Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Celebrity Deaths 2018
Reply #30 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:59am:
Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:41am:
Is Kirk Douglas ever going to die?

What the hell is he waiting for?

The whole world has been waiting for the other shoe to drop, but like Zsa Zsa Gabor who finally had the decency to turn up her toes, Kirk just keeps chugging along year after year like a living dinosaur.

Kirk is number one on this years Death List.

Prince Phillip is number 5.

There is a few on the list I hope just pass away and be done with it. But I am surprised that the Queen is not on there. I figured the UK winter might have been enough to see her off. Not that I wish her dead or anything. Anyhoo, perhaps I can change the subject.... George Bush. Either one of them, or both. I might get drunk in celebration the time they announce both dead.

Btw, is Prince Phillip doing a Weekend at Bernie's?

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:28am

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:35pm:
  Both AiA and recently Neferti have posted here that they wish I would far cough and die, and not a word of dissent or disgust from you, and others.

Shut your fat lying hole Aussie. Everyone at this board is dumber for your presence.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 5:56am

even a thread on death is turned into a crying thread about you know who?????....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 6:17am

cods wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 5:56am:
even a thread on death is turned into a crying thread about you know who?????....

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is pitiful the way Aussie is trashing random threads by making them about him, isn't it cods?

GMods, can you please NOT move this thread to Aussie's Turd Tank (Relationships) but instead let Aussie know his efforts are not appreciated?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 7:00am

is it a sign of mental stress maybe?...

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #35 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:23am

AiA wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 3:28am:
Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:35pm:
  Both AiA and recently Neferti have posted here that they wish I would far cough and die, and not a word of dissent or disgust from you, and others.

Shut your fat lying hole Aussie. Everyone at this board is dumber for your presence.

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #36 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:59am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:53pm:

The whole world has been waiting for the other shoe to drop, but like Zsa Zsa Gabor who finally had the decency to turn up her toes, Kirk just keeps chugging along year after year like a living dinosaur.

There is a few on the list I hope just pass away and be done with it. But I am surprised that the Queen is not on there. I figured the UK winter might have been enough to see her off. Not that I wish her dead or anything. Anyhoo, perhaps I can change the subject.... George Bush. Either one of them, or both. I might get drunk in celebration the time they announce both dead.

I quite like the Queen so I hope she stays around as long as possible-

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Jessica Falkholt dies 2018
Reply #37 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/jessica-falkholt-dies-da...

3 weeks after the rest of her family died in an horrific head on boxing day crash- not a Home and Away fan but this is pretty devastating- herself including her whole family in the same crash  Cry

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #38 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:50pm

Queen dies and the British Royalty pull the 'Union Jack' rug out from under the Australian cutlery (and off the Flag) with the Royal quote:
"Who's gonna pay your welfare now? You're on your own now Australia! USA got rid of 'us', but we can't wait to be rid of 'you' Australia! Yep - go have your Republic, but don't expect us to pay for it!"
Grin

Reckon the **** is gonna hit the fan here when the Queen finally 'karks it'!  Tongue

You can see Capitosonora & the USA licking their chops for a slice of the Australian cake when the British vacate for good.  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #39 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:51pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:59am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:53pm:

I quite like the Queen so I hope she stays around as long as possible- 

Hope she lives long enough to post herself a telegram.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:58pm

Reckon the Queen will KARK IT this year!
...after she trips 'lucky' Phil down the stairs. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Jessica Falkholt dies 2018
Reply #41 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:15pm

Agnes wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:43pm:
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/jessica-falkholt-dies-da...

3 weeks after the rest of her family died in an horrific head on boxing day crash- not a Home and Away fan but this is pretty devastating- herself including her whole family in the same crash  Cry

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/rm_KWTB1PHNN08TkkRM7INleWX4=/800x0/smart/htt...

It was an awful thing to happen, but how many more days/weeks is the media going to bring this story to our attention? The media is STILL banging on about celebrity homosexual Michael George dying - MONTHS after he kicked the bucket. If he was straight he would have been forgotten ages ago.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:21pm

For as much tine as we dickheads keep reading their crap headlines and stories.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:15pm:

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/rm_KWTB1PHNN08TkkRM7INleWX4=/800x0/smart/htt...

It was an awful thing to happen, but how many more days/weeks is the media going to bring this story to our attention? The media is STILL banging on about celebrity homosexual Michael George dying - MONTHS after he kicked the bucket. If he was straight he would have been forgotten ages ago.

He wasn't straight?

How is that important?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 9:41pm

I've never seen that show, and I have no idea who this woman is, but that's very sad.

A young life snuffed out by some arsehole - it's just not right.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print