Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Antifa - The hard left's call to arms in US (Read 5525 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Antifa - The hard left's call to arms in US
Reply #15 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:54am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:47am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:34am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 11:29pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:14am:
Good to see even in a new year, aqua comes up with the same tired old bullshit.

The truth is still the truth.
Aquas comments have been much more right than wrong judging by my experiences.

That makes you sound rather stupid. I'd ask you to justify that claim, but BS explaining BS is all rather pointless.

longy, you hate everything about trump

is that even resonable?

you think he is a mental patient.

is that even possible?

i think trump winning the election "social proofs" him, at least to some extent.

a "mental patient" could not adjust speeches on the fly to get a crowd to support his position.

its just never going to happen.

and you think my gut instincts are always wrong, but i can tell you, they arent.

Trump doesnt operate at the paradigm level of other politicians.

and why would he when politicians are universally seen as inauthentic.

trump has "branded" himself as "authentic".
that , above all else.

i dont think he even believes half the stuff he says and i think he says it JUST to differentiate himself from other politicians.

its a shrewd move.

when he calls some country a "sh*thole", he is just trying to send the message that "i am a straight shooter".

contrast that with our federal parliament where the left and the right both got up and cried crocodile tears about refugees whilst opening manus island because they cannot speak the "unspoken" truths.

Trump is a crash thru or crash type of guy.

Love him or hate him (and you have chosen to hate him), it reflects very very poorly on your intelligence if you just seek to dismiss the trump phenomenom .
why not study this phenomenom...there are lessons to learn.

study dueterte in the phillipines .

he is more outrageous then trump.

this is a new era in politics.
you want to get on the  right side of this

You dont seem to know much (or anything) about what constitutes a 'mental patient' or being unstable. Do you even listen to Trump talk when not reading from a teleprompter?  Most of it is incoherent babble filled with lies, exaggerations and pointless boasting about things like:

least racist person in the world
created most powerful brand ever
most intelligent person ever
knows more about the tax code than anyone
brilliant student
brilliant athlete
biggest election victory ever

and it just goes on and sadly, he actually believes this nonsense. Anyone who actually believes this clearly suffers from Narcissitic personality disorder and deep paranoia.

Just listen to trump talk sometimes and see if you can A) understand what he is saying and B) equate it to reality

Putin won and election too altho it is notable that Russia has term limits for being President and Putin just ignores it.

as for the 'TRUMP PHENOMENON', you fail to understand that it isnt about Trump at all. it is about very stupid, very ignorant voters choosing to beleive anything someone says - as Germans did with Hitler - and the acquiesence of the rest of the public to the threat.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:04am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:54am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 11:29pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:14am:
Good to see even in a new year, aqua comes up with the same tired old bullshit.

The truth is still the truth.
Aquas comments have been much more right than wrong judging by my experiences.

That makes you sound rather stupid. I'd ask you to justify that claim, but BS explaining BS is all rather pointless.

longy, you hate everything about trump

is that even resonable?

you think he is a mental patient.

is that even possible?

i think trump winning the election "social proofs" him, at least to some extent.

a "mental patient" could not adjust speeches on the fly to get a crowd to support his position.

its just never going to happen.

and you think my gut instincts are always wrong, but i can tell you, they arent.

Trump doesnt operate at the paradigm level of other politicians.

and why would he when politicians are universally seen as inauthentic.

trump has "branded" himself as "authentic".
that , above all else.

i dont think he even believes half the stuff he says and i think he says it JUST to differentiate himself from other politicians.

its a shrewd move.

when he calls some country a "sh*thole", he is just trying to send the message that "i am a straight shooter".

contrast that with our federal parliament where the left and the right both got up and cried crocodile tears about refugees whilst opening manus island because they cannot speak the "unspoken" truths.

Trump is a crash thru or crash type of guy.

Love him or hate him (and you have chosen to hate him), it reflects very very poorly on your intelligence if you just seek to dismiss the trump phenomenom .

