Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print
More of the same from the usual suspects (Read 16784 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: More of the same from the usual suspects
Reply #15 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:51pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:42pm:
A disgusting crime, that nobody seems concerned about.

Let's tweak the story a bit.

"Thirteen siblings, ranging in age from 2 to 29, have been rescued by police in California from a house Mosque where some of them had been chained to beds, and their parents have been charged with torture, officials said."

"The children's parents, David Mohammed Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Yassmin Anna Turpin, 49, were arrested and each charged with nine counts of torture and 10 counts of child endangerment. They were ordered held on $US9 million bail, police said."

I remember when you were far less of an idiot mr pig, what's happened?
Is the horror of kids being tortured because people are freaking sick twisted loons so amusing to you that you wish to use them to support your moral equivalency argument?
Dik, no mercy for you dikhed, no mercy 4 u no more.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
"promote white supremacy"

Dear god, greggie - but you're given to exaggeration and hyperbole and occasional forays into insanity.... nobody here supports or promotes white supremacy - all they want is a quiet life undisturbed by idiots from offshore coming here with a host of problems and huge chips on their shoulders, and bringing with them the problems they are claiming to be fleeing.

Not wanting demonstrations in the streets threatening beheading, and crime waves and such is hardly promoting 'white supremacy'.

Once again the respect I held for you is under threat......i

respect to that.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
So, here we are again:

https://www.fairfaxstatic.com.au/content/dam/images/h/0/i/v/4/y/image.related.ar...

White people committing horrendous crimes.

This is, according to rightard "logic", irrefutable proof that all whites are criminals and all crime is committed by whites.

Fair enough.

I would question your logic due to the fact that I have not whitnessed folks on here blame middle eastern or afghan people so to speak. They do however hammer islam, but islam is not a race.
I for one do not trust islam. Just look at what is going on in Sweden, I don't trust american gov either. I am not religious.

Not my logic - rightard logic.

Muslim commits act of terrorism = all terrorists are Muslims, and all Muslims are terrorists.

Black man commits crime = all blacks are criminals, and all crime is committed by blacks.

This is the rightard way.

I don't believe that to be the case.
Most terrorist of today are islamic....there is no denying that. Anyone who does deny that must be looking at different stats and I welcome those stats to be displayed so all can see.

Black people....well they're just as bad as anyone when it comes to crime. All black people. I don't believe that is the case. There have been several threads on sudans in melbourne...and rightly so. They target innocent people. We can handle gangland shootings etc. But having a tribe of purple men incade your home at random is something this country hasn't had to deal with.....but not all sudans are like this.

Exaggerated.... yes. A lot of people like to exaggerate. That's the human way.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:26pm

"Thirteen siblings, ranging in age from 2 to 29, have been rescued by police in California from a house Mosque where some of them had been chained to beds, and their parents have been charged with torture, officials said."

"The children's parents, David Mohammed Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Yassmin Anna Turpin, 49, were arrested and each charged with nine counts of torture and 10 counts of child endangerment. They were ordered held on $US9 million bail, police said."

What a pitifully desperate individual you are.

A pointless exercise in name changing to try & make a pitiful point.

You seem less concerned about the crime & the children than you do trying to use this as an Islamic apologist.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm

The crime is appalling just as appalling  as the lack of condemnation of it here which I believe is what Peccary is alluding to.

Quote:

.....which translates to ~ "If you keep saying things I don't agree with, I won't like you any more and will not play with you at little lunch."

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:38pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
The crime is appalling just as appalling  as the lack of condemnation of it here which I believe is what Peccary is alluding to.

Quote:

.....which translates to ~ "If you keep saying things I don't agree with, I won't like you any more and will not play with you at little lunch."

You could translate it any way you wish .... but to me it means that whatever respect he had for Peccars opinions would diminish.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:44pm

'Honour' killings in Karachi shock Pakistan's largest city

Sune Engel Rasmussen in Karachi
27 Dec 2017 16.00 AEDT

The night Ghani Rehman was condemned to die, his father asked if they could share a last meal together. But Ghani excused himself, preferring to wait in his room. His sisters came to see him, and he gave them each a small token to remember him by: a plastic-wrapped mint drop.

The 18-year-old boy knew what was coming. Less than 24 hours earlier, the neighbour’s 15-year-old daughter Bakhtaja, with whom Ghani had tried to elope from Ali Brohi Goth, their poor neighbourhood of Karachi, had been tied down and electrocuted.

His father finished dinner, then returned. With the help of an uncle, he strapped his son to a rope bed, tying one arm and one leg to the frame with uncovered electrical wires.

Bakhtaja had endured 10 minutes of searing electrical jolts before she died. The boy took longer, and eventually the uncle stepped in and strangled him. The couple were buried in the dead of night.

In Pakistan, illegal so-called “honour” killings are a pandemic, and women its predominant victims. More Pakistani women are murdered at the hands of close family members for supposed immoral behaviour than Pakistani civilians are killed by terrorism.

Still, the murders in Ali Brohi Goth shocked Karachi, the country’s largest city. The sheer brutality was unusual, and while domestic violence is rife and “honour” killings do occur in the city, they are almost exclusively reported in rural areas where village councils run parallel judiciary systems.

