well come on Phil so far you've posted nothing to support your lies and just ignorant bias.  Your obsessive bias is almost as stupid as bwians.
lets see a list of all those racist things she believes and says...

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #73 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:32pm

Its time wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:39pm:

Rest the book on toilet lid for one of those moments you get caught short with the loo paper

No, her hagiography is too valuable to waste like that.  One day, it will be worth a lot of money as a memento of her mad tilt at the windmills.   Anyway, the paper is cheap and scratchy - rather like her, personally.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #74 - Jan 30th, 2018 at 3:14pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 30th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Its time wrote on Jan 29th, 2018 at 8:39pm:

No, her hagiography is too valuable to waste like that.  One day, it will be worth a lot of money as a memento of her mad tilt at the windmills.   Anyway, the paper is cheap and scratchy - rather like her, personally.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Come on bwian...  just admit it, tell the truth for a change.
She never wrote it.
It was written by some fruitcake from SA using her celebrity to get sales. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print