Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print
More of the same from the usual suspects (Read 16927 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: More of the same from the usual suspects
Reply #150 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:01pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:37am:
Gnads wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 11:35am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 7:46am:
The question still remains.

Why do apologist, sympathiser, sycophant, traitors to the human race, troll the web looking for anything that puts Muslim people in a bad light?

Is that the same as islamist apologists, sympathisers, sycophant, traitors to themselves & their own race, troll the web looking for anything that puts non muslim people in a bad light?

I'm curious.

No need to trawl the internet looking for negative things about non-Muslim people - it's up in blazing lights every damned day ...

Yeah you trawled it up.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #151 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:01pm

Why do apologist, sympathiser, sycophant, traitors to the human race, troll the web looking for anything that puts Muslim people in a bad light?

Is that the same as islamist apologists, sympathisers, sycophant, traitors to themselves & their own race, troll the web looking for anything that puts non muslim people in a bad light?

I'm curious.

No need to trawl the internet looking for negative things about non-Muslim people - it's up in blazing lights every damned day ...

Yeah you trawled it up.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #152 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:01pm

I'm curious.

Yeah you trawled it up.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #153 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 12:12pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:45pm:
Thirteen kids?  No wonder they call him 'Dick' Turpin.......

"They said "God called on them" to have as many children as they did".

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #154 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:28pm

It's not about how Muslims behave, it's about how they behave when they emmigrate to Non-Muslim countries.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #155 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:28pm:
It's not about how Muslims behave, it's about how they behave when they emmigrate to Non-Muslim countries.

All the ones I've met here in Australia behave very well.

I live in one of the most multicultural suburbs in the most multicultural state in the country, and the majority of trouble here is caused by white Australians or Irish immigrants.

I've never, ever seen a Muslim start a fight at the local pub, and I've never heard of any Muslims stealing cars, damaging property, or assaulting people in this suburb.

It's almost always white Australians or Irishmen.

And as far as drugs go: http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/backpackers-issue-public-...

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #156 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 4:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:28am:

No need to trawl the internet looking for negative things about Islamites - it's up in blazing lights every damned day...

You - on the other hand - find it necessary to dredge up some crazy from Amurika and try to create an anti-Christian sledge out of it.

One day, perhaps one day.
They will grow up and actually move away from their keyboard and pseudonyms and go out in the real world.

Perhaps even, dare I say it, speak to someone.😲

But I'll give you best odds, that they are total cowards who would no more say what they say to a person's face, than fly unaided.
They generally put their head down and mumble under their breath, until they get home and scream out all the insults and comebacks they woukd love to have the guts to say out loud.

I know how it works, I have seen these people before.
They are not worth the effort.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #157 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 4:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 1:37pm:

All the ones I've met here in Australia behave very well.

I live in one of the most multicultural suburbs in the most multicultural state in the country, and the majority of trouble here is caused by white Australians or Irish immigrants.

I've never, ever seen a Muslim start a fight at the local pub, and I've never heard of any Muslims stealing cars, damaging property, or assaulting people in this suburb.

It's almost always white Australians or Irishmen.

And as far as drugs go: http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/backpackers-issue-public-...

O.M.G

What a total load of absolute crap.

Wake up you idiooot

No one believes anything you say, because it's all shite.

If you love the muzzos sooooooo much

Why don't you go to a muzzo country and live there?

I DARE YOU, YOU COWARD

GO ON, GO AND LIVE WITH THESE WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL PEOPLE IN THEIR NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, I DARE YOU.

But we all know that you have never met a muzzo, have never been outside your mother's back room and have absolutely zero experience of the real world.

Sad little troll.

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #158 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 5:43pm

Is Gregg still spouting his most multicultural state bullshit? Some facts for the dickhead from the ABS QuickStats2016, Western Australia.

He wishes he had diversity. He is swimming in a sea of English speaking, English or European origin.  Gregg is as usual full of poo.

Ancestry

English 25.0
Australian 23.3
Irish  7.6
Scottish 6.4
Italian 3.2
The most common ancestries in Western Australia were English 27.9%, Australian 22.8%, Irish 6.7%, Scottish 6.4% and Italian 3.7%.

Country of Birth

Australia      66.7
Other top responses            
England      3.9
New Zealand 2.2
India 1.9
South Africa      0.7
Philippines      1.0

In Western Australia, 60.3% of people were born in Australia. The most common countries of birth were England 7.8%, New Zealand 3.2%, India 2.0%, South Africa 1.7% and Philippines 1.2%.

Religious affiliation

No Religion, 29.6
Catholic 22.6
Anglican 13.3
Not stated 9.6
Christian, nfd 2.6
The most common responses for religion in Western Australia were No Religion, so described 32.5%, Catholic 21.4%, Anglican 14.3%, Not stated 10.3% and Christian, nfd 3.4%. In Western Australia, Christianity was the largest religious group reported overall (55.5%) (this figure excludes not stated responses).

Languages other than English.