You dont seem to know much (or anything) about what constitutes a 'mental patient' or being unstable. Do you even listen to Trump talk when not reading from a teleprompter?  Most of it is incoherent babble filled with lies, exaggerations and pointless boasting about things like:

brilliant student
brilliant athlete

and it just goes on and sadly, he actually believes this nonsense. Anyone who actually believes this clearly suffers from Narcissitic personality disorder and deep paranoia.

Just listen to trump talk sometimes and see if you can A) understand what he is saying and B) equate it to reality

Putin won and election too altho it is notable that Russia has term limits for being President and Putin just ignores it.

as for the 'TRUMP PHENOMENON', you fail to understand that it isnt about Trump at all. it is about very stupid, very ignorant voters choosing to beleive anything someone says - as Germans did with Hitler - and the acquiesence of the rest of the public to the threat.

well thats a coherent arguement. (better then pecca just calling him the orange douche or screaming about the size of his hands)

i think he's a lot smarter then you think.

a lot of your criticisms are the same criticisms that the media have of him.

i think he tosses out those silly one liners

east racist person in the world
brilliant student
brilliant athlete

so the media run off chasing after that like some silly puppy and meanwhile, Trump is getting on with doing what trump wants to do.

its a shrewd move.

he's got multiple levels.
i think he plays the clown as a deliberate ploy , not as the result of being some dumb yokel.

the left dont like to think much, they are basicly lazy thinkers, they like to see the world as oppressors and the oppressed. its a philosophy you can learn at uni in 2 weeks and then you can just apply it to every situation.
and they havent been able to get above this simplistic thinking about trump.

if you studied trump for about 5 years, just studied the nuances of his behaviours, that would be about the right ammount of time to study trump.

but trump tweets and the left study it for about 5 milliseconds before reacting.

man, thats just not fruitful.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:14am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:04am:
[quote author=sprintcyclist link=1515967073/10#10 date=1516022945][quote author=Pastafarian link=1515967073/4#4 date=1515971676]Good to see even in a new year, aqua comes up with the same tired old bullshit.

T

brilliant student
brilliant athlete

well thats a coherent arguement. (better then pecca just calling him the orange douche or screaming about the size of his hands)

brilliant student
brilliant athlete

so the media run off chasing after that like some silly puppy and meanwhile, Trump is getting on with doing what trump wants to do.

its a shrewd move.

i think he plays the clown as a deliberate ploy , not as the result of being some dumb yokel.

the left dont like to think much, they are basicly lazy thinkers, they like to see the world as oppressors and the oppressed. its a philosophy you can learn at uni in 2 weeks and then you can just apply it to every situation.

if you studied trump for about 5 years, just studied the nuances of his behaviours, that would be about the right ammount of time to study trump.

but trump tweets and the left study it for about 5 milliseconds before reacting.

You are not getting it. TRUMP LIES. ALL THE TIME. Nothing he says is factually accurate except by accident. He has a poor understanding of reality.

You say that he 'plays the clown'. Then when ISNT he a clown? You need to remember that he was a dreadful businessman with 4 bankruptcies and only wealthy now because of Putin-supplied money which is probably what will send him to prison. He has failed in relationships with 2 divorces and a string of sexual affairs. His success in politics is singular: he got elected. But every other thing he has done as a politician has been an abject failure. He has acheived NOTHING in office. Even the Tax Bill was put together without him.

So if he is just 'playing the clown', where is the evidence that he is ever NOT a clown?

You like him because he is rich despite the evidence that his wealth comes from criminal activity. You like him because he became President despite him being the worst and least effective president ever and by a mile. You cover for his rather obvious mental failings and my question is:

WHY?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:56am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:14am:
[quote author=sprintcyclist link=1515967073/10#10 date=1516022945][quote author=Pastafarian link=1515967073/4#4 date=1515971676]Good to see even in a new year, aqua comes up with the same tired old bullshit.

