Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!! (Read 1766 times)
matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!!
Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:19am

It seems that almost every January that comes around, we get more and more of this piling on to Margaret Court, a fine lady and one of Australia's most decorated champions of all time in any field. She has the most grand slams of any tennis player ever, at 64. The tennis world can't seem to deal with the fact that a conservative Christian lady is the most accomplished. Liberal bulldykes like Billie Jean King and Margaret Court seem so full of bitterness, envy and resentment towards her. Because she is against ssm and homosexuality generally, we get another call from her compatriot Billie Jean King to change the name of the court. Yet more tolerance and peacefulness from the left.

What sickens me more than anything though is the blatant hypocrisy of this. In fact, it goes far beyond hypocrisy. Margaret has never once called for homosexuals to be killed or hurt in any way, she hates the sin but loves the sinner. She expresses views that are in accordance with her faith. She does not do anything to harm anybody. Yet many on the left have called for the court to be renamed, including some tennis players themselves. Yet why have we not heard a single word from any of these people about changing the name of Etihad stadium, when it is named after a country where homosexuals can be punished to death merely for being homosexual? Why hasn't Kimg come out (no pun intended) about the WTA having tournaments in countries like Doha and Qatar? She is just a bitter nasty old woman who resents the fact that Margaret was her superior in every way. More titles, more power, and a 4-1 lead in grand slam finals. Just a better player full stop. And a nice normal lady off curt, married for over 50 years to the same man and with children. Not someone who married a man and then cheated with a woman and killed her own unborn baby because it didn't suit her to have it.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/billie-jean-king-calls-for-renaming-of-marga...

BILL SHORTEN WILL NEVER BE PM!!!!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Left-wing hypocrisy and ssm, yet again!!
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 11:53am

The problem people have with Margaret, is the fact that she started a cult in order to feather her own nest.

IP Logged

Vic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne Victoria
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:01pm

It seems that almost every January that comes around, we get more and more of this piling on to Margaret Court, a fine lady and one of Australia's most decorated champions of all time in any field.
She has the most grand slams of any tennis player ever, at 64. The tennis world can't seem to deal with the fact that a conservative Christian lady is the most accomplished.
Liberal bulldykes like Billie Jean King and Margaret Court seem so full of bitterness, envy and resentment towards her
. Because she is against ssm and homosexuality generally, we get another call from her compatriot Billie Jean King to change the name of the court. Yet more tolerance and peacefulness from the left.

Seems a contradiction here Matty?

Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies
Football, Meat Pies, Kangaroos and Liberal Lies

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:22pm

I think Matty is talking about the media being a hypocrite not, that Matty himself is (which he is).

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:54pm

Vic wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 12:01pm:
It seems that almost every January that comes around, we get more and more of this piling on to Margaret Court, a fine lady and one of Australia's most decorated champions of all time in any field.
She has the most grand slams of any tennis player ever, at 64. The tennis world can't seem to deal with the fact that a conservative Christian lady is the most accomplished.
Liberal bulldykes like Billie Jean King and Margaret Court seem so full of bitterness, envy and resentment towards her
. Because she is against ssm and homosexuality generally, we get another call from her compatriot Billie Jean King to change the name of the court. Yet more tolerance and peacefulness from the left.

Seems a contradiction here Matty?

No, vic. If it is good enough for the lefties to insult Margaret, then it is good enough for a righty to insult Billie Jean.

But that is besides the point anyway.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:55pm

stunspore wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:22pm:
I think Matty is talking about the media being a hypocrite not, that Matty himself is (which he is).

Yes you have it stunspore, but as I said it is actually worse than hypocrisy. How am I a hypocrite though?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:18pm

No shame in being a hypocrite these days, just have a look at the way Turnbull and Shorten changed colours on the SSM thing, votes votes and more votes =$$$$$.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:42pm

It's OK for the pooftahs and lezzos to have an opinion.

But it's not OK for a normal person to have their opinion.

Bullies, they are doing exactly what they have been crying and bleating about.

How long before poofterism is compulsory?

Disgusting sick people.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:50pm

Gay is what you do, not what you are.
That's  why it has been a vice for so long - a giving in to unnatural urges. We don't  regard pedophilia or kleptomania or zoophilia as valid. They are vices we expect people NOT to succumb to. Same with gayness. It's a vice, now normalised. Itgger vices are to follow.
Sudanese home invasions are somehow Australia's  fault.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:51pm

matty wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:55pm:
stunspore wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 4:22pm:

Yes you have it stunspore, but as I said it is actually worse than hypocrisy. How am I a hypocrite though?

If people want to voice their opinions that's their freedom of speech. 

If people want to reply to people's opinions, that's their freedom of speech.

Not going to bother about this latest Matty rant much.  This post is already too long for replying to hypocrites like juliar and matty.

How about Matty write a thread about coalition government lying?  Or the NSW lib state government blaming God on transport woes (blasphemy)?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:46pm

This MUST be a fine thread by the Champion of Righteousness Matty because it has got the Lefties' backs up.

In other words it must contain TRUTH because there is nothing the Lefties HATE more than TRUTH.

This is just more of the Extremist Activist Greeny rubbish attacking our society that Tony Abbott warned would occur following a SSM YES vote which the Extremist Activist Greenies see as a Green Light for them to launch an unprecedented degendering HATE attack on all aspects of Australian society.

Of course the Extremist Activist Greenies are sick beyond belief and just misfit ratbags.

Now for some reason this article can't be copied so see in the link as it explains why the sick Extremist Activist Greenies are so obsessed with Maggie Court.

