Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Rapist Bill Clinton caught out LYING... AGAIN.. (Read 1510 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rapist Bill Clinton caught out LYING... AGAIN..
Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:21am

You'd think that these dimwits would just go away and die silently away form public life...

after Trumps "shithole" comment (which was twisted and he didn't direct it at Haiti at all) Chelsea Clinton came out and attacked Trump for calling Haiti a "shithole" on Twitter...

she got blow out of the water in a storm of tweets accusing her of using Haiti donation funds to pay for her wedding ...

Then the old Rapist Bill comes running in with a Tweet of his own after the Tweet Storm against the thieving criminals...

Quote:
Bill Clinton

@BillClinton
No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/04/did-the-clinton-foundation-pay-for-chelseas-wedding/ …

the old "Fact Check" .... I thought only dunces like gweggy used that one...  Grin Grin Grin

And this is where Wilileaks steps in....

Quote:
Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn’t Pay for Chelsea’s Wedding… Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

Former president Bill Clinton lashed out on Twitter this weekend refuting reports that claim Clinton Foundation donations paid for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Bill Clinton tweeted,

“No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.”

Attached to Bill Clinton’s tweet is a Washington Post ‘fact checker’  Grin titled, “Did The Clinton Foundation Pay For Chelsea’s Wedding?”

That’s when Wikileaks jumped in to remind the world they have email proof that the Clintons did in fact pay for Chelsea’s wedding with Haiti relief funds.

@wikileaks
Bill Clinton claims that no Clinton Foundation "funds" were used to pay for Chelsea Clinton's wedding. However, the leaked email from then top Bill Clinton aide Doug Band doesn't say "funds" it says "resources": https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795284806510714881 … https://twitter.com/BillClinton/status/952271892756553728 …
2:47 PM - Jan 14, 2018

Wikileaks links back to a Wikileaks document released in November 2016.

The document was an email between Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta and Clinton official Doug Band.

In the email exchange Band mentions Chelsea taking from the Clinton Foundation to pay for her wedding.

It’s all in black and white Bill.
You took cash from the Foundation to pay for your only daughter’s wedding, lied about it and got caught.

Somethings never change.

James Woods said it best.

ealJamesWoods

The balls on this guy!

You looted Haiti like a peg-legged pirate.
You, your crooked wife, and your cheesy slush fund “foundation” worked in concert to turn it into the shithole it has become. #BagmanBill #ClintonFoundation #Haiti https://twitter.com/billclinton/status/951930060025548800 …
4:08 AM - Jan 14, 2018

Game, Set and Match....

Chelsea Clinton took tens of millions of dollars from the fund... she took money to pay for her wedding... that was money that was supposed to go to the Haiti People when their country got smashed by cyclones... Money that good people donated...

what a rotten bunch of ****s  Angry

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rapist Bill Clinton caught out LYING... AGAIN..
Reply #1 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:31am

theres a slight disgust we feel when someone in an alpha position behaves in an inauthentic way.

Bill probably has a big sex drive and , lets face it, i dare any man to try to "rub one out" whilst looking at a picture of Hilary.

But a true alpha, just owns his masculinity and he wears it as a badge of honour.

Tiger woods is a good example.
tiger could have been the bad boy of golf and said "i just like to hang with my boyz in vegas and party".
No one would have had a problem with that.
But he lied.
and when he got caught, he lost all  his endorsements.

Trump has been smart.  he wears his alpha masculinity as a badge of honour. He doesnt apologise for it. He doesnt act in an inauthentic way like Bill and Tiger.

theres a lesson there for men.

always be a man on YOUR terms.

nothing will bring you down faster then trying to pretend you are something you are not.
if you are a man, you have a sex drive.  integrate it, take pride in it, its part of who you are.

Bill....dont be sleeping on the couch  like a sad  puke because Hilary has shamed you into being her punk bitch

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:30am

I think the clintons should be made to pay back every cent.....then thrown in jail.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:03am

Sad Mechanic's Clinton obsession continues. When will he realize that Big Bad Hillary will never be president and Bill's two terms are remembered fondly for the historical economic boom that they were?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:03am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:30am:
I think the clintons should be made to pay back every cent.....then thrown in jail.