T

least racist person in the worl

brilliant student
brilliant athlete

its a shrewd move.

You are not getting it. TRUMP LIES. ALL THE TIME. Nothing he says is factually accurate except by accident. He has a poor understanding of reality.

You say that he 'plays the clown'. Then when ISNT he a clown? You need to remember that he was a dreadful businessman with 4 bankruptcies and only wealthy now because of Putin-supplied money which is probably what will send him to prison. He has failed in relationships with 2 divorces and a string of sexual affairs. His success in politics is singular: he got elected. But every other thing he has done as a politician has been an abject failure. He has acheived NOTHING in office. Even the Tax Bill was put together without him.

So if he is just 'playing the clown', where is the evidence that he is ever NOT a clown?

You like him because he is rich despite the evidence that his wealth comes from criminal activity. You like him because he became President despite him being the worst and least effective president ever and by a mile. You cover for his rather obvious mental failings and my question is:

WHY?

i think there is an authenticity about him.
most politicians are trying to "manage an impression".

this is no different to a business doing a poll to ask their customers "how should we act so you will like us more".

this is putting the cart before the horse and always leads to an inauthentic position.

and , if someone is inauthentic, then there can be no trust and trust is the greatest commodity a country can have.

so by pandering to the customer a leader who does not really believe what they are saying destroys trust.

now, a far better strategy (and also the strategy of most successful companies) is to say and do what you really think and then you will attract like minded people who like what you say and do.

so you just put your ideas (or offering to the market ) "out there" and thats it.
you dont back pedal, you dont take polls, you dont give a rats what the media say, or the "commentariat".

and by doing this (and trump does it to the extreme so it is impossible to miss) you create authenticity.
and authenticity creates trust and trust creates a functional society.  trump is just a catalyst. nothing more .

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #19 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:01am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:56am:

Yep thats why he spends all his time creeating a brand.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:37am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:01am:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he "created" the brand and then people could buy in if they wanted. if not , then they can bugger*ck off.

most politicians go to the people and do lots of polling and then decide what brand they should " pretend " to be.

can you not see the difference??

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #21 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:02am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:37am:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he "created" the brand and then people could buy in if they wanted. if not , then they can bugger*ck off.

most politicians go to the people and do lots of polling and then decide what brand they should " pretend " to be.

can you not see the difference??

Yes, but both are still full of poo.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:06am

[quote author=longweekend58 link=1515967073/15#15 date=1516053254][quote author=aquascoot link=1515967073/14#14 date=1516052820][quote author=longweekend58 link=1515967073/13#13 date=1516052044][quote author=sprintcyclist link=1515967073/10#10 date=1516022945][quote author=Pastafarian link=1515967073/4#4 date=1515971676]Good to see even in a new year, aqua comes up with the same tired old bullshit.

its a shrewd move.

WHY?

this is no different to a business doing a poll to ask their customers "how should we act so you will like us more".

this is putting the cart before the horse and always leads to an inauthentic position.

and , if someone is inauthentic, then there can be no trust and trust is the greatest commodity a country can have.

so by pandering to the customer a leader who does not really believe what they are saying destroys trust.

now, a far better strategy (and also the strategy of most successful companies) is to say and do what you really think and then you will attract like minded people who like what you say and do.

so you just put your ideas (or offering to the market ) "out there" and thats it.
you dont back pedal, you dont take polls, you dont give a rats what the media say, or the "commentariat".

and by doing this (and trump does it to the extreme so it is impossible to miss) you create authenticity.
and authenticity creates trust and trust creates a functional so

See... THIS is what I find confusing about you and raises questions about your own ability to perceive. Trump is perhaps the LEAST authentic person you will ever find.  Trump cares about NOBODY but himself with a slight interest in his kids (at best).  He knows nothing about foreign policy because it doesnt affect him. He knows nothing about pretty much any subject other than himself.

He promised many things to his supporters and has failed in every single one. Not simply because he is incompetent, but because he lies and is absolutely NOT authentic.  He is a conman so he tells you what you want to hear.