Mandarin 2.5
Italian 1.2
Vietnamese 1.2
Cantonese 1.2
Tagalog 0.5

In Western Australia, 75.2% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Mandarin 1.9%, Italian 1.2%, Vietnamese 0.8%, Cantonese 0.8% and Tagalog 0.6%.

http://www.censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/5?opendocument

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #159 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:55pm

What?  Like all the other, previous migrant groups who migrated?   I mean, they are overwhelmingly well behaved, moderate in their views, law-abiding and well assimilated, Hammer.   Despite what you may believe or the MSM tells you.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #160 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 7:07pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 5:43pm:
Is Gregg still spouting his most multicultural state bullshit? Some facts for the dickhead from the ABS QuickStats2016, Western Australia.

He wishes he had diversity. He is swimming in a sea of English speaking, English or European origin.  Gregg is as usual full of poo.

Ancestry

English 25.0
Australian 23.3
Irish  7.6
Scottish 6.4
Italian 3.2
The most common ancestries in Western Australia were English 27.9%, Australian 22.8%, Irish 6.7%, Scottish 6.4% and Italian 3.7%.

Country of Birth

Australia      66.7
Other top responses            
England      3.9
New Zealand 2.2
India 1.9
South Africa      0.7
Philippines      1.0

In Western Australia, 60.3% of people were born in Australia. The most common countries of birth were England 7.8%, New Zealand 3.2%, India 2.0%, South Africa 1.7% and Philippines 1.2%.

Religious affiliation

No Religion, 29.6
Catholic 22.6
Anglican 13.3
Not stated 9.6
Christian, nfd 2.6
The most common responses for religion in Western Australia were No Religion, so described 32.5%, Catholic 21.4%, Anglican 14.3%, Not stated 10.3% and Christian, nfd 3.4%. In Western Australia, Christianity was the largest religious group reported overall (55.5%) (this figure excludes not stated responses).

Mandarin 2.5
Italian 1.2
Vietnamese 1.2
Cantonese 1.2
Tagalog 0.5

In Western Australia, 75.2% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Mandarin 1.9%, Italian 1.2%, Vietnamese 0.8%, Cantonese 0.8% and Tagalog 0.6%.

http://www.censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2016/quickstat/5?opendocument

No bullshit - just facts.

I live in one of the most multicultural suburbs in the most multicultural state in the country.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #161 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:13pm

Secret Wars wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 5:43pm:

Ancestry

English 25.0
Australian 23.3
Irish  7.6
Scottish 6.4
Italian 3.2

Country of Birth

Australia      66.7
Other top responses            
England      3.9
New Zealand 2.2
India 1.9
South Africa      0.7
Philippines      1.0

Religious affiliation

No Religion, 29.6
Catholic 22.6
Anglican 13.3
Not stated 9.6
Christian, nfd 2.6

Mandarin 2.5
Italian 1.2
Vietnamese 1.2
Cantonese 1.2
Tagalog 0.5

It can't help it.
It lives only to post stupid insane one line idiocy.

But hope lives eternal.
Perhaps one day it will move into the light.

That or the few synapses will finally die and it will truly be a vegetable

I HAVE A DREAM

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #162 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:39pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:55pm:

What?  Like all the other, previous migrant groups who migrated?   I mean, they are overwhelmingly well behaved, moderate in their views, law-abiding and well assimilated, Hammer.   Despite what you may believe or the MSM tells you.    Roll Eyes

Muslims are not like other immigrants.

There was no Greek or Italian aspiration for world-wide Greek or Italian domination. hey were Christians and Christianity has achieved a certain degree of ecumenism by the time they started to arricve.
Muslims do have an expressed desire for Islamic domination under an Ummah and sharia and have zero motivation to submit to non-Muslims or to be private about their Muslim identity. They wouldn't go around in hijabs and niqabs if Islam was something private and personal for them.

Greeks and Italians made concessions to their new country, Muslims do not because Islam doesn't let them. Islam is an imperialist ideology that wants to dominate rather than assimilate - unlike the cultures of previous immigrant groups. 

IP Logged

Bertie
Gold Member

Reply #163 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 7:07pm:
I live in one of the most multicultural suburbs in the most multicultural state in the country.

Multiculturalism doesn't mean that only minorities have a culture. The majority ALSO has a culture and it would be good and high time if the great variety of minorities reckoned with it and paid it the due respect it deserves for accommodating them.

There is NO multiculturalism without a dominant culture that allows it. Pay respect to it, bee thankful for it, give thanks for it.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #164 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 10:00pm

Bertie wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 7:07pm:

Multiculturalism doesn't mean that only minorities have a culture. The majority ALSO has a culture and it would be good and high time if the great variety of minorities reckoned with it and paid it the due respect it deserves for accommodating them.

There is NO multiculturalism without a dominant culture that allows it. Pay respect to it, bee thankful for it, give thanks for it.

you are arguing with the rusted on...   they listen to no one  and hear you not... they are the only ones with an opinion ....surly you have figured that out by now....

you are part of the great unwashed..

the dregs of society... maybe you didnt know thats what greg calls us...

so he only visits here to stir up the great unwashed   so he can rush back home and tell them what a good little boy he has been..

..pond slime as well... another name for us...  Grin Grin Grin

watch now for him to deny that..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16
Send Topic Print