Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
TRUMP’S MUELLER NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE (Read 1241 times)
AiA
Gold Member

TRUMP’S MUELLER NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE
Jan 18th, 2018 at 3:10am

Steve Bannon is expected to cooperate with the special prosecutor, who is drawing closer to the president’s inner circle.

Quote:
On Tuesday morning, the White House received some welcome news: Steve Bannon, the president’s chief-strategist-turned-arch-frenemy, was refusing to answer questions posed by the House Intelligence Committee regarding the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, claiming a bizarre form of executive privilege and uniting the committee, which has been plagued by partisan infighting, in collective irritation. But the reprieve was short lived: lawmakers answered Bannon’s silence with a subpoena, and though they concluded his hearing after more than 10 hours, they reportedly expect him to reappear before the committee “soon.” At his subsequent hearing, Texas Congressman Mike Conaway told Politico, “We’re going to get answers from Mr. Bannon.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/donald-trump-robert-mueller-steve-bannon...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: TRUMP’S MUELLER NIGHTMARE IS COMING TRUE
Reply #1 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:15am

Bannon could bury Trump. And trump, being the imbecile that he is, is alienating him.

could be fun.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:45am

AiA wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 3:10am:
Steve Bannon is expected to cooperate with the special prosecutor, who is drawing closer to the president’s inner circle.

Quote:
On Tuesday morning, the White House received some welcome news: Steve Bannon, the president’s chief-strategist-turned-arch-frenemy, was refusing to answer questions posed by the House Intelligence Committee regarding the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, claiming a bizarre form of executive privilege and uniting the committee, which has been plagued by partisan infighting, in collective irritation. But the reprieve was short lived: lawmakers answered Bannon’s silence with a subpoena, and though they concluded his hearing after more than 10 hours, they reportedly expect him to reappear before the committee “soon.” At his subsequent hearing, Texas Congressman Mike Conaway told Politico, “We’re going to get answers from Mr. Bannon.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/donald-trump-robert-mueller-steve-bannon...

Hmmmmm.....they been at it for over a year now, one would expect more than meager attempts to 'crack his inner circle'.....

Or has President Trump been using a simple maneuver all along....take your closest, & most respected, & make agreements with them....to use them as sort of hostile insiders.....

Now, cut them lose as if there were a fallout (which is just part of this pre-planned grand plan).

Then the newly established disgruntled outsider would actually be an excellent insider privy to all the internals of the investigation, with the ability to plant information into the minds of the investigators that would cause them to chase their own tails.

It's a common business practice in the USA to "plant" friendlies within the ranks of the opposition....Bannon may very well been the one to come up with the plan himself.....     Wink

Gotta love the American Politics Game......especially when it's being played by a Grand Master of Business Tactics. Though they are similar, the Left won't be able to keep up until they have already been beaten.....

Most here wouldn't have a clue of how this 'game' is being played......so, watch & learn....
Wink Grin  Grin  Grin

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:49am

You do inverstigations arent like Law and Order or CSI? They aren't done in an hour.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #4 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:57am

Grin  ...   ...............   ...    Grin

Grin Grin  You ignorant dolt.....you're being ignored, & I couldn't care what manure your shovelin' out yer stables DonkeyBoy.....you're invisible to me!!  Grin Grin Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #5 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:59am

You can go back to felching furry animals.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 8:24am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 10:49am:
You do inverstigations arent like Law and Order or CSI? They aren't done in an hour.

I dont think he and the rest of the trumptards are aware that investigations take a long time. Just like how DNA results dont come back in 15mins, investigations arent complete over a lunch hour.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 8:28am

Panther couldn't possibly realize the Watergate investigation lasted 2+years - he's just too dumb.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 8:39am

AiA wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 8:28am:

Panther couldn't possibly realize the Watergate investigation lasted 2+years - he's just too dumb.

well of course he is dumb. HAve you heard a single trumptard that wasnt?  Their speciality is ignorance laced with stupidity.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 8:57am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:15am:
Bannon could bury Trump. And trump, being the imbecile that he is, is alienating him.

could be fun.

Bannon knows bugger all about Trump. He wasn't in on the Russia meetings. He's not in on Trump's money. All Bannon had was Trump's ear.

This is family business. The key to getting Trump is Kushner.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #10 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:26am

I watched it unfold, & I saw most of the hearings.....minute to minute, what drama.......little over 3 years if memory serves me right.

They had Nixon boxed, & he wasn't getting out......Walter  Cronkite....now he was truly a legitimate journalist, & his narration ..  superb!

As we all know Nixon resigned instead of being fully Impeached, & later....his hand picked replacement, President Gerald Ford, fully pardoned Nixon, giving him full rights & privileges as any retired President would receive.

The Trump/Russians Theory, & Watergate are like comparing Hot Cross Buns to Apples....... 

They had Nixon from day one..... those mysterious tapes.... the money trail.... Leon Jaworski was very good,  & unlike Mueller, Jaworski didn't have any conflict of interests..... it still took them all that time even though they had almost all the 'hard' bona fide evidence since day one.

It ain't easy impeaching a duly elected President.........even a guilty one like Nixon was.....all that time & Nixon was never tried in the Senate, nor removed from office....They said they had the votes, but no one will ever know....
« Last Edit: Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:31am by Panther »  

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:31am

Panther wrote on Jan 22nd, 2018 at 10:26am:

I watched it unfold, & I saw most of the hearings.....minute to minute, what drama.......little over 3 years if memory serves me right.

They had Nixon boxed, & he wasn't getting out......Walter  Cronkite....now he was truly a legitimate journalist, & his narration ..  superb!

As we all know Nixon resigned instead of being fully Impeached, & later....his hand picked replacement, President Gerald Ford, fully pardoned Nixon, giving him full rights & privileges as any retired President would receive.

The Trump/Russians Theory, & Watergate are like comparing Hot Cross Buns to Apples....... 

They had Nixon from day one..... those mysterious tapes.... the money trail.... Leon Jaworski was very good,  & it still took them all that time even though they had almost all the 'hard' bona fide evidence since day one. It ain't easy impeaching a duly elected President.........all that & Nixon was never tried in the Senate, & never removed from office....They said they had the votes, but no one will ever know....

funy how you know about watergate and yet fail to see the parallels. BOTH were  breakins to the DNC. BOTH are about the coverup rather than the crime and then there is the years of Trumps financial crimes.

Trump is going down hard.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #12 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 11:03am

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 23rd, 2018 at 5:20am

Reports today that up to 85% of FISA's were illegals obtained ...

including the one to spy on Trump and his team...

the Mueller witch hunt is about to go down... and lets face it...

he hasn't found one thing anyways..

what a loser...  Roll Eyes

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 23rd, 2018 at 8:52am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 5:20am:
Reports today that up to 85% of FISA's were illegals obtained ...

including the one to spy on Trump and his team...

the Mueller witch hunt is about to go down... and lets face it...

he hasn't found one thing anyways..

what a loser...  Roll Eyes

Maybe mueller is making it look like he's looking into all the  trump accusations....but the eyes in the back of his head are staring at something completely different and unsuspecting.  Wink
Maybe.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print