Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Who is 'hitting on' who these days. (Read 1481 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: Who is 'hitting on' who these days.
Reply #15 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:23pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 4:08pm:
Gordon wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
I prefer to think of him as the Bondi Cigar.

I don't smoke,  call me the Bondi tipper if you like.

You said just the other day that you did.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with smoking.

http://barfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/caddyshack_pool_poop-1.jpg

Smoke, no way. That looks like a chikito chocolate in the pool, brings back good memories. I was camping with a GF at Clarks Beach campground in Byron and we had a whole bunch of chikito bars (she knew someone who worked for Nestlé)

Anyway it was pissing down raining for days and we basically stayed in our tiny tent rooting and eating chocolate. Nom nom.

I can understand eating chocolate, but rooting it - really?

No Bill Clinton cigar trick either. Chocolate really compliments hot sex doesn't it? I wonder if Indians slather each other in vindaloo sauce as a kink.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:43pm

I've never had a 'fling' with anyone on this Forum.
Everyone knows I would rather have a Wank!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #17 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:01pm

I met my spectacularly brilliant husband on this forum in 2011. We met physically for the first time in a secluded park at Rainbow Beach in the middle of the night. Risky, but Ive always been ballsy. Best decision of my life. Even my psycho ex husband thinks he's tops.

My point is, don't rule anything out. If anyone told me Id meet someone that intelligent and funny on an internet forum I would have laughed in their faces. But, excitingly, life happens.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:07pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:01pm:
I met my spectacularly brilliant husband on this forum in 2011. We met physically for the first time in a secluded park at Rainbow Beach in the middle of the night. Risky, but Ive always been ballsy. Best decision of my life. Even my psycho ex husband thinks he's tops.

My point is, don't rule anything out. If anyone told me Id meet someone that intelligent and funny on an internet forum I would have laughed in their faces. But, excitingly, life happens.

Welcome back, Cotter!  Where is that 'spectacularly brilliant' bloke (I won't give the name...that's for you to do if you want?) He is missed at least by me.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:14pm

Jasin wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:43pm:
I've never had a 'fling' with anyone on this Forum.
Everyone knows I would rather have a Wank!

I reckon one day we should hook up for a snorkel and a beer and a pack of twisties.

IBI

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #20 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:20pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 5:07pm:

Welcome back, Cotter!  Where is that 'spectacularly brilliant' bloke (I won't give the name...that's for you to do if you want?) He is missed at least by me.

Cheers.

He's right here. We're at the our rural place at the moment - having a break from the rat race. He says "hello!"

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:24pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:20pm:

Cheers.

He's right here. We're at the our rural place at the moment - having a break from the rat race. He says "hello!"

...and back at him.  Just let him know that I am not buying the 'spectacularly brilliant' badge you so objectively gave him, okay!

Grin

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #22 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 2:21pm:
I mean, apart from cods' obvious flirtation with Herbert and occasionally Bogarde (with a sprinkle of attention thrown the way of Monk now and then) what have we got.

My money is on Lisa Jones.  I reckon she has moved on from Bojack, had a fling with JaSin and is now going full throttle on the Bondi Wanker.

The PM exchanges will be mind boggling!

What a small minded gossiping little man you are Aussie.

What business is it of yours as to who is rooting who?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:38pm

"Rooting?"

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #24 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:12pm

Aussie wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:24pm:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 6:20pm:

Cheers.

...and back at him.  Just let him know that I am not buying the 'spectacularly brilliant' badge you so objectively gave him, okay!

Grin

Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print