Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Islam is protective of Christianity. (Read 4713 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Islam is protective of Christianity.
Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:03pm

Link.

Quote:
“The Prophet Mohammed did not want to inflict harm on Christians, nor interfere or encroach on their privacy or private property.

“For the state to give preference to one or more groups means devaluating citizens based upon their ethnic or cultural backgrounds.”

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam is protective of Christianity.
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:37pm

I don't know if you know it or not Aussie, but muslims have daily rituals of subtly demeaning non-believers, especially traditional Aussies

For me it was copping a spoonful of Epsom Salts in my flat white coffee purchased in muslim run kabab shops, twice it happened before I moved out of the western suburbs of Sydney, I'm now living in the bush where there's no muslims. There was no provocation from me whatsoever except being "Anglo Aussie"   
« Last Edit: Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:49pm by Bias_2012 »  

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:55pm

Basically it was open slaughter on the pagans. The Christians and Jews got more of a slow grind.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:44pm

I thought it was open slaughter on the jews FD.

Jeez you change your tune.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:53pm

It was in Medina. But not as open as later, on the remaining pagans in the area.

That's why small remnant Jewish and Christian communities managed to survive, but the pagans were wiped out fairly quickly. This is from a society where Jews, Christians and pagans had been living side by side until that point.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:05pm

What is shirk?

Quote:
According to Islam the worst sin a person can commit is shirk. This sin is also called association. This means associating Allah with a man. Professing that Jesus is the Son of Allah is the worst sin in Islam[/b]! According to the Koran, Allah forbids heaven to anyone who commits this sin and their abode is hell without any help.

In Islam, shirk (Arabic: شرك‎ širk) is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides the singular God, i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of "partners" placed beside God. It is the vice that is opposed to the virtue of Tawhid (monotheism).[1] Those who practice shirk are termed mushrikun.[2]

Within Islam, shirk is an unforgivable crime if it remains unpardoned before death: Allah may forgive any sin if one dies in that state except for committing shirk.[1][3]

The word širk comes from the Arabic root Š-R-K (ش ر ك), with the general meaning of "to share".[4] In the context of the Quran, the particular sense of "sharing as an equal partner" is usually understood, so that polytheism means "attributing a partner to Allah". In the Qur'an, shirk and the related word mušrikūn (مشركون)—those who commit shirk and plot against Islam—often refer to the enemies of Islam (as in verse 9.1–15).

Muslim philosophers identified belief in the Trinity with the heresy of shirk, in Arabic, meaning "associationism", in limiting the infinity of Allah by associating his divinity with physical existence.[8]

In a theological context one commits shirk by associating some lesser being with Allah. This sin is committed if one imagines that there is a partner with Allah whom it is suitable to worship. It is stated in the Quran: "Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him, but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases, to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed" (Qur'an 4:48).

source

qur'an 98.6: Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye).They are the worst of creatures

So the worst possible sin is to associate partners with allah (the lie that Christians associate Jesus with allah) is the worst possible sin.

Christians are hated for their shirk, so they are persecuted by muslims (hating what allah hates).

We have seen the real muslims and their abuse of Christians, now we have some backslider telling us it's all misinterpreted.

when are muslims and their apologists going to be honest and address the evil in their doctrine?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Tell that to the Egyptian Coptics. Islam has poor form integrating with other religions in Muslim lands.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:15pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
Link.

Quote:
“The Prophet Mohammed did not want to inflict harm on Christians, nor interfere or encroach on their privacy or private property.

“For the state to give preference to one or more groups means devaluating citizens based upon their ethnic or cultural backgrounds.”

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you, gandalfbwiankarnalgweggy.  Very funny. If it wasn't  a bloody, literally, joke.

Next time you are going to Saudi, take  a Bible and watch what happens. You will be 'protected within an inch of your life. They do not make concessions for ignorant ijits like you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:29pm

Filthy stinking lies in the title of this thread.

THIS IS THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAM....

"Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred...."
Koran 58.22

"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers."
Koran 9.23

"....take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends....
......he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them."
Koran 5.51

"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves....."
Koran 48.29

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:42pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:03pm:
Link.

Quote:

Quote:
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:
I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.
https://sunnah.com/muslim/32/75

Quote:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Do not greet the Jews and the Christians before they greet you and when you meet any one of them on the roads force him to go to the narrowest part of it.
https://sunnah.com/muslim/39/16

$$ Profit Muhammad had a Coptic Christian sex slave, why do leftists defend this fraud who was a slave trader is it because he claims to be the mouthpiece of a deity?
Quote:
It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.
https://sunnah.com/nasai/36/21

That verse gives you the context to this verse from Allah where taking Christians as sex slaves is halal for muslim men- https://quran.com/66/1

It's bad enough having muslims bullshit to us about their sky fairy without having apologists bullshit to us as well.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:58pm

freediver wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:53pm:
It was in Medina. But not as open as later, on the remaining pagans in the area.

That's why small remnant Jewish and Christian communities managed to survive, but the pagans were wiped out fairly quickly. This is from a society where Jews, Christians and pagans had been living side by side until that point.

FD could probably cite the wiki article he skimmed over and cherry picked to get this - if you're lucky.

The reality is that pre-Islamic tribes in arabia were at each others throats all the time. A few decades before Muhammad was born, Yemen was annexed by a jewish king, who proceeded to slaughter christians in what was probably the largest single massacre in ancient arabic history - estimates between 1000-2000 killed. In Medina, pagan and jewish tribes had nearly wiped each other out from years of fighting at the time Muhammad had arrived.

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:11pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
The reality is that pre-Islamic tribes in arabia were at each others throats all the time. .

Were there about 360 gods worshipped in Arabia before Muhammad imposed a religious dictatorship that outlawed all gods except Allah?

Quote:
During the Pre-Islamic period of Ignorance, the people used to perform Tawaf of the Ka`ba naked except the Hums; and the Hums were Quraish and their offspring. The Hums used to give clothes to the men who would perform the Tawaf wearing them; and women (of the Hums) used to give clothes to the women who would perform the Tawaf wearing them. Those to whom the Hums did not give clothes would perform Tawaf round the Ka`ba naked
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/25/146

People would run around the Ka'ba while naked before Islam, the jews would give these naked people clothes.  Wink

At 2 min 20 secs what does this muslim say about Islam coexisting with other beliefs?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:14pm

They didn't do a very good job Baron.

Egypt is currently about 8-10% christian, Iraq until recently was up to 10% christian, and Syria probably has the most christians of all.

You'd think if they were that bent on getting rid of them they would have achieved more "pure" demographics after 1400 years no?

Quote:

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:14pm:
They didn't do a very good job Baron.

As FD said- The impotence of muslims should not be mistaken for lack of intent.

The undie and shoe bombers along with the recent bomber in NY show muslims don't always do a good job, i guess with Allah it's the thought that counts.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:25pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:58pm:
freediver wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 5:53pm:

FD could probably cite the wiki article he skimmed over and cherry picked to get this - if you're lucky.

The reality is that pre-Islamic tribes in arabia were at each others throats all the time. A few decades before Muhammad was born, Yemen was annexed by a jewish king, who proceeded to slaughter christians in what was probably the largest single massacre in ancient arabic history - estimates between 1000-2000 killed. In Medina, pagan and jewish tribes had nearly wiped each other out from years of fighting at the time Muhammad had arrived.

They managed to get along. Muhammad put an end to the disagreements by slaughtering anyone who disagreed. This is what Muslims mean by peace.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print