Do you want to apply the same standard to Trump who has stolen from countless THOUSANDS of people?

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:05am

AiA wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:03am:
Sad Mechanic's Clinton obsession continues. When will he realize that Big Bad Hillary will never be president and Bill's two terms are remembered fondly for the historical economic boom that they were?

oh dear.

1 as if the lefties are obsessed with trump.

2 last time i looked at the american economy it was booming, so are the left looking at trump with fond feelings?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:07am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:05am:

oh dear.

2 last time i looked at the american economy it was booming, so are the left looking at trump with fond feelings?

Nop because 2. has not much to do with trump.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:31am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:07am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

yet the economy under clinton had much to do with bill  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:33am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:31am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

Didnt realise trump has been pres for 8 years.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:56am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:33am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

oh i see, so when rudd supposedly did well when the GFC struck, you thanked John Howard  Cheesy

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:01am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:56am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

oh i see, so when rudd supposedly did well when the GFC struck, you thanked John Howard  Cheesy

No I judged Rudd on the aftermath. You dont seem to get my point. Economic ability is judged over the long term, not 1 yr.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:10am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:01am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

No I judged Rudd on the aftermath. You dont seem to get my point. Economic ability is judged over the long term, not 1 yr.

indeed, so when trump makes millions of dollars over the long term, we MUST not criticise the down times when he had a failure , as we judge success over the "long term"  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:12am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:10am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

indeed, so when trump makes millions of dollars over the long term, we MUST not criticise the down times when he had a failure , as we judge success over the "long term"  Wink

SO given that I expect the US to go bankrupt four times.

And I'm not sure how you can class it as successful when its been shown he'd be a hell of a lot richer if he had done nothing but left his money in a good managed investment.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:25am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:12am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

And I'm not sure how you can class it as successful when its been shown he'd be a hell of a lot richer if he had done nothing but left his money in a good managed investment.

oh please,  where is the learning in that.
thats how a coward would think.

the superior man, doesnt live as a coward.
he goes on a journey into the desert .
and he stumbles and falls and is lost but because he isnt a punk assed bitch sook, he perseveres.
he learns
he becomes confident in his ability to bounce back and handle adversity
he sees that the size of a man is the size of the problems he is willing to face.

a coward who just plonked his cash in the bank would be a total failure as a leader.
you need those challenges to help you grow as a man.

thats why obama and bill were a bit disgusting to mainstream america
they were civil servants.
they were swamp dwellers.

your aspirational patriotic american cant identify with those sort of scrubby beta males.

but he loves trump.

its doubtful trump could have become POTUS by saying
"i put all my money in a managed fund and did well"
try selling that "weak sauce" message to the masses  Wink

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:44am

it is the Clintons who are flapping their fat crooked traps at Trump...

if they'd just shut up and go away with their stolen money no one would talk about them at all... they are ugly cretins...

and the only thing Bill Clinton will be remembered for is being a rapist of interns and others and poking a cigar into Monica Lewinskis fanny while blowing his load on her dress...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #15 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 11:24am

aquascoot wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:25am:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:12am:

oh dear.

cognitive disonance.?

oh please,  where is the learning in that.
thats how a coward would think.

)

Cowardly maybe, but ultimately more successful. Besides, even I really dont count Trump as a successful businessman as such, just a shonky developer.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 6:52pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 9:03am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:30am:

Do you want to apply the same standard to Trump who has stolen from countless THOUSANDS of people?

idiot

This isn't about trump dickhead.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #17 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 8:48pm

I have to admit that I don't think I have ever seen an email that looked like it has been typed on a 1960's typewriter before.

Where do you get those ?

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #18 - Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:50pm

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:03am

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:53am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 10:44am:
... poking a cigar into Monica Lewinskis fanny while blowing his load on her dress...

You say that like it's a bad thing     Undecided

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:10am

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

But my penis did.  Grin
What a douche.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #22 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:39am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 7:03am:

That band email looks photoshopped. E.g. it seems convenient that john podestas private email just happens to be john.podesta@gmail.com

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:07am

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:39am:

That band email looks photoshopped. E.g. it seems convenient that john podestas private email just happens to be john.podesta@gmail.com

Wikileaks has a 100%  track record...