How in the name of all that is honest and sane, can you call Trump authentic?

But one question: Do you believe that Trump lies a great deal and vastly more than any other president (or other people for that matter)

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:37am

Trump is Trump.
He does not bother 'trying to create a brand.'
Whatever the hell that means.

Trumps tells it like it is.
He has put US first, he has helped the economy.
He has put more in work, he has slowed greatly the flow of illegals.

Some countries are pooholes.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:51am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:37am:

Trump is Trump.

The economy has started to slow down. Employment growth is the worst in 6 years
Actually, he hasnt, but believe it if you want to.

America was once a poor, starving country. How soon we forget.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:52am

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:06am:
[quote author=longweekend58 link=1515967073/15#15 date=1516053254][quote author=aquascoot link=1515967073/14#14 date=1516052820][quote author=longweekend58 link=1515967073/13#13 date=1516052044][quote author=sprintcyclist link=1515967073/10#10 date=1516022945][quote author=Pastafarian link=1515967073/4#4 date=1515971676]Good to see even in a new year, aqua comes up with the same tired old bullshit.

its a shrewd move.

WHY?

and authenticity creates trust and trust creates a functional so

See... THIS is what I find confusing about you and raises questions about your own ability to perceive. Trump is perhaps the LEAST authentic person you will ever find.  Trump cares about NOBODY but himself with a slight interest in his kids (at best).  He knows nothing about foreign policy because it doesnt affect him. He knows nothing about pretty much any subject other than himself.

He promised many things to his supporters and has failed in every single one. Not simply because he is incompetent, but because he lies and is absolutely NOT authentic.  He is a conman so he tells you what you want to hear.

How in the name of all that is honest and sane, can you call Trump authentic?

But one question: Do you believe that Trump lies a great deal and vastly more than any other president (or other people for that matter)

this is part of his authenticity.
it is also a founding principle of the USA constitution.

the USA constitution says (not in these words)

"people are going to act out of self interest"
"its no good trying to produce a utopia because thats not what people are like".

and THAT is an authentic statement

and TRUMP embodies (at least in part) the idea that washington does not exist to create a utopia ...never has and never will.

now when hilary or obama try to pretend that they want to create a utopia, the people smell a rat

"you are just acting out of self interest", the people say.

and guess what.

the people are nearly always right on this score.

washington acts out of self interest
the media acts out of self interest
all the democrats act out of self interest.

they arent Mother F"ing Theresa.

and Trump says

"i'm the only one who at least has the honesty to admit it"  Wink Wink

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #26 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:53am

Trump is Trump.

Trump tells it like it is.....he calls a spade a spade ...... President Trump is spot on when he calls a
ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⓎ,
a
ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⓎ!!!
   ...  ...

Why?? Because they are

ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⒾⒺⓈ, the bowels of the earth!!!
  Wink 

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #27 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:54am

So its ok if you're a prat as long as you say you are.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #28 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:54am

Panther wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:53am:

Trump is Trump.

Trump tells it like it is.....he calls a spade a spade ...... President Trump is spot on when he calls a
ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⓎ,
a
ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⓎ!!!
   http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/yessssssss.gif  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/cleanteeth09.gif

Why?? Because they are

ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⒾⒺⓈ!!!
  Wink 
 http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gif

How many shithole countries have you been to Panther?

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #29 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:58am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:54am:
Panther wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:53am:

Trump is Trump.

ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⓎ,
a
ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⓎ!!!
   http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/yessssssss.gif  http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/cleanteeth09.gif

Why?? Because they are

ⓈⒽⒾⓉⒽⓄⓁⒺ
ⒸⓄⓊⓃⓉⓇⒾⒺⓈ!!!
  Wink 
 http://33sm.net16.net/smileys/CapWave.gif

How many shithole countries have you been to Panther?

More than you can count on all 4 hooves, DonkeyBoy!!!
Grin Grin Grin

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print