Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print
More of the same from the usual suspects (Read 16783 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

More of the same from the usual suspects
Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:27am

"Thirteen siblings, ranging in age from 2 to 29, have been rescued by police in California from a house where some of them had been chained to beds, and their parents have been charged with torture, officials said."

"The children's parents, David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, were arrested and each charged with nine counts of torture and 10 counts of child endangerment. They were ordered held on $US9 million bail, police said."

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: More of the same from the usual suspects
Reply #1 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:46am

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:42pm

A disgusting crime, that nobody seems concerned about.

Let's tweak the story a bit.

"Thirteen siblings, ranging in age from 2 to 29, have been rescued by police in California from a house Mosque where some of them had been chained to beds, and their parents have been charged with torture, officials said."

"The children's parents, David Mohammed Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Yassmin Anna Turpin, 49, were arrested and each charged with nine counts of torture and 10 counts of child endangerment. They were ordered held on $US9 million bail, police said."

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:47pm

this story which I read this morning

is far far too sick to be turned into a political point score..

I dont know what it is about America   but it certainly turns out some very very evil people..

no matter how many times you think you have read the worst of the worst .. along comes another pair...

how do they manage to produce 13 children   before  they are found out.... again in this case  its down to one of the children to expose them....

can anyone explain that???

as for those who find the need to score points... I feel sorry for you! Angry

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:55pm

cods wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:47pm:
this story which I read this morning

is far far too sick to be turned into a political point score..

I dont know what it is about America   but it certainly turns out some very very evil people..

no matter how many times you think you have read the worst of the worst .. along comes another pair...

how do they manage to produce 13 children   before  they are found out.... again in this case  its down to one of the children to expose them....

can anyone explain that???

as for those who find the need to score points... I feel sorry for you! Angry

Thank you, dear.

That means the world to me.

How did it go on for so long before they were caught?

Good question.

Maybe the neighbours were too busy crossing the road to avoid innocent women wearing burqas to be concerned with what was going on in that particular house.

If you keep telling people that all tinted folk are bad, and that all white folk are good, some of the less intelligent ones actually start to believe it.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:56pm

You pretty much need a license to do anything in this day and age.....except have kids.
These 2 need to be publicly stoned.

I don't know what point you're trying to make greg but changing the names to get bites is a bit silly. We know white people commit heinous crime too.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:57pm

We who are opposed to Islamic immigration do not scour, Jordanian media services, say  looking for every local attrocity. We don't even refer to all the attacks of terror committed in the Middle East. The argument you've put forward is not only desperate, it's deceitful.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:06pm

But here is a list of deaths in the name of islam for the year of 2017 seeing as you are interested.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:08pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 12:56pm:
I don't know what point you're trying to make greg ...

Oh, sorry - I'll explain.

Many forum members here like to promote white supremacy, whilst demonising tinted folk and Muslims as much as humanly possible.

If a black person or a Muslim commits a crime, Herbie and Hammer (for example) will start a thread as soon as possible, making sure that they include the religion and/or skin colour in the thread title.

When asked why they include this extra information, they invariably answer with "Well, it's true isn't it? He IS black".

Now, if someone starts a thread with a title like "White Christian criminal beats wife", for example, they absolutely lose their sh!t!

"What's it got to do with his religion, Peccar?"

"You're such a racist, Gweggy".

etc.  etc.

So, what I'm doing is just giving them a bit of their own medicine.

I'm showing everyone how incredibly hypocritical they are.

Bigots and racists like the rightards in here are nasty little people, and I like to highlight that fact.

I'm sorry my intentions weren't clearer.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:10pm

You are a idiot gweggy...  thanks for the confirmation though Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

How many women undergo physical deformation through female genital mutilation?  I suppose their parents are one in a hundred million fruitcakes too eh? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Oh and gweggy...  just who are all those white supremacists here?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:20pm

So, here we are again:

White people committing horrendous crimes.

This is, according to rightard "logic", irrefutable proof that all whites are criminals and all crime is committed by whites.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
So, here we are again:

https://www.fairfaxstatic.com.au/content/dam/images/h/0/i/v/4/y/image.related.ar...

This is, according to rightard "logic", irrefutable proof that all whites are criminals and all crime is committed by whites.

Fair enough.

I would question your logic due to the fact that I have not whitnessed folks on here blame middle eastern or afghan people so to speak. They do however hammer islam, but islam is not a race.
I for one do not trust islam. Just look at what is going on in Sweden, I don't trust american gov either. I am not religious.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:42pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:20pm:
So, here we are again:

https://www.fairfaxstatic.com.au/content/dam/images/h/0/i/v/4/y/image.related.ar...

Fair enough.

I would question your logic due to the fact that I have not whitnessed folks on here blame middle eastern or afghan people so to speak. They do however hammer islam, but islam is not a race.
I for one do not trust islam. Just look at what is going on in Sweden, I don't trust american gov either. I am not religious.

Not my logic - rightard logic.

Muslim commits act of terrorism = all terrorists are Muslims, and all Muslims are terrorists.

Black man commits crime = all blacks are criminals, and all crime is committed by blacks.

This is the rightard way.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Thirteen kids?  No wonder they call him 'Dick' Turpin.......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #14 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:50pm

"promote white supremacy"

Dear god, greggie - but you're given to exaggeration and hyperbole and occasional forays into insanity.... nobody here supports or promotes white supremacy - all they want is a quiet life undisturbed by idiots from offshore coming here with a host of problems and huge chips on their shoulders, and bringing with them the problems they are claiming to be fleeing.

Not wanting demonstrations in the streets threatening beheading, and crime waves and such is hardly promoting 'white supremacy'.

Once again the respect I held for you is under threat......i

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16
Send Topic Print