You on the other hand... 🙄

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #24 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:17am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 15th, 2018 at 7:21am:
You'd think that these dimwits would just go away and die silently away form public life...

after Trumps "shithole" comment (which was twisted and he didn't direct it at Haiti at all) Chelsea Clinton came out and attacked Trump for calling Haiti a "shithole" on Twitter...

she got blow out of the water in a storm of tweets accusing her of using Haiti donation funds to pay for her wedding ...

Then the old Rapist Bill comes running in with a Tweet of his own after the Tweet Storm against the thieving criminals...

None of what you said matters.  If Trump can lie and it's ok, so can anyone else.  The Clintons are as clean as Trump.  Since you defend Trump's obvious lies, you have no right attack others who you claim have lied also.

Lies are either good or bad, you can't have it both ways just because Trump lies all the time and you feel the compulsion to defending his lies or dismiss those bringing light to them is Fake News.

Speaking of that, everything you've posted about the Clintons is Fake News.

Move along.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:32am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:17am:

None of what you said matters.  If Trump can lie and it's ok, so can anyone else.  The Clintons are as clean as Trump.  Since you defend Trump's obvious lies, you have no right attack others who you claim have lied also.

Lies are either good or bad, you can't have it both ways just because Trump lies all the time and you feel the compulsion to defending his lies or dismiss those bringing light to them is Fake News.

Move along.

it is interesting to note that in general, Trump supporters post fake news and complete BS without even blushing. Some like Sprint, at least dont support him with utter lies although exaggeration and misappropriated praise is still in his toolkit. But the rest just make crap up daily and seem to either not know it is BS or not care.

That email is a forgery as you stated because for starters, reputable organisations would run with it - even foxnews would. But no one has.

It is fascinating to watch them support Trump - who is a pedophile, sex abuser, conman, thief, money launderer and traitor - while criticising Clinton for some dubious acts, none of which has risen to the level of criminal. The blatant hypocrisy is remarkable and quite sad.

I will state that I believe that to be a rabid trump supporter requires either mental illness, moral decay or intellectual damage.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #26 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:45am

Move along.

You say he lies all the time!

So why don't you prove it by giving examples from his last speech.

Otherwise we will know that you and not Trump is the liar!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:49am

Richdude wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:45am:

Move along.

trump has told 2000+ PUBLIC lies in his speeches and tweets in the last 11 months. If you choose to deny that then there is probably nothing anyone can do for you. When Trump says that news anchors told him via letters that his televised meeting was 'the best they had ever witnessed' how can you possibly beleive that drivel?

Maybe the problem is that you would believe ANYTHING?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #28 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:58pm

Even if I couldn't prove he has lied, one random person on the internet unable to do so does not automatically make Trump the bastion of truth.  Again I can't believe I'm asking this, but you do understand that right?

Again I'm stuck in a situation where I can't tell if someone is genuinely stupid or just trolling. 

But let's ignore the unimportant issues for a moment, like his lies about his comments, or the lies about the recent book that was released and let's also ignore what he's said on the campaign trail (such as the minimum wage being too high already so he won't increase it, and then with a different crowd that it is too low and need to be increased) let's take a look at his very recent decision to disband the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. 

Trump said that there was "substantial evidence of voter fraud", yet this was not the finding of the commission and it was disbanded.  He told more lies as to cover up why.  And in his tweet (*sigh*) about disbanding it, he repeated the lie again that there was "substantial evidence of voter fraud" yet still disbanded.

So either he's lying again about there in fact being evidence OR it turns out they uncovered voter fraud in his favour and he wants to hide it.

If there is "substantial evidence of voter fraud", then why is it so hard to investigate.  Evidence is evidence, unless as usual, he's lying and just wants there to be evidence.

So we know he lies about big things, but he has no issue lying about the little things, such as his crowd sizes or even the weather at the inauguration etc when there is photographic evidence to the contrary of his claims.  From before Day 1, but ON DAY 1, he's lying about the weather?

What the bugger!?

And it's only gotten so much worse since then.  What about not playing Golf? Lie.  What about his claims of not giving his family roles in the White House and they would instead run his business interests for him? Lie

Do we really have to start documenting his lies?  Are you that deaf to his lies and contradictions or wilfully ignorant to them that you need us to post them to you?