“There are pockets in Karachi where tribal culture is being followed but we had no idea it was to this extent,” said Mahnaz Rahman, resident director of Auraf Foundation, a women’s rights group. Outside a secularised middle class, some communities are becoming more entrenched in their conservative values, she said.

The Human Rights Commission of Pakistan has reported an average of 650 “honour” killings annually over the past decade. But since most go unreported, the real number is likely to be much higher.

According to a police report, citing Bakhtaja’s uncle, the two teenagers had an “affair”, though it was unclear what that implied.

Ghani had a reputation as a hard-working, well-mannered boy who held two jobs. Men in the neighbourhood, where social customs keep women inside the house, didn’t know much about Bakhtaja. When asked if he could describe her, one relative said: “If I knew, I would be dead too.”

Ghani had tried several times to get permission to marry her, but was rebuffed. Eventually, the pair fled, with cash and jewellery she had stashed away.

They had made it to Hyderabad, three hours west, when Bakhtaja’s father called and said the families had agreed to the marriage and would let them return safely. It was a trick.

The fathers had, in fact, come to a settlement. Muhammad Afzal, Ghani’s father, had pledged to give Hikmat Khan, Bakhtaja’s father, two of his own daughters, a cow, and PKR 500,000 (£3,538) for the wedding. They meant to keep the agreement a secret.

But an older relative, Sirtaj Khan, got wind of the deal and exposed it to the community, insisting that the couple be put to death. Instead of braving the supposed public embarrassment, the fathers agreed with Khan to make an example of their children.

In Karachi, murders within the family, though rarely publicised, are becoming more common, said Zia Ur Rehman, a journalist with the News who broke the story.

“Immigrants bring their own culture, rules and other things with them when then they move to urban centres,” he said. “In Karachi, instead of going to regular courts, some tribal people adopt their own traditional way of justice.”

Bakhtaja and Ghani are buried 10 metres apart in the local cemetery, their graves dug between shrubs and covered with red cloth still not faded by the sun and dust. Ataullah, a gravedigger, said the bodies were charred from burns when they were lowered into the ground.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:32pm:

Indeed.

They won't condemn it, though.

They'll just dismiss it as "fake news".

White criminals get a free pass, no matter how bad their crimes may be.

Just look how they bend over backwards to defend white rapists.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:10pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:08pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:42pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
So, here we are again:

https://www.fairfaxstatic.com.au/content/dam/images/h/0/i/v/4/y/image.related.ar...

White people committing horrendous crimes.

This is, according to rightard "logic", irrefutable proof that all whites are criminals and all crime is committed by whites.

Fair enough.

I would question your logic due to the fact that I have not whitnessed folks on here blame middle eastern or afghan people so to speak. They do however hammer islam, but islam is not a race.
I for one do not trust islam. Just look at what is going on in Sweden, I don't trust american gov either. I am not religious.

Not my logic - rightard logic.

Muslim commits act of terrorism = all terrorists are Muslims, and all Muslims are terrorists.

Black man commits crime = all blacks are criminals, and all crime is committed by blacks.

This is the rightard way.

I don't believe that to be the case.
Most terrorist of today are islamic....there is no denying that.

There is denying it, actually.

The majority of terrorist attacks are carried out by non-Muslims.

This has been proven over and over again.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:12pm

mozzaok wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:51pm:

I remember when you were far less of an idiot mr pig, what's happened?
Is the horror of kids being tortured because people are freaking sick twisted loons so amusing to you that you wish to use them to support your moral equivalency argument?
Dik, no mercy for you dikhed, no mercy 4 u no more.

Another white supremacist doesn't like me.

Oh dear.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:19pm

Dear god, greggie - but you're given to exaggeration and hyperbole and occasional forays into insanity.... nobody here supports or promotes white supremacy - all they want is a quiet life undisturbed by idiots from offshore coming here with a host of problems and huge chips on their shoulders, and bringing with them the problems they are claiming to be fleeing.

Not wanting demonstrations in the streets threatening beheading, and crime waves and such is hardly promoting 'white supremacy'.

grap!!!!!   you seriously have had respect for this person.... seriously??>.

me thinks you are confused!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:27pm

Dear god, greggie - but you're given to exaggeration and hyperbole and occasional forays into insanity
.... nobody here supports or promotes white supremacy - all they want is a quiet life undisturbed by idiots from offshore coming here with a host of problems and huge chips on their shoulders, and bringing with them the problems they are claiming to be fleeing.

Once again the respect I held for you is under threat......

If only that was true.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:29pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:19pm:

grap!!!!!   you seriously have had respect for this person.... seriously??>.

me thinks you are confused!

Grappler:

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #28 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:46pm

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #29 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 4:00pm

15700 people killed in the name of THE DEATH CULT

15700 plus

And what do the apologists, sychopant, sympathiser, sickos look For?
Not the thousands killed in the name of THE DEATH CULT
Not the millions abused and injured.
Not the tens of thousands of children raped in CULT condoned paedophile sham marriages?

No?

They look for the one or two instances where some mentally ill couple treat their children dreadfully.

Then they try to make out this is the norm.
Somehow proving (to their own sick personalities) that the DEATH CULT isn't as bad as we all know it is.

What a sad and sorry "group?" they/he/it is.

Please seek help, you really need it.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Send Topic Print