Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Idiotic NSW Gov't (Read 773 times)
salad in
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Idiotic NSW Gov't
Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:38am

The road toll involving crashes, death and carnage has the responsible NSW Gov't ministers putting on their serious and concerned masks. How can they be taken seriously when journo Janet Fife-Yeomens tells us today that the NSW Gov't has quietly slashed penalties for motorists who drive while disqualified. #

It's like I keep saying....we have filth and turds representing us.

#story behind paywall. Read it on page one and then on page four.

The ALP, the progressive party, the party of ideas, the workers' friend, is the only Australian political party to roast four young Australians in roof cavities. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

IP Logged

Armchair_Politician
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Idiotic NSW Gov't
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 9:20am

Government isn't responsible for the road death toll. It's idiots who are impatient, take risks, use drugs/alcohol and ignore fatigue who are responsible. I've driven from Melbourne to Grafton and back these holidays and the roads and newly opened upgrades are fantastic. Nothing wrong with roads. It's driver attitudes that needs fixing!

Scott Morrison DID wipe the floor with Bull Shitten!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 5:28pm

Armchair_Politician wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 9:20am:
Government isn't responsible for the road death toll. It's idiots who are impatient, take risks, use drugs/alcohol and ignore fatigue who are responsible. I've driven from Melbourne to Grafton and back these holidays and the roads and newly opened upgrades are fantastic. Nothing wrong with roads. It's driver attitudes that needs fixing!

Your bias problem is obvious. If it was a Labor government doing this, you would blame Labor so fast that your keyboard would smoke. Don't lie, I've seen your posting history.

The NSW Government reduced penalties for driving while disqualified. Do you really think they cannot take any blame for the consequences?

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2018 at 8:01am

It's all the unions' fault for wrecking the country with their obscene demands.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print