Do you need us to remind you to breathe too?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:00pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 1:58pm:

Even if I couldn't prove he has lied, one random person on the internet unable to do so does not automatically make Trump the bastion of truth.  Again I can't believe I'm asking this, but you do understand that right?

Again I'm stuck in a situation where I can't tell if someone is genuinely stupid or just trolling. 

But let's ignore the unimportant issues for a moment, like his lies about his comments, or the lies about the recent book that was released and let's also ignore what he's said on the campaign trail (such as the minimum wage being too high already so he won't increase it, and then with a different crowd that it is too low and need to be increased) let's take a look at his very recent decision to disband the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity. 

Trump said that there was "substantial evidence of voter fraud", yet this was not the finding of the commission and it was disbanded.  He told more lies as to cover up why.  And in his tweet (*sigh*) about disbanding it, he repeated the lie again that there was "substantial evidence of voter fraud" yet still disbanded.

So either he's lying again about there in fact being evidence OR it turns out they uncovered voter fraud in his favour and he wants to hide it.

If there is "substantial evidence of voter fraud", then why is it so hard to investigate.  Evidence is evidence, unless as usual, he's lying and just wants there to be evidence.

So we know he lies about big things, but he has no issue lying about the little things, such as his crowd sizes or even the weather at the inauguration etc when there is photographic evidence to the contrary of his claims.  From before Day 1, but ON DAY 1, he's lying about the weather?

What the bugger!?

And it's only gotten so much worse since then.  What about not playing Golf? Lie.  What about his claims of not giving his family roles in the White House and they would instead run his business interests for him? Lie

Do we really have to start documenting his lies?  Are you that deaf to his lies and contradictions or wilfully ignorant to them that you need us to post them to you?

Do you need us to remind you to breathe too?

that will be where he ends up... waiting for Trump to tell him to breath or eat.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #30 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:08pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:07am:

Lol, wikileaks has a 100% track record, since when?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:10pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 2:08pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 9:07am:

Lol, wikileaks has a 100% track record, since when?

of being a Russian Cut-out, yes.  Of being 100% accurate?  not so much.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 3:36pm

Quote:
Bill Clinton

@BillClinton
No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/04/did-the-clinton-foundation-pay-for-chelseas-wedding/ …

the old "Fact Check" .... I thought only dunces like gweggy used that one...  Grin Grin Grin

And this is where Wilileaks steps in....

Quote:
Bill Clinton Says Haiti Relief Funds Didn’t Pay for Chelsea’s Wedding… Then Wikileaks Drops This Bomb

Former president Bill Clinton lashed out on Twitter this weekend refuting reports that claim Clinton Foundation donations paid for Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Bill Clinton tweeted,

“No Clinton Foundation funds—dedicated to Haiti or otherwise—were used to pay for Chelsea’s wedding. It’s not only untrue, it’s a personal insult to me, to Hillary, and to Chelsea and Marc.”

Attached to Bill Clinton’s tweet is a Washington Post ‘fact checker’  Grin titled, “Did The Clinton Foundation Pay For Chelsea’s Wedding?”

That’s when Wikileaks jumped in to remind the world they have email proof that the Clintons did in fact pay for Chelsea’s wedding with Haiti relief funds.

@wikileaks
Bill Clinton claims that no Clinton Foundation "funds" were used to pay for Chelsea Clinton's wedding. However, the leaked email from then top Bill Clinton aide Doug Band doesn't say "funds" it says "resources": https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/795284806510714881 … https://twitter.com/BillClinton/status/952271892756553728 …
2:47 PM - Jan 14, 2018

Wikileaks links back to a Wikileaks document released in November 2016.

The document was an email between Hillary Campaign Chairman John Podesta and Clinton official Doug Band.

In the email exchange Band mentions Chelsea taking from the Clinton Foundation to pay for her wedding.

It’s all in black and white Bill.
You took cash from the Foundation to pay for your only daughter’s wedding, lied about it and got caught.

Somethings never change.

James Woods said it best.

ealJamesWoods

The balls on this guy!

You looted Haiti like a peg-legged pirate.
You, your crooked wife, and your cheesy slush fund “foundation” worked in concert to turn it into the shithole it has become. #BagmanBill #ClintonFoundation #Haiti https://twitter.com/billclinton/status/951930060025548800 …
4:08 AM - Jan 14, 2018

Game, Set and Match....