Maggie and Tony would get on well together.

Tennis-Margaret Court Arena should be renamed, says King
Reuters|Jan 12, 2018, 12.25 PM IST

Read the full story here
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62470702.cms?utm_source=contentofinte...

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 7:50pm

Maggie says well stuff you wacky Greeny zonkos and stays away.

Tony Abbott was certainly right about the sick implications of the SSM YES vote.

'I decided not to come across this year': Margaret Court to boycott this year's Australian Open after her gay marriage comments
By Sam McPhee For Daily Mail Australia PUBLISHED: 09:18 AEDT, 5 January 2018 | UPDATED: 09:33 AEDT, 5 January 2018

-Tennis legend Margaret Court won't be in attendance at 2018 Australian Open
-Court embroiled herself in controversy speaking out against same-sex marriage
-The 24-time Grand Slam winner says she will go crabbing with family instead

Tennis legend Margaret Court will not be in attendance at this year's Australian Open - despite having one of the arenas named in her honor.

Court embroiled herself in controversy earlier this year when the 24-time Grand Slam winner said she would avoid Qantas 'where possible' because of their support for same-sex marriage. 

'I am disappointed that Qantas has become an active promoter for same sex marriage,' the Perth resident said in the letter published in The West Australian newspaper.

On the eve of the 2018 edition of her home slam, the 75-year-old has announced she will not be in attendance - instead the Christian pastor will go crabbing with her family.

'I don't run from things, I face them,' she told the Herald Sun.

'I decided not to come across this year and do more crabbing.'

Read the full story here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5236919/Margaret-Court-boycott-Australia...

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:04pm

Maggie has really set the cat amonst the Greeny gronkos.

But as Tony Abbott warned this is just the beginning following the SSM YES vote which the Greeny gronks see as the key opening the door for them to change our society into some sort of sick degendered bunch of eunuchs - just like the sick Extremist Activist Greenies are now.

Margaret Court to skip Australian Open after gay uproar
05 Jan 2018 10:51AM

Tennis great Margaret Court, whose views on homosexuality sparked calls for a boycott of the Australian Open stadium named after her, will not attend this year's tournament, organisers said Friday.

Margaret Court is Australia's greatest female tennis player, winning a record 24 major titles AFP/FIONA HAMILTON

MELBOURNE: Tennis great Margaret Court, whose views on homosexuality sparked calls for a boycott of the Australian Open stadium named after her, will not attend this year's tournament, organisers said Friday (Jan 5).

The Australian legend, now a church pastor, initially drew fire for saying last year she would avoid Qantas airline for its support of same-sex marriage, which became law in her homeland in December.

She later claimed tennis was "full of lesbians" and that transgender children were the result of a Nazi-style plot.

Her views drew stinging criticism from a host of players including gay former star Martina Navratilova, who called Court a "homophobe" and lashed out at the "sick and dangerous" comments.

The furore led to suggestions that some players would boycott the Margaret Court Arena at this month's opening Grand Slam unless the flagship stadium at Melbourne Park was renamed.

Court, 75, poured more fuel on the fire by claiming a gay conspiracy from America was behind calls to strip her name from the arena.

"As a former champion Margaret was invited to the Australian Open. We have been advised she will not be attending this year," tournament organisers told AFP.

Court denied she was avoiding the tournament after the controversy.

"I don't run from things, I face them," she told Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper Friday. "I decided not to come across this year and do more crabbing."

The Perth-based Court said she would instead head to her holiday home and watch the tennis on television, while indulging her hobby of catching crabs.

She also said it would be "childish" for players to boycott the court named after her.

"I think that is petty if they do that and it says what's in their heart," she said.

"I think that's very childish -- but that's not up to me and it doesn't affect me."

Court is Australia's greatest female tennis player, winning a record 24 major titles.

Serena Williams has won 23 but said Friday she would not be playing in Melbourne after recently giving birth.

Court told the Herald Sun she did not hate gay people and was angered how she was made out to be a homophobe who no longer deserved credit for her tennis career.

"In many ways they bought my tennis into it and I was speaking from a biblical side," she said. "Bringing my tennis into it and what I did in my life ... they should be ashamed."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/margaret-court-to-skip-australian-ope...

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #13 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:11pm

Valkie wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:42pm:
It's OK for the pooftahs and lezzos to have an opinion.

But it's not OK for a normal person to have their opinion.

Bullies, they are doing exactly what they have been crying and bleating about.

How long before poofterism is compulsory?

Disgusting sick people.

I complete agree, and this was always going to be one of the consequences if ssm passed. You give them an inch, they will take a mile. Before long teachers will all be mandated to teach how great homosexuality is, that disastrous and dangerous safe schools programme will become compulsory at all schools. They are trying to destroy the very moral fabric of our society.

IP Logged

matty
Gold Member

Australian Politics

East Sydney
Reply #14 - Jan 14th, 2018 at 8:13pm

Frank wrote on Jan 14th, 2018 at 6:50pm:
Gay is what you do, not what you are.
That's  why it has been a vice for so long - a giving in to unnatural urges. We don't  regard pedophilia or kleptomania or zoophilia as valid. They are vices we expect people NOT to succumb to. Same with gayness. It's a vice, now normalised. Itgger vices are to follow.
Sudanese home invasions are somehow Australia's  fault.

Exactly, it is immoral and perverse and yet you have all these lefties rise up in once voice to say that it is okay to be homosexual. I refuse to use the word gay any longer to describe it, because they stole that word from its original meaning. It is anything but gay.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print