Chelsea Clinton took tens of millions of dollars from the fund... she took money to pay for her wedding... that was money that was supposed to go to the Haiti People when their country got smashed by cyclones... Money that good people donated...

what a rotten bunch of ****s  Angry

Sorry, Mechanic, I'm confused.

What's the evidence?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm

It's Mechanic, ergo NO evidence.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 8:30pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 4:12pm:
It's Mechanic, ergo NO evidence.

So what evidence is he actually claiming? 3 pages in this thread - what are we discussing?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #35 - Jan 16th, 2018 at 10:44pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jan 16th, 2018 at 11:49am:

Move along.

trump has told 2000+ PUBLIC lies in his speeches and tweets in the last 11 months. If you choose to deny that then there is probably nothing anyone can do for you. When Trump says that news anchors told him via letters that his televised meeting was 'the best they had ever witnessed' how can you possibly beleive that drivel?

Maybe the problem is that you would believe ANYTHING?

OK I know I am dealing with a nutter. So this is probably a wasted exercise.

This should be easy as you say he lies all the time. The question is.

Give us examples of lies he said in his last rally?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jan 17th, 2018 at 8:29am

TRUMP LIES AT PHOENIX RALLY:

"CNN, their ratings are going down."
Trump is wrong.

CNN is at a five-year high in several key categories, according to data provided by the Nielsen Company.

"Wages haven’t gone up in a long time."
Trump repeated a line from his Aug. 15 press conference with reporters at Trump Tower. It’s False.

His point is significantly out of date. Wages have been increasing for the past three to five years, depending on the measurement you use.

"Economic growth has surged to 2.6 percent … Remember I said we’re going to try and hit 3 percent, we’re already at 2.6 percent, maybe I’ll have to increase my offer."
Trump actually promised 4 percent GDP growth during the campaign. At the presidential debate in Las Vegas, he said: "And I actually think we can go higher than 4 percent. I think you can go to 5 percent or 6 percent."

The GDP indeed grew at an annual rate of 2.6 percent between April and June, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis, more than double the rate at which it grew in the first quarter (1.2 percent).

"This was the scene of my first rally speech. Right? The crowds were so big, almost as big as tonight."
Trump is known to exaggerate his crowds, and he exaggerated the size of that crowd that first came to see him back in July 2015 at the Phoenix Convention Center.

Then-candidate Trump described an audience of 10,000 to 15,000 to 20,000 people coming to see him for his July 11, 2015, speech.

But the city fire department said capacity for the ballroom where Trump spoke in 2015 was 4,200 people. The doors were closed at 4,169 attendees, said Phoenix Fire Department spokeswoman Shelly Jamison.

For the record, the 2015 Phoenix rally was his second campaign event. Trump held a campaign rally June 17, 2015, in New Hampshire.

"The only times they show the crowds is when there is a disrupter."
This is False.

This often repeated claim doesn’t take a lot of effort to debunk. The media has documented Trump’s crowds through stories, social media, photos and videos.

As Trump spoke Tuesday, we watched as CNN showed the crowd at the Phoenix Convention Center.

"We’ve also obtained (a) historic increase in defense spending."
That’s False. The defense spending increase Trump laid out in his 2018 budget is not an unprecedented change, regardless of whether it includes war-related spending.

Trump’s proposed base spending cap for 2017-18 defense spending is $603 billion, a 9.4 percent increase.

There have been 10 years since 1977 when the base level has gone up by more than that, and in some years, the increase more than doubled Trump’s.

In 1981, President Ronald Reagan hiked the spending cap by 24.9 percent and by 20.4 percent the following year. More recently, President George W. Bush bumped spending by 10 percent in 2009.

It’s also not the done deal Trump described. In order to actually increase defense spending, Congress will have to appropriate the funding and raise the budget cap.

"There aren't too many people outside protesting."
That’s False. For hours leading up to the rally, the coverage on national networks showed sizeable crowds out on the streets carrying signs criticizing the president and his response to the Charlottesville, Va., riots ignited by supporters of white supremacist and anti-Semitic groups.

Local media also reported on thousands of anti-Trump protesters out on the streets, some photos show protesters held back by barricades outside the convention center where Trump was speaking. After the rally, the Phoenix police chief said the city’s downtown had "tens of thousands" of people exercising their First Amendment rights.

thats just one rally, moron.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #37 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 7:59am

If there is anyone that is reading this that genuinely thinks Trump is truthful I would highly recommend that rather than you demanding people document his lies, take a single rally and just go fact check his claims yourself.

Trump has got his supporters to be of the mindset that anything critical of Trump shown to them is fake news or the liberal media trying to attack him.  The best way to sidesteps that is do your own research.  It's not hard, it doesn't take long and you might learn something about Trump and yourself along the way.

It's an eye opening experience.

The most patriotic act one can do is hold the Government and their leaders to their word and to account in general.  Making excuses for Trump or turning a blind eye because he's "your guy" or from "your team" is doing a huge disservice to the country.

If you think he's the right man for the job that's fine, but don't treat him with any less scrutiny that you did say Clinton during the campaign.

That's what Trump relies on to break his promises and get away with lying.  Remember when that was a bad thing when it was Clinton, surely it's still bad when he does it...

Or not, who knows.  Politics in the US stopped being about what was best for the country decades ago, much like most modern democracies.  Now with this larger than life character in the white house it's even less so.

It's all about him now, his crowd sizes, his image and his ego.  He's so easily manipulated that world leaders in private conversations must have a field day with Trump.  He's a weak leader and it's time his supporters realised that.  How many of his position has he flip flopped over the years or even in quick succession during the campaign to tell the crowd he was in front of what they wanted to hear?

Through actually analysing what he says and does, fact checking along the way, it's obvious that he's only in it for number one.  If his supporters think he cares about them they couldn't be more wrong.  He's there to settle scores and change the landscape for his benefit while raking in as much money and setting up his post oval office revenue streams.

That's it, nothing more.  And he'll do it at the cost of his supporters.  One can only hope they're realise this before it's too late.
« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:07am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jan 18th, 2018 at 8:11am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jan 18th, 2018 at 7:59am:
If there is anyone that is reading this that genuinely thinks Trump is truthful I would highly recommend that rather than you demanding people document his lies, take a single rally and just go fact check his claims yourself.

Trump has got his supporters to be of the mindset that anything critical of Trump shown to them is fake news or the liberal media trying to attack him.  The best way to sidesteps that is do your own research.  It's not hard, it doesn't take long and you might learn something about Trump and yourself along the way.

It's an eye opening experience.

The most patriotic act one can do is hold the Government and their leaders to their word and to account in general.  Making excuses for Trump or turning a blind eye because he's "your guy" or from "your team" is doing a huge disservice to the country.

If you think he's the right man for the job that's fine, but don't treat him with any less scrutiny that you did say Clinton during the campaign.

That's what Trump relies on to break his promises and get away with lying.  Remember when that was a bad thing when it was Clinton, surely it's still bad when he does it...

Or not, who knows.  Politics in the US stopped being about what was best for the country decades ago, much like most modern democracies.  Now with this larger than life character in the white house it's even less so.

It's all about him now, his crowd sizes, his image and his ego.  He's so easily manipulated that world leaders in private conversations must have a field day with Trump.  He's a weak leader and it's time his supporters realised that.  How many of his position has he flip flopped over the years or even in quick succession during the campaign to tell the crowd he was in front of what they wanted to hear?

Through actually analysing what he says and does, fact checking along the way, it's obvious that he's only in it for number one.  If his supporters think he cares about them they couldn't be more wrong.  He's there to settle scores and change the landscape for his benefit while raking in as much money and setting up his post oval office revenue streams.

That's it, nothing more.  And he'll do it at the cost of his supporters.  One can only hope they're realise this before it's too late.

I am constantly amazed by Trumptards - who are such actual 'tards - who say that Trump doesnt lie. it is one thing to support someone whose statements are loose with the truth or are exaggerations. That's bad enough, but Trump is another category altogether. He lies about anything and everything all the time. In rallies he says what the people want to hear no matter how stupid, easily disproven or ridiculous. And they swallow it up.

I use the term Trumptards because to support him the way they do is in fact deeply and literally RETARDED.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print